Acceptance 1435
Reading Access 70
Registered 19-2-2007
Location Mars Colony, Mongo City
Status Offline
Post at 11-5-2010 04:56  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Lady Boys in Hong Kong / Macau / China

I was looking at some video / pictures of Lady Boys and some of them are hot....I know there are popular in Thailand. I recall one of the mods wrote one the best BJ he ever had was from a Lady Boy but I think he was joking.

I know about the vioce, Adam's Apple and maybe a penis below, on how you can tell the difference. Has anyone ran across any in Hong Kong, or Macau ? I don't think they are very common in China but in Hong Kong and Macau maybe. In China, mostl ikely they will be locked up.  BTW, I am NOT NOT, no way into Lady Boys.

Believe it or not, the pictures below are Lady Boys ( shemales )

Check out this video on youtube....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wDKsYbyGXA&feature=fvsr

[ Last edited by  Weelock at 11-5-2010 14:38 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
jw510
Carnal Conqueror

UID 38048
Digest Posts 0
Credits 388
Posts 379
Karma 386
Acceptance 35
Reading Access 30
Registered 16-1-2010
Location Shanghai
Status Offline
Post at 11-5-2010 07:39  Profile P.M. 
I have seen (not experienced though - not my scene either) in the bars in Wan Chai. One even lifted their skirt up and showed me her cock -I nearly threw up!

There are lady boys visiting China and can be found on the expat websites

Keep on mongering....
SEAJ (***Call me Sean Sweet Swede***)
Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 11-5-2010 08:03  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Weelock at 11-5-2010 04:56
I was looking at some video / pictures of Lady Boys and some of them are hot....I know there are popular in Thailand. I recall one of the mods wrote one the best BJ he ever had was from a Lady Boy but I think he was joke.  

I know about the vioce, Adam's Apple and maybe a penis below, on how you can tell the difference. Has anyone ran across any in Hong Kong, or Macau ? I don't think they are very common in China but in Hong Kong and Macau maybe. In China, mostl ikely they will be locked up.  BTW, I am NOT NOT into Lady Boys....

"You are NOT NOT into lady boys" means you ARE into lady boys!

Wow - first time I've heard somebody openly admit that he's into lady boys!!

SEAJ

Recent Ratings
Weelock   11-5-2010 08:16  Karma  +1   Favorable
Weelock   11-5-2010 08:16  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
TheButler
Erotic Emperor

UID 31268
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2606
Posts 2131
Karma 2576
Acceptance 603
Reading Access 60
Registered 18-9-2009
Status Offline
Post at 11-5-2010 08:04  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 Weelock's post

That's one of the downsides of the skinny hip physique of the typical asian female.  It gives the ladyboys camoflage since a guy would not naturally have wide hips.

I didn't do it.  Really I didn't.
The Butler
TonyToro
Throbbing Titan

UID 37475
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4498
Posts 2853
Karma 4389
Acceptance 2182
Reading Access 70
Registered 7-1-2010
Status Offline
Post at 11-5-2010 08:16  Profile P.M. 
I have seen LB's in Wan Chai. You will often find them on Jaffe Rd. The stretch of Jaffe Rd between Escape and Neptune, especially the corner outside the irish pub Delaney's. Whatever floats your boatBro... It's not my scene so I can't give you any info re service or pricing. Good luck and if you report, remember... NO PHOTOS...
geoduck
Godfather of Hole

UID 41248
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7512
Posts 3232
Karma 7419
Acceptance 1854
Reading Access 90
Registered 12-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 11-5-2010 15:03  Profile P.M. 
Long ago, I had a close shave with a LB. Picked him up form Soi Cowboy Sukhumvit Road in Bangkok. Even took him to my hotel room. He even had tits but I noticed a bulge in the panties when he started removing his dress. I just completely freaked, gave him 1000 baht and told him to leave immediately. From that day on, never dared go to Soi Cowboy again and this was also what put me off from punting in Bangkok. The experience was just too traumatic for me.
kaka (YaYa PaPaYa)
Godfather of Hole

UID 4484
Digest Posts 0
Credits 8232
Posts 4486
Karma 8093
Acceptance 2775
Reading Access 90
Registered 15-11-2007
Location China
Status Offline
Post at 11-5-2010 15:42  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Weelock at 11-5-2010 04:56
I recall one of the mods wrote one the best BJ he ever had was from a Lady Boy but I think he was joking.

you are probably referring to either me or Hunter...
i don't think he's joking...
and i'm definitely not joking...

BBBJ aside...  it really is the BEST CBJ i've received...
of course, a BBBJ by lady boys could be heaven...
but i feel safer with a rubber with these guys...

IMO, the difference of the BJ between ladyboys and a woman..
is that the ladyboy won't hesitate to use his tongue, palate to engulf my entire dick..
most WGs, they just stick my dick into their mouth, and mainly use the lips to rub the shaft in and out...
their tongue is like dead fish.. not much movement..
a ladyboy will make sure the inside of his mouth has full contact with the crown of my dick... which is what constitutes a good BJ!
i also like the fact that they always stick my dick into the side of their mouth... until you can see the shape of my dick bulging out from their cheek..

but anyway... of course the ladyboy has to look good..
and all the ladyboys i have tried... they look prettier than 90% of the girls on 141 DB...

Recent Ratings
hunter   12-5-2010 01:32  Karma  +1   Hell yeah!!!
kaka (YaYa PaPaYa)
Godfather of Hole

UID 4484
Digest Posts 0
Credits 8232
Posts 4486
Karma 8093
Acceptance 2775
Reading Access 90
Registered 15-11-2007
Location China
Status Offline
Post at 11-5-2010 16:18  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 Weelock's post

that's Nong Poy.. very hot~!

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
geoduck
Godfather of Hole

UID 41248
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7512
Posts 3232
Karma 7419
Acceptance 1854
Reading Access 90
Registered 12-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 11-5-2010 16:32  Profile P.M. 
Reply #8 kaka's post

With reference to my Post #6 above, seeing the pictures of Nong Poy, maybe I had overreacted in my LB encounter in Bangkok. Nong Poy looks really HOT!
kaka (YaYa PaPaYa)
Godfather of Hole

UID 4484
Digest Posts 0
Credits 8232
Posts 4486
Karma 8093
Acceptance 2775
Reading Access 90
Registered 15-11-2007
Location China
Status Offline
Post at 11-5-2010 16:36  Profile P.M. 
Reply #9 geoduck's post

that's normal reaction..
my first few encounters with ladyboys, i freaked out just by listening to their manly voices.. haha..
and 90% of the ladyboys out there do look absolutely repulsive..

but if you do manage to find that remaining 10%, u will be glad to drop your pants on the spot...
TonyToro
Throbbing Titan

UID 37475
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4498
Posts 2853
Karma 4389
Acceptance 2182
Reading Access 70
Registered 7-1-2010
Status Offline
Post at 11-5-2010 17:05  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by kaka at 11-5-2010 15:42

you are probably referring to either me or Hunter...
i don't think he's joking...
and i'm definitely not joking...

BBBJ aside...  it really is the BEST CBJ i've received...

wow... I understand the logic but still find impossible to contemplate. No issues with bros who try. Just not MCOT. I admire your honesty though, you have kept this thread serious. Well done.

kaka, is the BJ the main attraction or?

You go with pre or post op?
JckJr
Throbbing Titan

UID 24334
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3736
Posts 2336
Karma 3693
Acceptance 866
Reading Access 70
Registered 2-5-2009
Location too far away
Status Offline
Post at 11-5-2010 17:42  Profile P.M. 
Reply #8 kaka's post

Yeah! I would let her suck my dick!
TheButler
Erotic Emperor

UID 31268
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2606
Posts 2131
Karma 2576
Acceptance 603
Reading Access 60
Registered 18-9-2009
Status Offline
Post at 11-5-2010 17:44  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by kaka at 11-5-2010 16:36
but if you do manage to find that remaining 10%, u will be glad to drop your pants on the spot ...

Hang on a second!  The exact same thing is true for regular 'ol XX girls!   You pick from the top 10% and they're gonna be hot!

I didn't do it.  Really I didn't.
The Butler
Weelock
Throbbing Titan

UID 69
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4376
Posts 2584
Karma 4304
Acceptance 1435
Reading Access 70
Registered 19-2-2007
Location Mars Colony, Mongo City
Status Offline
Post at 11-5-2010 17:49  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by geoduck at 11-5-2010 15:03
Long ago, I had a close shave with a LB. Picked him up form Soi Cowboy Sukhumvit Road in Bangkok. Even took him to my hotel room. He even had tits but I noticed a bulge in the panties when he started  ...

There is a video on youtube. A ladyboy claimed an European guy got extremely depressed and start crying after he found out he was a ladyboy.  I think I would kill myself if I found out later.       

I can't find the video on youtube....

To kaka:

For Nong Poy,..The picture I have of a Ladyboy and yours, I think there are the same person.

[ Last edited by  Weelock at 11-5-2010 18:21 ]
kaka (YaYa PaPaYa)
Godfather of Hole

UID 4484
Digest Posts 0
Credits 8232
Posts 4486
Karma 8093
Acceptance 2775
Reading Access 90
Registered 15-11-2007
Location China
Status Offline
Post at 11-5-2010 17:56  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by TonyToro at 11-5-2010 17:05

kaka, is the BJ the main attraction or?

You go with pre or post op?

BJ and Tit-fuck..
but 99% of the time, it's just BJ..

pre-op or post-op doesn't really matter, since it's the face and mouth that matters..
but of course i prefer post-op..
generally the post-op ladyboys are more "refined"... more lady-like.
to achieve the post-op status, u have to have money.
to have money, u have to have experience to earn the money..
reggid
Lustful Lord

UID 36262
Digest Posts 0
Credits 714
Posts 509
Karma 710
Acceptance 87
Reading Access 40
Registered 17-12-2009
Location Sydney
Status Offline
Post at 11-5-2010 20:14  Profile P.M. 
just the thought of it turns me off, even if they look hot..........its purely a psychological.
TonyToro
Throbbing Titan

UID 37475
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4498
Posts 2853
Karma 4389
Acceptance 2182
Reading Access 70
Registered 7-1-2010
Status Offline
Post at 11-5-2010 21:58  Profile P.M. 
How well you can spot a Ladyboy...? Would you know one if you met one???

[CHECK LINK HERE]
SFMonger
Carnal Conqueror

UID 14119
Digest Posts 0
Credits 308
Posts 266
Karma 307
Acceptance 22
Reading Access 30
Registered 30-8-2008
Location HK
Status Offline
Post at 11-5-2010 22:00  Profile P.M. 
No matter how hot he/she is..if he/she is biologically a male, i dont think I will get a hard on.  Am I normal or just too homophobic?
TonyToro
Throbbing Titan

UID 37475
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4498
Posts 2853
Karma 4389
Acceptance 2182
Reading Access 70
Registered 7-1-2010
Status Offline
Post at 11-5-2010 22:54  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by SFMonger at 11-5-2010 22:00
Am I normal or just too homophobic?

you're neither Bro...

It is totally NOT MCOT and I really can't imagine changing my view on that, however...

I was at a bar one night with some colleagues from Euro. Both good guys one of whom I have known quite well for some years. So the guy I had known well told me the other guy had recently split up with his wife and was dead keen for some action. Neither of these guys had any experience Mongering in HKG so they asked me if I could sort something out. Both these guys had plenty of money they don't mind spending so no problems in that department.

The guy I knew well speaks excellent English (let's call him guy A), the other guy not so much (lets call him guy B).

We were at a bar I was extremely familiar with so no problem, I asked them to look around, find something they liked and I would go and sort the deal out for them (price, duration, service etc).

So guy A picks a girl only a few steps away. Easy, I went and sorted her out and within a few minutes she was sat next to him with her arms around him. One down, one to go.

Guy B picks one on the far side of the room... so I explain to guy A, just tell him I need to go to the washroom, I will get her to come over and sit with you guys and when I get back I will sort her out. So I walk over to her on my way to the washroom, she is sitting in lounge chairs in a group with several other girls. I walk up behind her and tap her on the shoulder... she ignores me. I tap her again... again nothing... I lean forward and say "excuse me, is there a problem here? My friend would like to buy you a drink..." I look at the faces of the girls she is sitting with (I cant see her face because I am behind her) and something doesn't feel right. I mean they are obviously WG's but they are ignoring my advances. OK, so I just say "please go sit with my friend, he would like to buy you a drink" and I continue to the wash room.

When I walk out of the washroom, I am "attacked" by 4 of the cocktail waitresses who work there. They drag me out the back and the next thing I know is they are surrounding me. I know these girls VERY well and they have first hand experience with my hetrosexuality so they are quite direct with their comments "that girl you were taking to... She is really a HE!!!" I start laughing and say "relax, she's not for me, she's for my friend, you girls are still my favourites... lets have a drink after closing..." They repeat "SHE is a HE!"... suddenly the realisation dawns on me... they are NOT kidding...

Oh SHIT!

I "regroup", how the f*ck do I handle this???

I walk back into the lounge area and sure enough... "he" is sitting with my colleagues talking to guy B. I go over and as I walk across the room, I am closely followed by the 4 girls who followed me outside. I get about half way and a group of 3 girls I know quite well call me over to where they are sitting... I walk over and just as one of the girls opens her mouth to speak I say "relax... I know..." I am asked "for you?" I turn and walk away... As I walk off they laugh and snicker... for me??? there should be ZERO doubt in 2 of the 3 girl's minds about that...

I sit down next to guy A and lean over interrupting is conversation with a cute PRC girl. "Mate, the 'girl' sitting with [guy B] is a HE not a SHE". Guy A looks at me as if to say "WTF?" We both turn and look and really, this close and front on... it is somewhat obvious when you "know". Mind you, (s)he is NOT ugly... but not MCOT. Guy A says, "relax, I will let him know". Well "Make sure you do!"

Guy A leans over and talks to guy B and they both get up to go to the wash room. They come back, sit down and continue chatting to their "girls" like nothing happened... I am starting get a little surprised so I remind myself I have to be at Hong Hum to catch a 7:45 train tomorrow morning so I decide it's time to excuse myself from the evening. We shake hands and part ways, I leave them there to do their thing.

The next morning (or maybe it was "later THAT morning..." I don't remember) my phone rings. It is one of the waitresses from the bar. She cant wait to tell me... Guy B stayed with the Ladyboy. He even got "her" to make a call. Guy A traded his cute PRC girl for another Ladyboy called up by Guy B's Ladyboy. Apparently they all left the bar snogging and holding hands.

So, the moral of the story is... it is not MCOT, but there are other Bros who in all other ways I would never guess and it is their COT... I never would have guessed. Different strokes for different folks LOL.

As I was sitting on the train I was asking myself, "how do I feel about all this?" Well... nothing I can do about it and really none of my business so I concluded I feel "nothing". Haven't been out drinking with those guys since that night... It's just worked out that way... I'm always busy chasing girls and they... well... who knows?

[ Last edited by  TonyToro at 11-5-2010 23:08 ]

Recent Ratings
atomic3d   13-5-2010 03:59  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
hunter (Real Slim Slapper-Status: 九叔 .)
Fucking Legend

UID 2748
Digest Posts 0
Credits 16230
Posts 12435
Karma 16060
Acceptance 3408
Reading Access 100
Registered 5-8-2007
Location Pussy Paradise, Earth
Status Offline
Post at 12-5-2010 01:36  Profile P.M. 
You guys dont know what you're missin

Banging a Ladyboy should be in your bucket list. Else, life is incomplete.......

Retired from pussy arena….Uncle 9