Body: 5/5
Height: 5'2"
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
Attitude: 3.5/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: Yes, did not partake
Price & Session Length: $$$, 1 hour, msog

Pretty face with lots of makeup. When I walked in and saw her face, I could believe she is under 30 but missionary face angle shows her age closer to 35. Best view is overhead angle. She was wearing a GND type white dress. I try to be fair with my ratings

I saw her for the boobs and they were SPECTACULAR. softest silky skin and boobs I've ever felt on a Kgirl (recency bias). Breasts were as perfect and soft as you get for Cs (no lie) and I've squeezed a lot of boobs. Almost unbelievable that her skin is so soft and smooth for my 35 age estimate. If i only guessed with my hands and eyes closed while touching her, I would say 20yo. Korea spa routine does wonders.

She goes from mechanical to affectionate GFE back and forth, which made the session less like GFE. When i left, she was super sweet since she wants me to come back. Understandable for my first time with her. Probable BBL judging by stomach and butt - decent for Kgirl. stomach tucked in the middle

We took a quick shower and she wasn't receptive to playing or kissing much in there. kissing is avg, some DFK and mechanical. bbbj style is avg with great eye contact. I prefer soft and wet and she had a stronger suction technique. BLS too and all in an avg-good bj. Very sexy gaze at you during. We started on the edge of the bed with mirror behind. I was grabbing and massaging her boobs throughout. I asked for rimming and she said no (1st session?)

I tried to do a titty job with my dick while she lay on the bed but Cs are not large enough to wrap completely around. Handboob technique was good. Onto the sex, I asked for condom and she was really really tight (good kegels). I was doing everything to hold the
Started in mish with more mechanical kissing. Moved to the edge of bed with mirror behind as she rode facing me. I could not keep my hands off those melons. Transitioned to doggy over chair, doggy in bed and prone bone. I was trying to get her to face the mirror in doggy but she wouldn't do it. Odd. She had enough meat on her butt for doggy to be good. I with her sitting on me when I'm on the edge of the bed and she is bouncing up and down.

Simple cleanup and she lay in my arms while i played with her boobs for 5 min. I did not care for a massage. Round 2 and she starts with bj with a lot of suction. We go mish and doggy again for about 10min of pounding.

She is very repeatable for the boobs and tight vag. Potential improvement with multiple sessions. no english tho and I don't want to waste time with a translator app

[ Last edited by  jamesc7 at 18-9-2024 08:47 ]

Recent Ratings
Susanlixxx   18-9-2024 12:50  Acceptance  +2   Ra10 for Bay Area reports
smirk1986   18-9-2024 11:24  Karma  +3   
buddinggb   18-9-2024 11:02  Acceptance  +2   
Rich23fs   18-9-2024 09:09  Acceptance  +1   
sonorance   18-9-2024 08:45  Acceptance  +4   Edit your thread, find "Reading required access level" and set to 10