Body: 5/5
Height: around 5'2
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: Na
PSE: Na
Price & Session Length: $700
Repeat: No

It's been a long time since I have posted but I have been going on walk ins on and off.  Unfortunately couldn't find the time to post.

Went in King Hing to find some exotic and encountered one on 7/F with a big ass and I knew I had to go in, the only thing I don't like is unnatural tits. Either way, I got in the shower and dried off. She was nice and helped dry off bits as well. Session started off great, had some tongue action going. Then she asked if I wanted a bbbj and at no cost, I couldn't refuse such a offer. It was pretty good since I'm quite big, she couldn't go deep.

Then she domed me and i started off with doggy to see get a sight of the big butt. It was great the first few seconds and then a horrible stench hit my nose, it smelled a dead fish and it was her Vag. I stopped the session after 2 strokes as I thought it was better to just leave it than catch some disease. I scrubbed some dong with mouthwash and soap as I got extremely conscious.

Paid and left off, got myself checked out and I was clean.

Recent Ratings
rhunt   29-8-2024 00:33  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for the warning!!!! Hope it was not that it was that time of the month for her!
StrikeNow   26-8-2024 07:05  Acceptance  +1   A Colombian girl that can’t take a big dick? That would be a first…
saunamaster   25-8-2024 13:33  Acceptance  +2   saved a few punters the same horrible experience. thanks for warning