Font size: S M L
KH - Skinny Thai 14/F A8 - avoid avoid avoid - terrible service

Date & Time of Session:  18/8
Nationality & Language: Thai,ok  English
Face:  4/5
Body: 5/5 fro MCOT
Height:  160
Skill: 1/5
Service: 0/5 - would give a negative score if icould. fuck it yes. negative (-5) / 5  score.
GFE: 0/5
Price & Session Length:  $400
Repeat: No No No No No !!. and then when you have said no... no again

After scouring KH today, settled on a skinny Thai who was MCOt for looks. Nice A's, Slender body and pretty face with long hair.
she asked for upfront so did so. not really normal for Thais and doesn't happen normally. GFE is normally easily unlock able for me with Thais.

this one was a whole new experience. showered - no help, all by myself. she showered by herself. Once on on bed, pathetic CBJ and then she laid in mish. hardly got LB in, and her saying it hurt. this isn't an ego thing. it was not even 1/4 way in and she is already complaining. tried to get her in mish off bed, she complained constantly about it hurting. avg so I know it just her being uncooperative. so weird as I normally never ever get this type of reaction. pulled out, went to play with LS, it was a no. went to kiss her perky A's and also a no. everything was a no and even main event, complained about hurting. turned to doggy and again, complained its hurting. not even fucking 1/2 way in. its not me and not my size for sure. anyway, changed to standing doggy and less complaint but it felt like I was literally forcing myself on a stranger at a party or something. it was that awkward. I asked, what position she wanted where it wasn't uncomfortable for her but she just said it hurts. no idea why. anyway, finished as quick as I could but almost just left it was so bad. first time ever punting for me to have this experience. no wonder she wants paid upfront. avoid this one like the plague guys. just a shame as she is pretty hot, slim figure, nice A's, small waist but everything about her is just a no when it comes to the deed. save yourself the bother guys. don't go.

on a plus side, there were some incredible ones I made notes of on my walk, should have gone for anyone of those. would have been better than this one.

14/F C Mainland tiny chick with beautiful cute face and tiny body. probably about 152-155cm. $500 asking
12 A6 Skinny thai  about 160cm. great skinny figure and nice face.
11/F B1, in the lift corridor on left. Quite tall mainland girl. probably 170cm plus. great body. very curvaceous/toned. should have gone there on hindsight$500
10C8 - smallest tiny thai - 150cm if that. little bit chubby but a spinner
8B2 - Svelte skinny Mainland girl with great face - MCOT
8B3 - mainland spinner with tiny body. schoolgirl vibes

[ Last edited by  saunamaster at 18-8-2024 21:51 ]

Recent Ratings
Leg_o_man   5-9-2024 17:16  Karma  +4   Thanks
Hobbier   24-8-2024 22:08  Karma  +4   Sympathy Ks.
j82   22-8-2024 23:22  Acceptance  +1   Damn, sorry to hear about the bad experience. Thx for the warning!
ryubun   22-8-2024 05:04  Acceptance  +1   thank you
drjoker6969   19-8-2024 22:24  Karma  +3   Thanks 4 TOFTT. Sounds like a wife experience, "It hurts. I have a headache," lol.
ClownA+   19-8-2024 00:42  Karma  +3   Thanks for the warning
drjoker6969
Carnal Conqueror

UID 304433
Digest Posts 0
Credits 320
Posts 52
Karma 313
Acceptance 135
Reading Access 30
Registered 4-5-2024
Status Offline
Post at 19-8-2024 22:33  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
STD

If everything hurts, she probably has an STD. It's probably from sores all over inside of her vagina. I hope you pulled that condom all the way down & didn't go too deep. She was probably having a herpes outbreak.

Recent Ratings
saunamaster   20-8-2024 00:17  Acceptance  +3   yup, always pull condom up to the hilt. I should have left when my spider sense were tingling. hopefully nothing else ti ...