Credits 939
Posts 160
Karma 930
Acceptance 171
Reading Access 40
Registered 15-5-2013
Location United States
Status Offline
Post at 15-8-2024 21:21  Profile Site P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Europe][Aus][Vienna][Goldentime] Hannah and Iliana

Name: Hannah and Iliana at Rising Sun
Date and time: 8/13/24
Phone: not applicable
Face: 4/5 - cute face Hannah and 5/5 Iliana (MCOT - silm)
Body: 3.5/5 Hannah - slim, C's (natural with inverted nipples) and 5/5 A cups with tight spinner body
GFE: n/a
Damage: 200 for Hannah 2 shots and 100 + 50 CIM for Iliana
WIR: no for Hannah, yes yes yes for Iliana

Doing my summer Euro trip which I have been planning for a while. Discovered the FKK scene and wanted to check out Golden time. If you guys have never been, its basically a sauna club with hookers that walk through the club and are aggressively trying to lure you. It's quite a culture shock to have women cat call you and have them fall into your arms while they force you to grope them. This was a much needed trip after a very stressful year. Hannah was the first girl to come up to me. At first I politely declined as I wanted to check out what else there was. But at the time, they were either too much  plastic or not mcot. She came by again and I agreed. She is very good at her job and pretty good at faking it. GFE weirdly enough costs 50 extra euro, and I didn't want to pay that. But given how well she rode my dick (came fast) I agreed for a second shot. While she was fun, I wouldn't repeat.

Waited around for about an hour while using the sauna and jacuzzi and spotted Iliana. She appeared shy with blond highlights. She wasn't aggressive in trying to get clients, but she saw me look her way several times. She decided to go in for the kill as I was waiting for a drink. With a confident "what do you want to drink? I'll get it for you". She goes behind the bar and makes me a drink while spilling it on her chest. All the while she says "oops, I'm clumsy, let me do it again". Hands me my drink and says "can you help me clean this up? Since I got you your drink". Man I did not expect this level of salesmanship but sign me up. I was already interested in her from the get go, but her personality was bomb-tastic. Her service was standard but imo much better than Hannah as she gave intense eye contact and was essentially a light rag doll that you can pick up and throw around. CBJ, RCG, missionary and ended in doggie with light hair pulling. I asked before pulling her hair and she said not too hard. Checked in with her that the pressure was acceptable and she said yes now fuck me harder daddy. Finished while pulling off the rubber to CIM, which she gave the best eye contact I've ever seen. It went to the back part of her tongue and she didn't gag or cough, all the while continuing to suck me off. She then spits, cleans herself off and then cleans me off. Overall, best interaction I've had in a while and would 100% repeat Iliana again.

Recent Ratings
Skepti10   16-8-2024 08:17  Karma  +4   Will be going to GT Vienna soon so this is useful
bigchingus   16-8-2024 07:05  Karma  +3   Good report, thanks