Face: 4.5/5
Body: 5/5 petite with small, natural tits and perky ass
Height: 5'4"
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 5/5
Price & Session Length: $400 + $100 tip, 30 - 45 min
Repeat: If I could afford to visit every day, I would.

My Thai angel is back! The amazing Nutty returned and she definitely hasn’t lost her touch.

I had kept in touch with her a bit over whatsapp and once she told me she was back in HK, I had my money ready and Jordan on my mind. Her 141 ad hadn’t been updated yet but she told me where she was. Once I had an excuse to go to Jordan, I was off to enjoy my time with her.

She welcomed me with a hug and kiss and we chatted a bit. She offered me a grape that was sweet but nowhere as sweet as what would come next. After the cold approach of my past visits to Jordan, Nutty’s warm and playful energy was a welcomed return.

As we showered together, we made out more, kissing with tongue. We playfully joked together as we washed each other, inevitably playing with each other. She gently stroked my cock as I played gently with her clit, enjoying her soft moans and devilish smile as I inevitably worked my finger’s way into her perfect, tight pussy. Even under the shower, I could feel her get wetter as her pussy tightened against my finger.

We continued to chat more (dare I say flirt) as she led me to the bed. While I had only visited her a small few times when she was here last, we had already worked up a comfortable rapport. She clearly knew I was charmed by her and though I’m not one to forget the transactional nature of our meeting, I got the sense that the feeling was mutual.

Despite her knowing I’d want to, I expressed my desire to eat her out and she was more than happy to comply. I’m always a big fan of DATY but normally I’m selective with both WGs and hookups. Thankfully, I was graced with  Nutty’s shaved perfection and after a few seconds of head, we were quick to maneuver to 69. I enjoyed every second of being face-deep into her pussy, alternating from sucking on her clit and swirling my tongue around, satisfied by her pure taste and scent. She grinded deeper into me as she took my uncovered cock as deep as she could, stroking her hands along the base. I could feel her moans as much as I could hear them. Lost in the moment, I was almost certain I would cum there and then but I knew I needed more than my tongue and finger inside her to quell the sexual hunger.

Once I was satisfied with getting my taste of her, I was ready for the homecoming of my cock inside her. With her ever-present smile, she turned over on her back, welcoming me forward for missionary. As I mounted atop her, she reached for my cock, guiding it gently inside her. As I slid in, we moaned in unison. As she remarked on my large cock, I reminisced quickly on my past experiences with the other Thai WGs and instinctively started gently. Unlike those past experiences, Nutty graced me with adoring eye contact. Perhaps my opinion differs from the mainstream, but eye contact during sex makes a world of difference. Paired with that devilish smile and soft passionate moans and my god, I was at risk of blowing my load early.

We switched to doggy, giving me a moment to cool off and last longer. Gone was my subconscious need to be gentle and I pounded away hard at her tight pussy, knowing full well that she was more than capable of taking it. She moaned louder as I thrust deeper into her, enjoying the sight of her perfectly molded ass bouncing back on me. Through moans, she told me she liked watching me fuck her. To my pleasant realization, I glanced at the mirror bordering the bed and noticed that she was in fact watching me pound away at her. Even in doggy, she maintained that eye contact and smile. Once again, I felt myself ready to blow.

There’s nothing like cumming deep inside a girl while staring into her eyes, so once again, we returned to missionary. She could easily read my intentions and as I climbed on top of her and slid my cock in, she begged through moans for my cum. Was it more a request due to time? Possibly, but boy, did she sell it. As I thrusted deeper and deeper, our moans resounded in unison, eyes locked passionately, and not before long, I exploded in ecstasy inside her. She gasped, almost as if she could feel the massive load that had erupted. For a moment, we laid there, breathing heavily and smiling. She playfully grabbed my ass, pulling me in closer as if she still wanted more. If I had the time, I truly could’ve gone for round two.

As I slowly pulled out, we were both surprised by how much I had cum. Passion truly brings out the best of me (or at the very least the most of me). We kissed, both admitting to each other how much we enjoyed it. Now I’ll admit, I know her end of the appreciation carries with it a level of customer service but regardless, I’m impressed and appreciative whether it’s genuine or damn good service. We continued to kiss and flirt as we took another shower, chatting casually about each other once more. She told me she’d be here for another month and lord knows how much I intend on doing with her within that month.

In short, Nutty is the perfect walk-up girl (at least for me). After my past sub-par experiences, she is a complete breath of fresh air and a charming and sensual experience. It’s just a shame that she can only visit a month at a time.

PS: Unfortunately, it seems like whoever is responsible for updating her 141 link isn’t doing so but don’t let that discourage you from visiting. Nutty is a 10/10 girl.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
rhunt   29-8-2024 00:26  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
TedKoppel   25-8-2024 16:29  Karma  +5   
liquidpop   22-8-2024 07:14  Karma  +3   
jjjj888812   19-8-2024 07:34  Acceptance  +1   
investor   19-8-2024 03:59  Karma  +2   
Zehroni   18-8-2024 11:50  Acceptance  +1   
anywhichway222   17-8-2024 07:09  Acceptance  +2   Nice report!
cbs061   16-8-2024 12:37  Karma  +3   Excellent
austin821   15-8-2024 04:48  Karma  +8   
frollics1   14-8-2024 23:14  Acceptance  +6   one of my favourites. did you go BB
ClownA+   14-8-2024 20:49  Karma  +3   Nice review, thanks for sharing! sounds GFE, not so much PSE
finguy33   14-8-2024 11:41  Karma  +2   ty
monogamous   14-8-2024 10:03  Karma  +5   Thank you very nice indeed.