Karma 3157
Acceptance 2501
Reading Access 70
Registered 10-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 7-7-2010 18:34  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Womanisers v players

I love the last bit she had a good guy, but moved on because they were "incompatible" and of course it was nobody's fault. Then she has the hide to bitch that the guys she does the dirty with are all bad boys. "Were have all the good guys gone?", they wised up to bitchy princesses like you and joined the bad boy club

Womanisers v players: Are all the nice guys taken?
July 7, 2010 - 7:32PM
When it comes to men, I'm a little confused. Not by the fact they can't seem to put the toilet seat down (no matter how many times you tell them), prefer sport over sex (especially during World Cup season), ask for directions, have multiple orgasms or talk about their feelings. 
Instead, I'm talking about something far more complex, sinister, hard to pinpoint and something that's been plaguing me ever since I started to dip my toes into the icy water that is known as the modern dating scene.
So here's my dilemma: how the heck do you tell whether the man you've just met is a womaniser, a player, or just a nice guy who is clueless when it comes to dating?
Because here's the thing: you meet a man and suddenly there's an insatiable chemistry. Sparks are flying, jokes are shared, common interests are identified. He's charming, sexy, complimentary and you're exhilarated to think you may have actually found "the one" (or at least a bloke that doesn't make you cringe over his table manners). 
He says all the right things (tells you he's taking you to Cabo for your honeymoon, invites you away for the weekend and tells you he's picked out your kids' names already - true story). And you believe him. After all, he makes you feel like the luckiest person in the world just to be around him. Eureka.   
And then everything goes south. Where did the phone calls go? Where are the romantic dates? Where are the compliments? What went wrong?
There are no answers (especially not coming from him) so you begin to blame yourself. Was it something I said? Did I come on too strong? Was there some spinach between my teeth? Have I put on weight since he met me!?
After your self-esteem sinks to a new low and you've drunk-dialled him one too many times for any shred of self-respect to remain, it suddenly all makes sense: he's just a player! A womaniser! A man who is stringing along another five unsuspecting women all at once and you're just a poor pawn in his playboy game! 
So why didn't anyone tell you before you fell for him? Did those around you simply revel in the fact that you're about to be burned, chewed up, spat out and left to start the whole sordid process all over again? 
If you're anything like me, and wish you'd been a little smarter before you swapped spit, here's a little checklist to help you out. Don't say I didn't warn you …
The womaniser:
He...
        •        Tells women what they want to hear regardless of what he actually means.
        •        Promises you the world (despite the fact he may not have a dime to his name).
        •        Loves wining and dinning women.
        •        Needs women around to boost his ego even if he's not interested in them.
        •        Doesn't necessarily go in for the kill right away so as to make women think he's really the nice guy. 
        •        Needs to be constantly reminded that he is loved and admired by women.
        •        Is sleazy
The player:
He...
        •        Loves the game and the strategy around picking up women.
        •        Pushes for sex quickly (but pretends to be nonchalant about it).
        •        Takes all the women he dates to the same restaurant.
        •        Tells you what you want to hear.
        •        Will be dating and juggling many women at once.
        •        Has no real and genuine desire to share a future with you.
        •        Will call a few times a week but be inconsistent.
        •        Will see you on Saturday and another girl on Sunday. 
        •        Will reel you in by making you feel good about yourself and show you a fun time but will then pull back, which keeps you asking questions as to why it all doesn't add up. 
        •        Seems genuine when you are together but is distant when you're apart.
        •        Doesn't man up at the end of the day. 
        •        Uses women, tends to be a cheater and only tends to show his true colours once you're hooked ... because that's his aim! 
I know one man who isn't a player or a womaniser: my ex-boyfriend. He never had any other female friends, no wall posts from random women on his Facebook wall, no hang-up phone-calls from pissed-off ex-girlfriends and never tried to make me jealous - not once.
Sure, we might have been incompatible at times and, yes, all break-ups happen for a reason. But when you're constantly faced with a barrage of blokes who hide their true intentions in favour of a quick score, one can't help but wonder if all the nice guys really are taken …
Link here:
http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/ ... /20100707-zzwf.html

Recent Ratings
SEAJ   7-7-2010 20:29  Karma  +5   NON-issue in Asia! Western Gals! Harumph
SEAJ (***Call me Sean Sweet Swede***)
Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 7-7-2010 20:43  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 atomic3d's post

Gotta chip in here!!

You guys in the Western Hemisphere (Australia and NZ too by extension) - I reallydon't envy you all!  

All them ball busting feminists and equal righters etc - My God.... how do you stand them??!!

Pretty soon they're gonna have a sex141 forum FOR GUYS!!  Where they're gonna pick you guys piece by piece, ball by ball, stroke by stroke!

And then theyll give you guys a retry index too!!  LOL

Omigawd!!   

Sorry - but I just cain't help it!!

SEAJ
flinger
Lustful Lord

UID 4610
Digest Posts 0
Credits 715
Posts 573
Karma 712
Acceptance 63
Reading Access 40
Registered 17-11-2007
Location Canada
Status Offline
Post at 7-7-2010 21:52  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 atomic3d's post

You always see these little articles/complaints about where are all the good guys. Umm ladies you never wanted the good guy. You wanted the bad boy that you thought you could change into a good guy. Well the original good guy sees that he's always finishing last, and says f*ck this, and tries to be bad boy, some less successful than others.  Nonetheless, he becomes a bit jaded through the process, and then you have women bitching about no more good guys left.

Men are whole lot simpler, we want you because you're hot and we don't want you to change. Its pretty simple really!
Fifa
Buggered Beggar

UID 46420
Digest Posts 0
Credits -79
Posts 311
Karma -60
Acceptance -370
Reading Access 1
Registered 12-6-2010
Status Offline
Post at 8-7-2010 07:36  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 SEAJ's post

"141 forum for guys" HAHA!  I think western men hang onto their woman too long. Woman have too much control in this part of the world... I am not being a rebel but now australia has a woman prime minister.... I was just personally shocked.

Recent Ratings
DArtagnan   8-7-2010 12:13  Karma  -1   WTF? Please do TRY to make sense..!
dfoperative
Nookie Newbie

UID 28533
Digest Posts 0
Credits 31
Posts 65
Karma 31
Acceptance -7
Reading Access 10
Registered 30-7-2009
Status Offline
Post at 8-7-2010 08:34  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Fifa at 8-7-2010 07:36
"141 forum for guys" HAHA!  I think western men hang onto their woman too long. Woman have too much control in this part of the world... I am not being a rebel but now australia has a woman  ...

i agree completely. in what we have now in the western hemisphere, belittling women have led to us being called chauvinists or pigs, but overeager feminists who stomp all over men are accepted with a neutral mentality. our view on feminism has such double standards. no wonder our divorce rate is so high.
lister01
Kinky King

UID 26517
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1674
Posts 754
Karma 1656
Acceptance 359
Reading Access 50
Registered 19-6-2009
Location Melbourne, OZ
Status Offline
Post at 8-7-2010 11:13  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by flinger at 7-7-2010 21:52
ladies you never wanted the good guy. You wanted the bad boy that you thought you could change into a good guy. W ...

Problem is that women don't know what they want. It changes from minute to minute, depending on their mood/hormones. Most western women are so wrapped up in their own self-esteem issues (as in this article where she automatically assumes is was something she did after the guy stops calling). Even after all this time they think it is something new when they declare, "All men are bastards!"

Guys are easy - we just want sex with good looking women...
lister01
Kinky King

UID 26517
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1674
Posts 754
Karma 1656
Acceptance 359
Reading Access 50
Registered 19-6-2009
Location Melbourne, OZ
Status Offline
Post at 8-7-2010 11:17  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Fifa at 8-7-2010 07:36
" australia has a woman prime minister ...

And what a dainty little flower she is, too! Man, her voice just kills me (I'll admit that the Aussie accent is bad enough, but she is really annoying...)

Don't forget our neighbours across the ditch - NZ had a female PM from 1999 to 2008!
DArtagnan (unofficial Mayor of the Forum)
Master Mongerer

UID 12884
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5034
Posts 4392
Karma 4928
Acceptance 2111
Reading Access 80
Registered 10-7-2008
Location Pitcairn
Status Offline
Post at 8-7-2010 12:25  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 atomic3d's post

Reads like a typically rambling and self-contradictory piece written by a woman who's not getting enough sex ... her boyfriend didn't like her, and she's turned it into an essay about her own unrealistic expectations ... awesome ...

What I get from the article is a "nice guy" is one who delivers on the Romantic Myth regardless of whether he's getting what he needs or not, and all other men are bastards or wimps, who any intelligent woman would spot and avoid before even getting to know them.  Talk about self-critical projection and blame ...

Truth is you can't tell a woman the truth because she won't believe it ... they seem to react just the same way if you promise them "everything she wants to hear", or if you tell them you're married have two kids, three girlfriends, and just want a quick CIM with a hot looking chick.  

... interesting little blog here http://hongkongpussyfest.blogspot.com/ ... not mine but could very well be by someone who's on this forum, if you are bro, nice one:       

Recent Ratings
atomic3d   8-7-2010 12:29  Karma  +1   Thanks, added to my bookmarks.

Hear Ye!  The Mayor has spoken!
Fifa
Buggered Beggar

UID 46420
Digest Posts 0
Credits -79
Posts 311
Karma -60
Acceptance -370
Reading Access 1
Registered 12-6-2010
Status Offline
Post at 8-7-2010 12:26  Profile P.M. 
bro Dartdragon:  How can one person reply to that post saying they completely agree with me, then you think i dont make sense.
Thats nonsense.

bro lister, I know exactly what you mean. There is so much scientific research with excellent evidence that woman are too emotinoal in the decisions they make. This can compromise their decisions on various aspects especially at P.M level. It could be a good thing though. Hm, lets give it some time before we judge and see how Australia does in the final quater.
DArtagnan (unofficial Mayor of the Forum)
Master Mongerer

UID 12884
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5034
Posts 4392
Karma 4928
Acceptance 2111
Reading Access 80
Registered 10-7-2008
Location Pitcairn
Status Offline
Post at 8-7-2010 12:32  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Fifa at 8-7-2010 12:26
bro Dartdragon:  How can one person reply to that post saying they completely agree with me, then you think i dont make sense.

Obvious: he has low standards.  

Recent Ratings
SEAJ   8-7-2010 14:20  Acceptance  +2   Y'talkin' to ME??!!

Hear Ye!  The Mayor has spoken!
DaBestHK
Godfather of Hole

UID 38266
Digest Posts 0
Credits 9074
Posts 6140
Karma 8967
Acceptance 2136
Reading Access 90
Registered 19-1-2010
Status Offline
Post at 8-7-2010 12:50  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Fifa at 8-7-2010 12:26
Thats nonsense.

bro, you said it yourself in one of your posts today, everyone has the right to their own opinion. just because someone agreed with you doesnt mean others should. DArtagnan was just expressing his opinion