Posts 346
Karma 507
Acceptance 91
Reading Access 40
Registered 24-12-2008
Status Offline
Post at 7-4-2010 20:42  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Question. Are most of these guys that provide really gay? Or are they straight and just doing this as a job? Just wondering. Seems like they can demand more money providing as a Gay male.
tarte
Carnal Conqueror

UID 13619
Digest Posts 0
Credits 351
Posts 167
Karma 346
Acceptance 93
Reading Access 30
Registered 11-8-2008
Status Offline
Post at 9-4-2010 00:26  Profile P.M. 
Reply #101 speedracer's post

Hi speedracer,

My estimate from those that I have met is that about half of them only are gay, the other half are straight and doing it for the money only.
tarte
Carnal Conqueror

UID 13619
Digest Posts 0
Credits 351
Posts 167
Karma 346
Acceptance 93
Reading Access 30
Registered 11-8-2008
Status Offline
Post at 19-4-2010 20:47  Profile P.M. 
No reports

Sorry all that I haven't been reporting at all recently, the boyfriend is holding me at home and checks on my schedule, so I am finding it really hard to get some action outside home.

As soon as I have the slightest orgasm from a new arse, or even a handjob, I will let you know.

Tarte
tarte
Carnal Conqueror

UID 13619
Digest Posts 0
Credits 351
Posts 167
Karma 346
Acceptance 93
Reading Access 30
Registered 11-8-2008
Status Offline
Post at 6-5-2010 21:42  Profile P.M. 
Fucking a British guy in London

I wasn't sure if I should post this here or in the international section. I decided for here.

Name: Sean
Face: 3/5
Body Shape: 55
Skill: 4/5
Service: 5/5
Price: GBP 120 for 1 hour
Place: my hotel
Describe the process in details:

I went to London for business and wanted some sex. I found Sean on gaydar.

Not too young, but I liked the style. He came just on time and made me feel really comfortable with a smile and a hug like if we were old friends. He smelled really good, some sort of vanilla perfume, I like a guy who looks after his body.

After a chat with a whisky-coke , we went to shower and he washed me and rubbed his soapy body over mine. He also did a nice BBBJ with lots of hot water in his mouth. Felt nice.

Then he puts on some underwear (calvin klein, very sexy) and we went to bed, and it was like having a boyfriend, very playful, kind of doing a "don't go so fast" act, which I liked.  Now I realise he was acting obviously, but it looked real at the moment. We had the usual hugging, kissing, licking, etc. His abs are absolutely gorgeous and so hard!!. He did another BBBJ (I had to tell him to stop or I would come. didn't want to, because we didn't discuss if I was allowed 2 pops. Then I take his underwear off and he is really hard. I suck and suck and suck, love the taste and his hair here is nicely trimmed. He sucks me more as we do a 69 for a little while, then I ask for fucking him and he turns around. I realise he has a really muscular back and I switch back to licking: his back muscles, and slowly goes down and liking his butt, the cheeks first, then approaching the hole. he moans reallistically. He seems to really want me to fuck him, he raises his ass and exposes his hole. I stop DATO and ask for a condom, he turns around and put the dom on me, with his mouth, no hands. i am amazed at the tongue-and-lips skills here.

Puts loads of lube on my condom, then time to fuck, he turns back and raises his ass in the previous position and, as I enter, takes the thing inside himself with moans of pleasure. Nice ot have a real gay guy to fuck, not one of these straight guys that can't take in a big dick.  I am fucking deep, deep in doggy style into him, as one of my hands is caressing his biceps and his abs. As usual, and to my diappointment, I come within 10 minutes, maybe even only 5.  

We stay embraced and move on the side while I stay inside him for long (me behind him), we actually talk in this position: his life in London, his day job (waiter). I finally come out after 10 more minutes, still hard.
Then another quick shower, and we get dressed. For some reason I was hoping he would dry me and help me dress, but he didn't. We went to the table and talked more over another drick, he told me he had clients in this area including one that had fallen in love and offered him to move with him (justification: so that he wouldn't have to pay the rent for his own flat). Sean wasn't interested of course, but he told he can't beleive that customers can't understand it is is just a job for him, not a search for the love of his life.

I pay, and he leaves with a nice french kiss, still playfull and giggling a bit.

Retry index: 6/10   (I want to try some other london guys, but probably not the same).

[ Last edited by  tarte at 6-5-2010 22:00 ]

Recent Ratings
atomic3d   20-5-2010 13:30  Acceptance  +2   Original
Thai-delight   20-5-2010 01:59  Karma  +1   great abs!!!
hunter   20-5-2010 01:18  Karma  +3   thx
DArtagnan   16-5-2010 11:32  Karma  +4   keep 'em coming!
testlogin   15-5-2010 05:19  Karma  +1   Favorable
JckJr   6-5-2010 22:38  Karma  +1   Favorable
sitonmyface69
Master Mongerer

UID 16169
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5331
Posts 1010
Karma 5243
Acceptance 1756
Reading Access 80
Registered 24-11-2008
Status Offline
Post at 7-5-2010 13:04  Profile P.M. 
nice report, i wonder u said u fucked him and came, but did he cum too?
tarte
Carnal Conqueror

UID 13619
Digest Posts 0
Credits 351
Posts 167
Karma 346
Acceptance 93
Reading Access 30
Registered 11-8-2008
Status Offline
Post at 7-5-2010 22:29  Profile P.M. 
Reply #105 sitonmyface69's post

Nope, but he was still hard after I entered him (I wanked him a bit on the way).
tarte
Carnal Conqueror

UID 13619
Digest Posts 0
Credits 351
Posts 167
Karma 346
Acceptance 93
Reading Access 30
Registered 11-8-2008
Status Offline
Post at 13-5-2010 23:00  Profile P.M. 
Him spa, Wan Chai

Name: Sammy
Face: 2/5
Body Shape: 4/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
Price: HKD 769 for 90 mins
weight: 62 kilos
tall? 175 cm
Place: him spa in wan chai

Back in Hk and the BF looking after me (some cuming at home), but still like some variety, and the BF at home means I have to seek outside sex, can't invite a rent boy in the flat. There are no gay walk ups, so I went to this massage place :

http://www.himspahk.com/

I wasn't sure I was going to get what I wanted, because they don't say on the web if you can get sex during the session, they only advertise very good massage. But they have an ad on gayhk.com, which is a web site where almost every add is about sex, so I figured I'd try my chance.

So I arrive there, with no appointment, the receptionist is a young chinese guy, quite promissing, and just ask for a regular 90 min massage. I ask for the name of the masseur and am told, "we have Sammy". Fine I say.

They give me towels and slippers and a key for my locker, and show me the showers. They don't give me any of he usual small underwear that you get, sounds even more promissing.  It is a small place but very modern, very clean, and well organised. After shower I put one of the towels around my ass, I am shown into the massage room where i wait there. 3 minutes later Sammy comes in.
He is young and has a nice not-too-tall, a-little-bit-muscular body. he is not very handsome however, and I am wondering if I really want sex with him. i decide to start the massage and decide later.

he does a very long and very strong back massage. I am not too happy as I prefer gentle massages, and I tell him he is hurting me, but that doesn't seem to change his attitude, so I am not impressed. I decide that I probably don't want sex with him.  Then he moves to my ass and legs, and that is much better. he is much more cautious there and I start to get a hard on, but he can't see that, because I am laying face down.

Then he uses oil and starts at the back again, and I like that much better, first because his hands feel good (no towel between my skin and his hand skin, then the legs again with oil, and I really enjoy that, he is going up my thighs with his hands and touching my balls at every passage. I moan a little every time to make him understand it's good to go there and I open my legs wider so that nothing prevents him to get there. then he moves on my ass with the same oil and gets his hands inside the crack, where I moan even more.

He then tells me to turn around, puts a pilow under my head, and there is no mistaking my hard-on in this position, even below the towel. I don't mention it though, and let him continue. he does my feet and then leg in this position, still with oil, and come higher and higher. then he reaches my upper thighs, he opens my legs and starts massaging the inside of them, that is the area most sensitive to me except for my dick itself. I moan and moan even louder when his hands touch my balls, he then does the area all around my balls, the pubic hair apparently not distubing him the slightest in this effort, and, as I twich of pleasure at every mouvement, he finally he gets the message and grabs my balls in one hand and my dick in another, and very  gently and starts stroking them nicely. I am finally in heaven after having waited 60 mintes of massage for that moment.

I am wondering how long I can stay like this without coming, and when I think I am about to release, I ask him to get undressed. That is a good strategy, because it calms me down and his body is really sexy, and I realise he has a big hard on. So i tell him to come closer to my face, and then i can suck his nipples and his belly button while he is still wanking me. I also go down on him and his dick feels really good in the deep of my throat. I am holding his balls at the same time.  So then I tell him: my turn.  I ask him to lie down on the massage table and now I can lick every part of his body: belly button (love this) dick, balls, armpits, arm mucles, nipples. then I lie on him and kisses him and I thrust my dick against his.

I say i want to fuck you, he says "what?" . So I open his legs and try to enter a finger. he doesn't let me, he says maybe next time you come here. Fine, i said, so, me still being on top, I ask him to start wanking me again, he get some more oil and does that really nicely, I approach his mouth and am now sitting on his chest, but he doesn't put it into his mouth. I don't mind because I am about to come anyway, and I give him a really nice big perl necklace.

I fall on him of exaustion, and spread my own cum between me and him as i hug him tight and kiss him more. Once I have recovered from the cuming, I get up, he cleans himself with a towel, still hard, and then cleans me. I lie on the massage table for a while, and he says "you give me good tip for this, right?". yes baby, that is definitely more than what I expected from a massage bill!

He helps me gather my sandals and towels, and says "I wait for you here" so I go to my locker, grabs my wallet and come back to the room, close the door, and I ask what is the usual price, he says 300, I give him 400 and kiss him again,  and head for the shower.

When showered and dressed, I got back to the reception and pay my massage bill: $369. Then leave happy to know such places exist for us.

Sorry, no pics, I was naked all the way. Anyway, i don't think the management would appreciate if  was posting pictures of their massage rooms associated with description of a punt. It is not supposed to be a brothel.

Retry index: 9/10 (not Sammy, but the place, yes, it is quite cheap compared to the home services i usually get or Tranquility spa).

[ Last edited by  tarte at 13-5-2010 23:24 ]

Recent Ratings
DArtagnan   16-5-2010 11:36  Karma  +4   nice!
testlogin   15-5-2010 05:18  Karma  +1   good work
Leyxia
Carnal Conqueror

UID 44388
Digest Posts 0
Credits 318
Posts 299
Karma 317
Acceptance 13
Reading Access 30
Registered 6-5-2010
Location Melbourne
Status Offline
Post at 14-5-2010 00:09  Profile P.M. 
Gay or straight your reports are 10/10, makes me wish you did more on the women as well.
tarte
Carnal Conqueror

UID 13619
Digest Posts 0
Credits 351
Posts 167
Karma 346
Acceptance 93
Reading Access 30
Registered 11-8-2008
Status Offline
Post at 14-5-2010 19:31  Profile P.M. 
Reply #108 Leyxia's post

Well but my WG experiences are realy boring to tell, it is all about pussy fuck and coming inside, I use them as a wanking tool, not like the boys, where there is the real excitement in my body before and during, and a real relaxation afterwards.

But I guess I would get karma much much faster if I had girl reports. My gay reports attract only very few karma points.

[ Last edited by  tarte at 14-5-2010 19:34 ]

Recent Ratings
JckJr   20-5-2010 17:27  Karma  +4   try writing a couple of girl reports
sitonmyface69   17-5-2010 11:08  Karma  +10   love ya reports!...
DArtagnan   16-5-2010 11:37  Karma  +4   guess you get a smaller audience ...
testlogin   15-5-2010 05:19  Karma  +1   enjoy
tarte
Carnal Conqueror

UID 13619
Digest Posts 0
Credits 351
Posts 167
Karma 346
Acceptance 93
Reading Access 30
Registered 11-8-2008
Status Offline
Post at 18-5-2010 21:12  Profile P.M. 
Ben at Him Spa

Name: Ben
Face: 2/5
Body Shape: 3/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 3/5
Price: HKD 869 for 90 mins
weight: 60 kilos
height:  170 cm
Place: him spa in wan chai

I went back to him spa (http://www.himspahk.com/) to try another boy. I called a little early and was told that "Ben" was available. Fine by me, don't know him, let's try.

I was pretty sure I was going to get some of what I wanted, because of last time, but still wasn't sure how to make sure it would go all the way my way. I arrived 10 minutes early, but ben wasn't finished with his previous customer. I was told to take my time by the receptionist (incredibly cute btw, i asked him if he was sometimes doing massages - answer: no, pity, I would have paid you well for a fuck, baby).

Usual stuff handed out: towels and slippers and a key for my locker.

While I was slowly taking my shower and drying up and then relaxing on the sofa, waiting to be told that my massage room was ready, I saw a couple of guys going to the showers with a boner under their towel. So everyone comes here for the special service, then.

Finally my room is ready. i have a boner already and won't be able to hide it.
Ben comes in, he is kind of the type of guy that I like, not too tall, nice skin, enough muscles, but not an underwear model. His face is not great I have to say. Again I am wondering if I want sex with him, but I don't get soft.

He starts a very nice, very light sensual massage. No hurting my back with strong movements. he doesn't put a towel on me, so all his movements are skin against skin, feels like being touched by a boyfriend.

After a while he takes off his shirt with the excuse that it is hot in the room (although the aircon is on) and continues. He sits on my ass and does my lower back, then moves down and he does my ass mucles with little passages on my crotch. then he moves to my tighs and that also feels nice, but not touching my balls at this point.

He gets off the table and goes to my lower legs. while he is massaging them, he locks my leg between his legs and he makes sure that my feet are in contact with his crotch.

Then he moves on the side and picks my arm for streching it and doing an arm massage. For that, he sits on a stool and rests my hand on his thigh. While he is massaging my upper arm, he somehow makes sure my hand is slowly moving onto his crotch.  I play along and strokes it, he slowly gets hard, while still doing the massage. The other arm: same, by now he is very hard (and I want sex).

I am still on my tummy and he moves to position himself in front of me, and does a back and ass massage with baby oil. In order to reach my ass, he has to lean his front slightly onto the top of my head, and I can feel his cock. I lift my head and leave his cock (through his shorts) touch my face and lips. I am being touched closer and closer to my ass hole and am able to kiss his belly button, and his cock. finally, I can't stand any longer, I grab his shorts and bring them down. Now his cock is just here, and I start licking the top first, then the full lenght, then I put it all in my mouth and suck like I was thirsty and I could get some milk out of it. He keeps the ass massage going like if i was doing nothing else than move a little, like if he wasn't being sucked!

Then I turn around and he says special servie is special prices. We start discussing this. He tells me that HJ is 200, BBBJ is 300 and full service is 500, but not available today since he didnt know me, and therefore wasn't warned and didn't bring the condom kit. I am like, whatever, give me everything you can do without a condom and you get 500. he says Ok, if you give good tips, you get good service.

Then he gets to suck me and i like it, very good quality BBBJ. i am wanking him at the same time. He stops a bit and lies his weight on me, thrusts himself onto me, french kisses a lot (no bad breath, thanks god for that). He is doing everthing right, so but i want to enjoy his little body too, so I stand up and holds his cock, and starts kissing everywhere, the nipples of course, belly button, biceps, then sucking the cock and also the balls. I even venture on DATO, as his butt is really smooth. I really would like to fuck that butt, ask again if he is sure he doesn't have condom and goes into the big explaination again that he doesn't know me, and didn't bring the damn thing because he couldn't predict I would ask for it.. blah blah.

I get back onto the table and he lifts my legs and starts kissign and licking between them. he approaches my as and asks if I like it there: yes! so he puts his nose into my arse and licks heavily. He changes position and gets over me, so that we can do a 69. at first he puts his dick depp in my mouth, and then i ove up so that I have his dick on my chin, my mouth licking his balls, my eye into his nice, hairless smooth arsehole.

Then he starts sucking really hard. I think I can come no problemwith that, so i let him keep going. I have to come at some point ,I grab his head and push my dick into his mouth deeper, he lets me so i keep going, thrust his head up and down, fells bloody good, and I don't care if he can breath or not, I keep going for a good 3 minutes and starts coming inside his mouth, silently. That is so fucking good   He finally notices and grabs my cock, finishes me with a hand job while he is spiting my cum on the massage towel between my legs.

After i am finished coming, he says "yes, we like this" and he proposes that I go to shower while he cleans up here. So i do, and I come back into the room with my wallet. we continue the massage, and he get quite sensual again, after only 10 minutes of it, I get hard and as he is using the baby oil again on my chest and legs, I ask him for a hand job with baby oil. he says Ok, but then i don't suck it. I say fine, just do what i say. so he uses loads of oil and wnaks me, feels good, after 5 minutes, I want to come, but somehow can't with his handjob, so i grab my own cock and i wank as I suck his dick again at the same time. he is caressing my torso and i come once more. then he wants to play and keeps wanking me although I can't stand it any more. It kind of feels good but also hurts, i can't stand any more sensatons!

Finally, we are done, I give him his 500 and He tells me next time make sure you give your name when you book and ask for me specifically, and I'll have condoms.

I get back to the shower, wash, dress up, and go to pay the massage 369 to the reception boy. I completely forgot that I have a voucher for 50 dollars from the last time.

Still no pics, he was not handsome anyway, I am still hoping to get someone better in there.

Retry index: 7/10 (not Ben, but him spa with another guy, yes).

[ Last edited by  tarte at 19-5-2010 23:37 ]

Recent Ratings
DArtagnan   1-6-2010 01:09  Karma  +5   great report
joblow   31-5-2010 17:43  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
sitonmyface69   19-5-2010 09:56  Karma  +5   cock sucker! ;)
Leyxia
Carnal Conqueror

UID 44388
Digest Posts 0
Credits 318
Posts 299
Karma 317
Acceptance 13
Reading Access 30
Registered 6-5-2010
Location Melbourne
Status Offline
Post at 19-5-2010 00:26  Profile P.M. 
That sounds like pretty good value @ 869 for full service + a long massage of decent quality, especially when compared to the price of the other call ins you've reported on before. But then again it doesn't sound like he is anywhere near as handsome as the more expensive guys either... I guess gay or straight you get what you pay for.
tarte
Carnal Conqueror

UID 13619
Digest Posts 0
Credits 351
Posts 167
Karma 346
Acceptance 93
Reading Access 30
Registered 11-8-2008
Status Offline
Post at 20-5-2010 01:17  Profile P.M. 
Reply #111 Leyxia's post

Indeed you are, but I am still hopefull that they will teach how to massage to the reception boy, so I can have him in the massage room and bang him for a similar price.
joblow
Carnal Conqueror

UID 6567
Digest Posts 0
Credits 265
Posts 248
Karma 265
Acceptance 5
Reading Access 30
Registered 1-1-2008
Status Offline
Post at 20-5-2010 12:16  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by tarte at 6-5-2010 21:42
I stop DATO and ask for a condom, he turns around and put the dom on me, with his mouth, no hands. i am amazed at the tongue-and-lips skills here.

Haha...I'm not sure I've ever met any GIRLS that have been able to do that! He seems like the perfect lady

-j
atomic3d
Throbbing Titan

UID 41127
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3282
Posts 2642
Karma 3157
Acceptance 2501
Reading Access 70
Registered 10-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 20-5-2010 13:34  Profile P.M. 
Well written reports

Hi tarte,

Just got through reading your reports. Sorry not to have read them sooner, but I just read gay in the title and assumed they wouldn't be of interest. Having read the 1st however I found your adventures in another world quite engrossing.

My first impression is not the difference so much, as the similarities to many of the other well written reports on the site. I guess I had expected gay reports to be more feminine in orientation, needing to explore your feelings, falling in love, that sort of thing, but you read more like a typical mongerer with a very particular fetish.

I have a policy of giving points in the non HK/Macau sections of the forum to anyone who makes the effort to sit down and bang out a paragraph or two detailing an encounter, with extra points for original photos, so I'm going to go back through your reports and add points to all the reports you wrote in the time I've been a member. I'm afraid I am only at a level where I can give acceptance points, so they won't make any difference to your karma, but I'm told they do make a difference to your standing amongst fellow members.

Happy mongering.

Recent Ratings
testlogin   5-6-2010 02:58  Karma  +1   Excellent
tarte
Carnal Conqueror

UID 13619
Digest Posts 0
Credits 351
Posts 167
Karma 346
Acceptance 93
Reading Access 30
Registered 11-8-2008
Status Offline
Post at 20-5-2010 19:44  Profile P.M. 
Reply #114 atomic3d's post

Thanks for the compliments on the report quality, I really appreciate.

Indeed as you have discovered, gay men are, first of all, men. They are, like me, driven by their hormones first of all, not by their feelings so much. That does come into the picture too, but not more than it does for straight men.

Some gay men want to be women, and some rather act like women but want to keep everything else, some simply have a few "women features" (like me for example: I have no interest at all in sports or cars - quite typically female - but I love video games - quite typically male) but appart from that cannot be "detected" as gay, and there are even gay guys that are fully and completely like straight guys, except in bed when he gets fucked by his boyfriend, but of course you never get to see that part, so you will never know.

Recent Ratings
testlogin   5-6-2010 02:58  Karma  +1   Excellent
tarte
Carnal Conqueror

UID 13619
Digest Posts 0
Credits 351
Posts 167
Karma 346
Acceptance 93
Reading Access 30
Registered 11-8-2008
Status Offline
Post at 29-5-2010 13:03  Profile P.M. 
3 hand job from Simon at Him Spa (Wan Chai)

Name: Simon
Face: 3/5
Body Shape: 4/5 (very small guy, but great skin and proportions)
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5 (3 hand jobs)
Price: HKD 519 for 90 mins
weight: 55 kilos I guess
height:  160 cm
Place: him spa in Wan Chai

I went back again to him spa (http://www.himspahk.com/) to try another boy. I called 30 mins ealry and asked for Jay. He had a booking already, so I asked was told that "Eric and Simon were available". I just said OK, since I didn't know any of them.

Arrived 10 minutes early, but and was shown in immediately. The reception guys was really not as cute as last time.

After shower, I am shown into the massage room, and only wait 2 minutes. Simon comes in, he is a tiny boy, I ask him his age he says 27. Then I ask if he is from HK, because his English is really rubbish, but he says yes.

I like short guys, so I am feeling horny.

He starts a light massage. Not hurting my back with strong movements. he does puts a towel on me though.

When he gets to my arse, he goes closer and closer to my arse hole. I moan and he gets the idea and starts caressing it through the towel.

After a while he tries to speak to me in a mix of Chinese and English. I really don't get it, it seems that he is asking me if I want to eat? huh? Then I notice he has a boner. He ignores my lack of understanding and comes in fron tof my my face and starts massaging my arse while leaning all over me. I start kissing his tummy and his boner.

he has a nice skin again (would love to have that skin) and a tight arse, which I am caressing while liying down.

Then he gets naked, gets me to turn over and starts giving me a hand job, while i keep touching him. I come quite queckly , and he cleans me with a towel.

After that, he continues with the massage (legs now). I am more relaxed, now, but after more massaging I get hard again. I pull him over me, and he leans on top of me, and rubs his naked body agains me, but no kissing.

I get him to com eto closer and starts sucking his dick, he starts thrusting it into my throat, thank god it isn't too big... After a while i lay him on the table and starts kissing him every where. then I turn him around and kiss his back and arse. DATO

I turn him again and try for 69, but he doesn't want to suck. That is not a very confortable situation for me   but I suck him and he wanks me, and I come   all over his chest.

After that he gets off and cleans with another towel. I am lying there exausted, and he slowly goes back to a chest massage (more like stroking, but I like it). and i lookup at his body and get hard again.

He goes or a third hand job. i thought I would never finish this one, (2 pops aleady) but after a while it looks like I can, so I grab my cock and wanks like a mad man, while he approaches his cokc to my mouth.  can suck again, and caress his arse hole, while wanking with the right hand.

i manage to come again . It seems he is getting ready to come too, so I keep sucking. After a while i get off the table and he lies on it, and I caress him and suck for 2 minutes, and he comes on his belly   (I don't let him in my mouth).
We hug a lot (still no kissing).

Time to go. He doesn't want me to, because it is supposed to be 90 minutes, but we are only 80 minutes done) but i tell him I have to go back to work. He keeps trying to speak to me in Chinese which is starting to annoy me, I just want to go now. I ask him how much for this? he say  "no", and I am like like WTF? free hand jobs?

Anyway I leave go to shower, dresses up, and then go to the desks and pay 319 for the massage (I had a $50 voucher from previous time) and leave 200 tip for Simon.

Sorry no pics.

Retry index: Maybe I will try Jay in Him Spa, but not this guy.

Recent Ratings
DArtagnan   1-6-2010 01:14  Karma  +4   gotta use that voucher one day!!
joblow   31-5-2010 17:44  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
sitonmyface69   31-5-2010 11:32  Karma  +5   3 pops? fuck me!...
atomic3d   29-5-2010 16:54  Acceptance  +2   Original
atomic3d   29-5-2010 16:54  Karma  +1   Original
tarte
Carnal Conqueror

UID 13619
Digest Posts 0
Credits 351
Posts 167
Karma 346
Acceptance 93
Reading Access 30
Registered 11-8-2008
Status Offline
Post at 31-5-2010 20:50  Profile P.M. 
The next fuck at home

As soon as my boyfriend is out of HK, my next fuck will surely be this guy from asiagstar.

Anyone doesn't find him sexy?
atomic3d
Throbbing Titan

UID 41127
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3282
Posts 2642
Karma 3157
Acceptance 2501
Reading Access 70
Registered 10-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 1-6-2010 09:02  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by tarte at 31-5-2010 20:50
Anyone doesn't find him sexy?

Tits are a bit small and the clit a bit too big. Nothing a lot of photoshopping couldn't fix.

Recent Ratings
testlogin   5-6-2010 02:40  Acceptance  +5   a can-do attitude!
testlogin   5-6-2010 02:40  Karma  +1   a can-do attitude!
tarte
Carnal Conqueror

UID 13619
Digest Posts 0
Credits 351
Posts 167
Karma 346
Acceptance 93
Reading Access 30
Registered 11-8-2008
Status Offline
Post at 1-6-2010 19:39  Profile P.M. 
International gay report.

As I am in London for business trip since 2 days, I posted in the international section, linking here in case anyone wants to read my second London gay punt.

http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=20532&page=1#pid241771
tarte
Carnal Conqueror

UID 13619
Digest Posts 0
Credits 351
Posts 167
Karma 346
Acceptance 93
Reading Access 30
Registered 11-8-2008
Status Offline
Post at 3-6-2010 23:00  Profile P.M. 
One more International gay report.

One more International gay report (London) link here for a 3-men way.

http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=20630&extra=page%3D1

Back in HK now , won't be any more from London ... pity.

[ Last edited by  tarte at 3-6-2010 23:04 ]