Karma 20541
Acceptance 11525
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 30-1-2009 20:17  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #19 wiggy's post

well, well, well ... looks like we have a red blooded American redneck of the Bush era with us here ...

wiggy ... you're an ABC brought up in the south ?

anyway ... just want you to know that there are 2 gay threads here - not forums ...
2 gay threads out of a total of 7700+ threads ...

I don't really want to debate with you on what you have said here and in your thread in forum affairs ... but if
you find talk about gay action distasteful ... then just DON'T read them !  the title of the thread has GAY in it !
nobody's deceving you by putting up a misleading title !!!
tarte
Carnal Conqueror

UID 13619
Digest Posts 0
Credits 351
Posts 167
Karma 346
Acceptance 93
Reading Access 30
Registered 11-8-2008
Status Offline
Post at 4-6-2009 22:47  Profile P.M. 
Name: Herry Wei
Face: 5/5
Body Shape: 5/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 2/5
Price: $1500 for 1 hour
Describe the process in details:

I saw this guy on several web sites that advertise him for example www.hkstudclub.com, so I couldn't resists to the pictures.

I called them and booked one day in advance, mentionned that I want him to be bottom,  as most of their clients like  top boys, so that would be annoying for me. So no issues, all arranged.

Come the evening, the guy turns up 15 minutes early, in jeans and t-shirt, and with a really nice face, even better than on the pictures .The pictures were defintely not photoshopped.  

He didn't want any drink, goes straight to the bathroom for a shower.

His body is bloody perfect, and I like short guys, so it is all very good to me. He speaks very good Englsh, and starts with giving me a massage. Pretty good massage actually, he knows those skills well.

Then he asks me to turn on my back, and starts licking my chest and my belly button, which I enjoy. but he doesn't go down to lick my balls or my dick, until later then when I have the condom on.
We kiss a bit, (not deep) and then he lets me enjoy his body fully i li ck every part of it, from the neck to his arsehole.

At some point he asks me if I want to come over him. I tell him no, I want to fuck him.
He is worried that i am too big so I tell him i will go slowly.
he lets me try in the end, so we put the condom on, lots and lots of lube on it and on his arse, and in I go!

in there I start moving, fucking his arse, slowly first and then as I see he is not hurt by my pumping, i accelerate. He is lying on his belly by the way moaning. After about 10 minutes, I come inside him and bite his ear lob at the same time, this is soooo good.

As soon as i am coming out, he goes to the bathroom, and takes a shower. he comes out of the bathroom and says he will go now. I am a little annoyed, I would have liked to stay a little more and cuddle and caress his body a bit.
I pay him with a big tip and arrange for monday a second session with him directly, and I get his number (no need for his agent to rob him of some of the money that I give him).

Conclusion: really really cute!  Looks very young but he does know massages, and did let me come inside his arse.

Is it worth a retry? I have boked him for Monday again.  
Retry index: 9/10

tarte
Carnal Conqueror

UID 13619
Digest Posts 0
Credits 351
Posts 167
Karma 346
Acceptance 93
Reading Access 30
Registered 11-8-2008
Status Offline
Post at 4-6-2009 23:32  Profile P.M. 
Pity that is now in the chat section

I guess no one will se this, it is a new report, not a chat. oh well, whatever.
Myworld
Carnal Conqueror

UID 25612
Digest Posts 0
Credits 201
Posts 213
Karma 201
Acceptance 4
Reading Access 30
Registered 29-5-2009
Status Offline
Post at 5-6-2009 02:09  Profile P.M. 
Let keep our forum discussion on gals matters only.
I believe 99% of the people in this forum are straight men looking for fun with pretty women, not men.
tarte
Carnal Conqueror

UID 13619
Digest Posts 0
Credits 351
Posts 167
Karma 346
Acceptance 93
Reading Access 30
Registered 11-8-2008
Status Offline
Post at 5-6-2009 21:20  Profile P.M. 
Reply #24 Myworld's post

yeah right.

So why do I get PMs with people quietly asking me advice on "I would like to try, but please don't tell anyone"?
SatansVater
Carnal Conqueror

UID 20549
Digest Posts 0
Credits 331
Posts 182
Karma 330
Acceptance 12
Reading Access 30
Registered 17-2-2009
Location HK
Status Offline
Post at 5-6-2009 21:47  Profile P.M. 
Reply #25 tarte's post

I think it is great you continue even though you see some somewhat restricted minded people. It allows other people more shy than you to follow some gay reports. But it is no news there are people who have no respect for other people's desires and wishes.

I personally am rather turned off by explicit gay material (which is not even the case here) but I don't feel the need of wanking on every single post I read either :-) I wish more people would report their gay WG experiences so you are not left solo in reporting. It almost feels like you are giving and giving and others take or complain.

And I am not too suprised you get such private messages. And I think it is really cool you help the bros out even though the whole community might not have been that kind.

[ Last edited by  SatansVater at 5-6-2009 22:11 ]
stikkanx
Carnal Conqueror

UID 21132
Digest Posts 0
Credits 373
Posts 177
Karma 372
Acceptance 20
Reading Access 30
Registered 28-2-2009
Status Offline
Post at 6-6-2009 01:24  Profile P.M. 
Reply #20 wackojacko's post

I agrre with you..   if you do not like it - there is always a another key to press....

I have see a lot of shemales or ladyboys in Thailand, but never tried.  

But I am not sure if the one who like shemales are gay or bi-sex....

On the other side... why care ?    I like friendly girls....  They give me GF feeling....

The more GF - the more happy !
tarte
Carnal Conqueror

UID 13619
Digest Posts 0
Credits 351
Posts 167
Karma 346
Acceptance 93
Reading Access 30
Registered 11-8-2008
Status Offline
Post at 8-6-2009 21:58  Profile P.M. 
Herry Wei again

I have had Herry Wei again today. he was just better than last time, this time he did kiss me and put in a lot more efforts in general. Oh yeah, and he washed me in the shower too.
Still didn't lick my balls though. But there was a good boyfriend feeling to it tonight.
mauvanilla
Musky Member

UID 5740
Digest Posts 0
Credits 190
Posts 124
Karma 189
Acceptance 17
Reading Access 20
Registered 10-12-2007
Status Offline
Post at 8-6-2009 22:21  Profile P.M. 
I think it is quite interesting... learn other things...

Btw, I am glad that I am not into gay stuff! The dudes are even more expensive than the pseudo jap/korean chicks!

Tarte, just by curiosity (and with all respect), how many WB (Working Boys?!) do you have a week?

[ Last edited by  mauvanilla at 12-6-2009 22:29 ]
tarte
Carnal Conqueror

UID 13619
Digest Posts 0
Credits 351
Posts 167
Karma 346
Acceptance 93
Reading Access 30
Registered 11-8-2008
Status Offline
Post at 14-6-2009 15:45  Profile P.M. 
Not so many on average, mostly in bursts, I can have 2 per week for 3 weeks and then nothing for 3 months.
tarte
Carnal Conqueror

UID 13619
Digest Posts 0
Credits 351
Posts 167
Karma 346
Acceptance 93
Reading Access 30
Registered 11-8-2008
Status Offline
Post at 29-6-2009 23:24  Profile P.M. 
Trip to Japan

Name: Hiromasa
Face: 3/5
Body Shape: 3/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 2/5
Price: 20000 yens for 2 hours

I went to a place called "king of college"  http://www.kocnet.jp/   in the gay area of Tokyo, and there you can chose the boy you like in the bar among 12 of them sitting there, waiting for a customer. Then you either go upstairs in one of the bedrooms,  or instead bring the boy to your hotel room.
There is a young guys who speaks good English and explains all of that.

He told me only 2 guys tonight are bottom, but I didn't like their faces, so I went for one of the cute guys instead, and though that maybe the sucking would be good enough. They have a catalogue of shirless pictures, so i was able to check that there was at least some muscle there.

i talked to him a bit over a drink. English very limited but enough to get by. I want to take him to my hotel, which will take some time, I decide I need 2 hours. I arrange the payment with the guy who speaks English (cash, not sure if they take the credit card).

We ride the taxi to my hotel, he is kind and caresses my arms, it feels like picking up a boyfriend from a bar.
At my hotel we start DFK and touching, and then we go to the bathroom for a shower. In the shower I wash him thoroughly, since I am planning to put my tongue everywhere!

Back on the bed and he is doing his job properly, he does have some good technique chest licking and underarms licking, even some balls licking, feels good. No arse licking unfortunately.. Also he is not afraid of BBBJ, licks it very lightly first, then lick all the way up and and down, then nearly swallows it. Nice.

I lick him also a lot, I even make him come into my mouth , boys usually don't come, I focus on my pleasure only. But it is nice to se a guy coming, seeing the pleasure on his face is amazing. And yes, come tastes good...

Then I tell him my turn, so he starts licking hard, and then another BBBJ. After 5 minutes, he can see I am about to come, and he keeps sucking even deeper, and I also come in his mouth . He cleans me with some tissues, and then we have another quick shower.

We get back to bed for cuddles, but i get horny again, as he is naked and his skin rubbing on my dick. so after 10 minutes, i tell him I want to come again, so I wank over him while my left hand is touching his biceps and chest, while we kiss more. I come on his belly button a second time, my tongue deep in his throat...

Time for him to go , so I give him 5000 yens to pay for his taxi back home and some tips. And for me, time for bed, working hard tomorrow.

Is it worth a retry? no, better try another one next time.  
Retry index: 2/10

tarte
Carnal Conqueror

UID 13619
Digest Posts 0
Credits 351
Posts 167
Karma 346
Acceptance 93
Reading Access 30
Registered 11-8-2008
Status Offline
Post at 17-9-2009 00:42  Profile P.M. 
Threesome Xing + herry Wei + I was playing the ham in the sandwich

Name: Xing (or Brandon)
Face: 5/5
Body Shape: 5/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
Price: $1500 for 1 hour

I had noticed this guy on several web sites that advertise him for example www.chinagaystar.com, and found him too cute to be left alone, but was told by one of his friend that he didn't speak a word of English so I dropped it for a while.
Tonight I had a booking with Herry Wei (his photo repeated here below) and when he arrived, he noticed that I had Xing's picture up on my laptop (i was checking other boys).

Herry told me he knew Xing and he was in HK today, and he had his phone number. Then he asked me if I wanted 2 boys at the same time.
So i said go for it. He called Him and xing turned up 30 minutes later . Me and Herry had time to have dinner and I took a shower, Herry had started a massage.
When Xing arrives arrives, they go to shower in tun while the other is continuing the massage.

Then they both are massaging me, that is quite good.
I turn around when i had enough and Xing gets a bit worried as I want to do the sandwich thing: I want to come in his arse, while Herry is fucking me.
But not there yet, I have 2 amazing boys kissing me and licking my body. they finger me while the other is wanking me.

I have a dick in each hand, that is so cool.

Then I have to get to lick 2 rse holes, so i get them to turn around and i am above them, touching their asses and back muscules. I open it and put my tongue in the whole one by one, then the other again, until I can't wait any more.

I get them to turn around and enjoy their bodies with my hands and eyes, they kiss me in turn, and then Herry starts picking up condom and puts it on his dick, and he gets gel and starts fingering me. I am stll looking at Xing and his bodya and face are so irresitible. i grab a condom and put it on my dick. I put loads of lube into Xing's arse and finger him deep to prepare the way.

Then Herry enters me, I think ouch , not so small as i thought! but I stay hard, and can now enter Xing, he takes it really like if he does that every day. He didn't stay hard, though.

Herry is ploughing me , and I find it quite hard to control the movements, so unlike as usual, I don't come in the first 5 minutes. This is good it is lasting a long time,I have my dick in a cute boy's arse, while another cute boy is fucking me. The skin contact is amazing.

After a while I ask Herry to come inside me. he starts going harder, and i can still feel the space that he has made in there. after he finally comes, he comes out, and I have finally full control of my back and forth movements. So I start going harer and deeper into Xing, he doesn't complain, even looks at me in the eyes, and deep kisses me.

I come in that situation, while herry is now caressing my back and arse.

After that they take a little shower, but never leave me alone, they cuddle with me and even though I just came, I stay hard as I cannot stop looking at their amazing bodies. I give them 2000 each in the end, and let them go. Still cannot take my eyes off Xing's face.

Conclusion: one of the cutest face I ever fucked !  He knows massages, and I came inside his arse, in which I stayed a good 20 minutes. Together with Hery wei, it's a perfect trio.
Is it worth a retry? Yes, but I'll have to figure out a way to get him back here without using English,     or without his friend coming with him.
Retry index: 9/10

Xing =

Herry =

[ Last edited by  tarte at 17-9-2009 19:52 ]

Recent Ratings
DArtagnan   24-9-2009 09:09  Karma  +4   Someone's gotta give you K
princeandnpg   18-9-2009 01:26  Acceptance  +1   Are the pix PSed?
arejay69
Carnal Conqueror

UID 27726
Digest Posts 0
Credits 304
Posts 299
Karma 303
Acceptance 22
Reading Access 30
Registered 14-7-2009
Status Offline
Post at 17-9-2009 12:18  Profile P.M. 
It's so bizarre reading these reports. They're exactly like reports for WG's but everything is in "he".
superfish168
Musky Member

UID 21475
Digest Posts 0
Credits 175
Posts 115
Karma 174
Acceptance 25
Reading Access 20
Registered 7-3-2009
Status Offline
Post at 17-9-2009 12:22  Profile P.M. 
Reply #33 arejay69's post

but you get to experience anal! Something WG's rarely let you do...
tarte
Carnal Conqueror

UID 13619
Digest Posts 0
Credits 351
Posts 167
Karma 346
Acceptance 93
Reading Access 30
Registered 11-8-2008
Status Offline
Post at 17-9-2009 19:49  Profile P.M. 
Reply #33 arejay69's post

The other difference this time is that I got fucked.
princeandnpg (Funk Junky)
Kinky King

UID 5828
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1110
Posts 608
Karma 1103
Acceptance 131
Reading Access 50
Registered 12-12-2007
Status Offline
Post at 18-9-2009 01:25  Profile P.M. 
Reply #32 tarte's post

You should have got his email or QQ number secretly.  You might need to get them together one more time and then give him your business card of something to get a private meeting
tarte
Carnal Conqueror

UID 13619
Digest Posts 0
Credits 351
Posts 167
Karma 346
Acceptance 93
Reading Access 30
Registered 11-8-2008
Status Offline
Post at 18-9-2009 23:08  Profile P.M. 
Reply #36 princeandnpg's post

I did get he number, but I could see he was worried, I don't think he even reads English, so even texting will be tough.

[ Last edited by  tarte at 7-10-2009 23:31 ]
sexpert
Erotic Emperor

UID 6099
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2144
Posts 1895
Karma 2117
Acceptance 546
Reading Access 60
Registered 20-12-2007
Location NYC and Mong Kok
Status Offline
Post at 23-9-2009 09:44  Profile P.M. 
These young cats have incredible bodies, makes me fucking jealous.  I mean, a lot of us were probably in tip top shape in our late teens to our mid twenties but those of us who work don't find as much time to work out as much.  I would have to quit my job and hang out in the gym for 8 hours a day to keep my body as fit as these guys.  I'm still fit but I think I would have to starve myself for a month to get abs like these guys.  On another note, I was watching some Japanese body building competition for seniors and these cats were like 75 years old with bodies of 20 year olds.  I probably need to take up bodybuilding as a hobby if I want to look that good when I'm 75.  

As for the flamers... different strokes for different folks you know?  As for the I would like to try, don't tell anyone...  that shit is funny, although I believe him 100%... the stigma in HK is terrible for gays...  if I were gay, I wouldn't want to live in HK.  Gays in NYC are ultra open and there are very little designated "gay" areas anymore.  I used to be homophobic too, but since my wife's two best friends are gay and really nice guys, I've accepted gays and am no longer uncomfortable with gays.  Although my youngest son doesn't get it yet...  my two older ones still love using the terms faggot or marigon around them, which makes me a bit uncomfortable, but they use it in a non derogatory way... like asshole or dickhead.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
tarte
Carnal Conqueror

UID 13619
Digest Posts 0
Credits 351
Posts 167
Karma 346
Acceptance 93
Reading Access 30
Registered 11-8-2008
Status Offline
Post at 1-10-2009 15:22  Profile P.M. 
Reply #38 sexpert's post

Yeah, well it is their day job to remain beautiful for us. So they have all the time for working out.
curioustobe
Nookie Newbie

UID 37001
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5
Posts 5
Karma 5
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 30-12-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 30-12-2009 21:13  Profile P.M. 
Reply #11 tarte's post

Cool reports, but too few.  I've been looking for gay reports for ages.  There seem to be tons of WBs around these days.  Dyou you have any hints for more reports (in English) for them?

Thx!

Recent Ratings
tarte   4-6-2010 18:53  Acceptance  +1   Thx