Karma 160
Acceptance 51
Reading Access 20
Registered 19-5-2010
Status Offline
Post at 8-7-2010 23:01  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #76 geoduck's post

I tried to post a betel nut cubicle picture, i an still not able to up load. Can any one help. I even convert the picture to   word format, still not able to upload the picture to show all of you brothers.

Can anyone guide me on how to do it. Recalling my facts before continue writing.
geoduck
Godfather of Hole

UID 41248
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7512
Posts 3232
Karma 7419
Acceptance 1854
Reading Access 90
Registered 12-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 8-7-2010 23:27  Profile P.M. 
Reply #81 cntan1's post

You can PM me the pic and I can post it for you with the appropriate RA.
cntan1
Musky Member

UID 45187
Digest Posts 0
Credits 163
Posts 79
Karma 160
Acceptance 51
Reading Access 20
Registered 19-5-2010
Status Offline
Post at 9-7-2010 00:08  Profile P.M. 
I really tried. Still not able to!

Under PM , not able to find how to attach a picture. I tried even copy and paste, The pink coloured base will not accept a paste. I might just have to have your email and      send by attachment to you. How about that??
geoduck
Godfather of Hole

UID 41248
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7512
Posts 3232
Karma 7419
Acceptance 1854
Reading Access 90
Registered 12-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 9-7-2010 00:16  Profile P.M. 
Reply #83 cntan1's post

Pleas check you PM. I had sent you my email address which you can forward the picture to.
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21117
Posts 20505
Karma 20541
Acceptance 11525
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 9-7-2010 00:19  Profile P.M. 
Reply #83 cntan1's post

You cannot send attachmants via PM

try this ...
you write up your text in fast reply then at the bottom of the box you're inputing your text
click the box [preview post]

when you're in preciew post, on the bottom you will see:

[reading access]  [description]  [attachment] [browse]

click browse and attach your picture also remember to set the RA in the reading access box at the same time.

hope it works for you  
geoduck
Godfather of Hole

UID 41248
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7512
Posts 3232
Karma 7419
Acceptance 1854
Reading Access 90
Registered 12-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 12-7-2010 01:04  Profile P.M. 
Picture received from cntan1, posted at his request

This is a picture of the beetlenut shop which cntan1 had requested to be posted here. I had received this through email.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
cntan1
Musky Member

UID 45187
Digest Posts 0
Credits 163
Posts 79
Karma 160
Acceptance 51
Reading Access 20
Registered 19-5-2010
Status Offline
Post at 12-7-2010 09:20  Profile P.M. 
Reply #86 geoduck's post

Just to add a few lines to the picture above.

Photo from goggle.
The front of a typical betel nut shop. See how the girls dressed! Many dressed to kill.
To them it is pure attraction to pull in more customers, more sale!
cntan1
Musky Member

UID 45187
Digest Posts 0
Credits 163
Posts 79
Karma 160
Acceptance 51
Reading Access 20
Registered 19-5-2010
Status Offline
Post at 31-7-2010 12:09  Profile P.M. 
In My Early Years-The Betel Nuts Girl Part 2

I have stayed away from writing for quite a while. Was very encouraged initially but it is very difficult to even achieve the 30 point readership. I am only half way. No
problem let me continue. I had recalled few pages of notes for me to continue my memories.

I extended my stay. My friend was very cheeky send her again the following night to my room. We did the normal love play that night and did not retire till late more like 2.30am.
That sexy betel nut girl stayed the night. It was very normal for farm girls to get up very early in the morning, just before the sun rise. That period of the year day light
was more like 6am in the morning. That was definitely too early for me. She was trying to please me. She arranged ever thing ready, the bath tub, filled with lute warm
water, even tooth paste on the tooth brush, wet towels. I was in my dreamland; she literally dragged me out of bed to the bathroom. I normally after the night’s sex will
always put on my pajamas before I retire to bed. I could hardly open my eyes. It was a late night; I think by the time I really fell asleep might be closer to 3am. She
unbuttoned my pajamas, and by the time I am awake I was naked. She rubbed her hands all over me saying that this will keep you warm, a very naive approach to keep
warm. I was very surprise to see the bath was filled with warm water, She insisted that I should step into the bath tub. I do not have that habit. I must always brush my
teeth first before doing anything else. I told her so. She was not so please. I was naked and the air condition was making me very cold. I told her so, she started
stripping, she had only the hotel towel gown over her. She hugged me from behind; I could feel her warm body with her boobs pushing on my back. She reached for the
tooth brush and started brushing my teeth, her whole frontal on my back and she was doing all the teeth cleaning. It was feeling very hard to describe. She really
enjoyed it in this position brushing my teeth. I never had such teeth cleaning like that before. Up to date I could still recall. The session took at least ten to fifteen minutes.  After that she said let us have some fun. You are the master I am the slave. I would do everything for you; you do not even have to lift a finger. Into the tub we
went. I remember it was a bit too small for two. She was able to position in such a way that, I was lying on the tub; she was lying on her front facing me, her breast
resting on my body. The surprising point was that the water made her quite light and I was able to manage her weight on me and I was beginning to enjoy the position.
She was using her hand running all over my body, giving a water caress and massage. I just lie down still for her to do her work. My little brother begins to get harden. She whispered that and she was ready, but she wanted to extend my pleasure and enjoyment. She reached for my penis which now was very firm and hard, she stroke it and was playing with it pushing my foreskin up and down. Somehow she know my mood and timing. She got up changed her position and she was really going all out to suck
my little brother. Meantime I have to position myself that the water level was low enough otherwise she will be drown, and I was in the best position too, to watch and
lick her pussy. As a young lady, I could see that she was quite pink; I had the best month oral sex of my life. I gently licked her clitoris, and gradually increasing my tongue pressure, she was literally asking for more. We were in this position for quite a while till she manage to hold and my full load came into her month... After that I was quite
exhausted. She keep murmuring that “I want I want.” She got up pull me out of the tub, had a quick dry up, she immediately lead me to the bed and ask me to fuck her. But I was not able to... She commented no problem; I am going to make you hard again so that you can fuck me. What to do; HELP.  She gently played with my little
brother, her tongue also came into play, running her tip of her tongue on the rim of my penis, and indeed it was such a sensation that in no time I was hard again. Her
pussy was all wet with her own juices as well as my saliva. She engineered and guided my little brother to where she wanted and I had the best fuck as the second
session normally it took longer to come. The longer time I thrust her better for her. She was purring like a cat, asking for more, more. I had to come, I was fucked out.
Then I was strong enough to manage that. Three times in a row. She had that satisfied look in her face and after that she dose off, for me too. By the time I was up, I
had to rush out for my meeting. I had to push her out of the hotel and to make arrange to see her latter in the evening. Once again, I could not get myself to get
attached. I was also to leave that evening. All ended there that I had two full nights with my betel nut girl. I was not very sure how much my friend paid to make the
arrangement.  To pay her well to look after me. That is what a friend is for!!!

Recent Ratings
SEAJ   31-7-2010 17:03  Karma  +10   THANKS! Really enjoy your thread!
SEAJ   31-7-2010 17:03  Acceptance  +10   THANKS! Really enjoy your thread!
Mister   31-7-2010 14:10  Karma  +4   Amazing tale! And nice pic, thanks
cntan1
Musky Member

UID 45187
Digest Posts 0
Credits 163
Posts 79
Karma 160
Acceptance 51
Reading Access 20
Registered 19-5-2010
Status Offline
Post at 1-8-2010 17:33  Profile P.M. 
Help!

Can some brothers tell me what happen to my threads. Both threads, My early years, as well as my Thailand fantasies, have been wipe off. Normally under my topic I              should be able to see my threads, but this morning there were non of  my thread was there. This morning  I was going to continue my stories of Lady bosses in Taiwan and I discovered that there were no threads on my topic Strange!. How can I restore that on to my topic. Very strange indeed!!! Need HELp.

[ Last edited by  cntan1 at 1-8-2010 17:40 ]
geoduck
Godfather of Hole

UID 41248
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7512
Posts 3232
Karma 7419
Acceptance 1854
Reading Access 90
Registered 12-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 1-8-2010 18:23  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by cntan1 at 1-8-2010 17:33
Can some brothers tell me what happen to my threads. Both threads, My early years, as well as my Thailand fantasies, have been wipe off. Normally under my topic I should be able to see my ...

Your two reports have not been wiped out. I did a search and they are still in the forum. This is in fact the Early Years thread and Thailand Fantasies is still in the International Reports section but have moved lower order as there were no further comments or postings in that thread.
cntan1
Musky Member

UID 45187
Digest Posts 0
Credits 163
Posts 79
Karma 160
Acceptance 51
Reading Access 20
Registered 19-5-2010
Status Offline
Post at 1-8-2010 19:45  Profile P.M. 
HI,

PREVIOUSLY WHEN i WENT TO MY TOPIC THE TWO THREADS WERE THERE. NOW THE TWO THREADS ARE NO LONGER THERE. HOW TO MAKE THEM APPEAR AGAIN.
IT IS MUCH EASIER FOR ME TO REVIEW JUST BY CLICKING MY TOPIC AND I CAN GO STRAIGHT TO THE THREAD. NOW NOTHING THERE. NOW I HAVE TO GO TO            INTERNATIONAL AND RUN DOWN THE WHOLE LIST.  MORE TIME CONSUMING!

ANY SUGGESTION TO MAKE THE THREADS APPEAR AGAIN IN MY TOPIC??

THANKS.
geoduck
Godfather of Hole

UID 41248
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7512
Posts 3232
Karma 7419
Acceptance 1854
Reading Access 90
Registered 12-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 1-8-2010 20:13  Profile P.M. 
Reply #91 cntan1's post

On the upper top right corner of the webpage, select SEARCH. Once there, use the search parameter, user ID, type in cntan1. This would show you all the reports that you submitted in the past. Hopt this works for you
cntan1
Musky Member

UID 45187
Digest Posts 0
Credits 163
Posts 79
Karma 160
Acceptance 51
Reading Access 20
Registered 19-5-2010
Status Offline
Post at 1-8-2010 23:22  Profile P.M. 
Thanks got it, but not able to transfer to my topic!

Anyway will continue writing on my early Years. Just completed Betel nut girl part two. Will write on Lady bosses in Taiwan. I find lady bosses very sexy and willing. Had a few encounters.

My thailand fantasies will come on line after my visit to Bangkok which will be third week of August. Hope fully, will have some adventure there!
gangster
Lustful Lord

UID 38799
Digest Posts 0
Credits 515
Posts 570
Karma 514
Acceptance 19
Reading Access 40
Registered 27-1-2010
Status Offline
Post at 2-8-2010 00:12  Profile P.M. 
Dude, why don't i have such friends!
Who were these friends anyway? Friends you knew in Taiwan or back from the US?
bohica
Throbbing Titan

UID 18417
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3379
Posts 2138
Karma 3340
Acceptance 782
Reading Access 70
Registered 7-1-2009
Location US
Status Offline
Post at 2-8-2010 03:14  Profile P.M. 
Reply #94 gangster's post

I concur with Bro Gangster about having a good friend.

Anyways, I would very much like to hear about the last night with the Betel nut girl to finish off the "trilogy'.

Bend Over Here It Comes Again...
cntan1
Musky Member

UID 45187
Digest Posts 0
Credits 163
Posts 79
Karma 160
Acceptance 51
Reading Access 20
Registered 19-5-2010
Status Offline
Post at 2-8-2010 09:10  Profile P.M. 
Reply #94 gangster's post

All these are business friends whom I built up over the years. We were all then fairly youngr in our thirties when we        started. We grew together in business as well as in pleasure. We worked very hard and play hard. I visited them at least  three times in a year. Nowadays I still visit them but not so often. Once a year! Many has dropped out and also a few has passed away.

Friends whom we grew business together, the bonds are always there. A few are now holding high positions and about   to retire!
cntan1
Musky Member

UID 45187
Digest Posts 0
Credits 163
Posts 79
Karma 160
Acceptance 51
Reading Access 20
Registered 19-5-2010
Status Offline
Post at 3-8-2010 15:27  Profile P.M. 
My Early Years -Lady bosses in Taiwan

Lady bosses of Taiwan

Why and how I am able to remember this subject so clearly in my mind.

Taiwan in the early years as you know is an agricultural country. Not many industries till the IT revolution, which took  Taiwan by storm especially their plastic   fabrication, moulding for computer, and eventually lead to IC chip. During that period of change, many ladies were starting to go into this market. More cases, the man were the salesmen, and the ladies were the financial controller. She controlled all the money in the company and many of them knew that with sudden wealth, their husbands will go for mistresses. That was  quite common, and there had been many cases of broken down marriages, divorces, the ladies taking full charge of the businesses and they grew the business even bigger. They learn the English languages very quickly adopted western culture and behavior and all the lady bosses were very popular with western buyers.

I myself had a lot of encounters with the lady bosses. Many of them on the surface looked very happy and satisfied deep down in their heart were very miserable, seeking  for company and not the one night stand and also the heavy entertainment they throw to their clients to get the business order.

One of my friends kept a black book of all the ladies bosses.  On few occasion I had the privilege to be with them. Let me recall one such interesting incident.

This happened one evening, after a heavy day of meetings. I was invited out by my friend also my supplier to dinner in a fairly posh restaurant. Normally        western cuisine is considered a higher level of entertainment. I was surprised that there were quite a few of us. A few matured ladies of 40 years old or, I     was just guessing, introduced as business associates. All the ladies I learned were all having their businesses, all were married, divorced and have a lot of evening free time on their own as most of their children if they do have would be in their teens and the children want to be independent too. The three ladies present were all quite pretty, very poise and very well behave and I am sure that they really look after themselves to have that good look. The dinner was nothing very much, all the very standard conversation to get to know each other. From the crowd, somehow one could how the night was going to pair out.

After dinner, one of the ladies suggested that we should go to a coffee shop nearby. We went. The way we arranged ourselves in the seating it seemed that it was arranged. I know which lady was’ after me’! Good lord, the one whom I was ‘allocated’ to pair with was the youngest of the lot. Younger, but still very much in the late thirties. I was then also around that age. Going to the coffee shop was an excuse to get to know all of us better. It was followed by small talks, getting more and more  intimate. I knew what was coming I tried to keep my distance. I must say most of these Lady bosses are all very pushy, otherwise they would not get to their position as   sole proprietor of their companies, all doing million of dollar sale annually. Money and spending was of no concern to them. They just want to have a good time. As the evening went, the group suggested that we all go to a night club. The night club had a dance floor and we all had a fantastic evening on the floor, changing partners and I  straight away knew the lady who was after me. The lady Jean was the lady whom had an eye for me. It is very fashionable for Taiwanese to have a western Nickname. Jean was fairly pretty, with high cheek bone, very define built, at least 5 feet 6, I was two or three inches taller that her but with her high heel, we were about same height, for a Chinese lady she is quite tall. She is the boss of a company doing electroplating for computer parts. She handles staff strength of three hundred workers. Fair size.  In terms of business she appeared to me as a very steer lady, but on the outside with company, she was such a doll, very soft spoken and so gentle in mannerism. She was dancing so passionately with me when it came to waltz, her arm around me; her hands were running all over my back down to my buttock. Was definitely a very  strange feeling especially I only knew her a few hours ago. I just played with her, letting her to feel my body all over. I did not at all take advantage of the situation. A perfect gentleman I was, that explained why the relationship that Jean wanted was even more enforced. We were in the Club still 1.30am, drinking and dancing the whole    evening. I might be also a little tipsy, thus a little bit loosen up. When it was going home time, Jean offered to send me back to the hotel in her two doors    Jaguar. Arriving at the hotel, Untied Hotel, I just gave her a light kiss and bid her good bye.

I went up to my room, cleaned myself up and I had my hot shower just to relief my heavy head with all those drinking. I was getting into bed, a phone call came and the  operator was asking whether she should send the lady who was looking for me up to my room. I thought that might be one of the trick my friends were doing sending a lady for the night to my room. I had a peek at the key hole, Behold it was Jean! To open or not to open my door. I had already asked her up to my room by ‘mistake’, the least I could do was to let her in.
On opening the door, she went to me grab me, hold me tight I gave me a slight peck on my cheek. Lead her in; offered her a seat and we were quite quiet for a while. I did not know what to say! I asked her, Are not going home?? No she said no one at home, her son was in camp and she would be going back to an empty home. Could I  spend the night with you? How could I say No! Want a coffee or tea I asked, we all had a warm drink. I told her that it is getting late and I have to be up for a meeting tomorrow morning. She caught my mood and she went to clean herself in the bath room... She was in the bath room for such a long time that I was getting concern and    worried. I went and knock on the bathroom door, there was no answer. The bathroom was not fully closed and I went in to see what had happened. She was half naked, sitting on the edge of the long bath tub, with tears in her eyes. I was frozen for a while wondering what happened. I went up to her put my hand on her shoulder, immediately she got up and grabbed me whole heartedly embracing me. I was shocked and was quiet for quite a while, what to ask, how to approach her to find what happened? We were standing there embracing each other like young lovers for quite ten minutes. I then lead her to the bed and had a seat, where she poured out all  her past history. I just sat there to listen, not knowing what to do.. She asked me a question, “Do you like me??” I of course had to answer yes. I find all the lady bosses all are very emotionally unstable. I have to take care not to be drawn in myself into her problem. I had seen enough to be wise.

I felt this lady was special. She was truthful and sincere. It was the night that she was pouring her frustration, I was then clearly her punch bag and a listening ear for her. After more than half an hour of her history, I had to stop her and insisted that we retire. I pulled her down to bed.  He was topless. As she lay down, I just could not  notice how beautiful body she had. For a late thirty lady, she sure had quite a figure, Firm breast not sagging yet, a flat tummy, her skin fair and muscle of her legs and arm still quite muscular and firm. What a sight. I pulled the bed sheet to cover her, she rejected. The secret then came out of her month, I want to make love with you, and   do you mind. She was contemplating on that in the bathroom. As soon as she finish saying that she had not had sex for more than a year, immediately everything was  clear to me that she wanted me to be her lover for the time being and was too shy and fearful not know how I would react!

She pulled me close to her, unbutton my pajamas, and she pushed her breast towards my month, it was a clear movement to ask me to lick her breast. I went straight licking her with my tongue, running around her areola till her tits were firm and pointed. I knew that she was ready for whatever play I could enforced on her. She was just there for me to do whatever I wanted. I went to tongue play both tits. I was able to push two of her boob together close together using my tongue to go over the two breasts. She was enjoying the sensation, like someone who was deprived of pleasant for a long while. She was groaning her hand was reaching for my penis; it had swelled to a full size ready to insert. I was not going to let her do that yet! I turned around; she immediately went for my stick like children sucking lollypop. We were now in the 69 position. I had a very near view of her pussy, quit a  pussy she had, not at all hairy , very puffy up as I was then very sure she was ready for anything. I stuck my tongue to lick her, her groaning even got louder. I even go more excited. I went for her clitoris reaching her G spot and show was in the point of no return. She shouted out stopped it stopped go for. Asking actually to get me to penetrate her. She was really hot and sexy, I was quite taken aback, do not judge the apple by its appearance.  She  was literately dripping with her own juices. I turned around, sucking her breast even more furiously and gently sliding my penis into her then very wet juicy vagina. She sighed, I am coming, and I am coming. I trusted her in and out at least for 5 minutes, when I was ready; I pulled out my penis and came all over her body and face. She took  some on her finger and tasted my seamen. What an action and such a feeling and sight. I assure you, hard to forget! I pulled out just in case; I do not want an unwanted baby.  What a relief and satisfied look from her, and now I insisted that we washed up and this time went to bed.

To continue…..

[ Last edited by  cntan1 at 3-8-2010 15:33 ]

Recent Ratings
sirtiger   3-8-2010 21:29  Karma  +1   don't leave us hanging! haha