Acceptance 93
Reading Access 30
Registered 11-8-2008
Status Offline
Post at 24-6-2010 23:37  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L

QUOTE:
Originally posted by cntan1 at 24-6-2010 23:29
Then the girls had simple      pleasures. They were not so liberated.

I don't know if you know but "liberated" is the opposite of "enslaved".
So, well, unlike you I can't say that I prefer the lack of liberty from those days, but maybe it fits your way to see women, everyone their own...
geoduck
Godfather of Hole

UID 41248
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7512
Posts 3232
Karma 7419
Acceptance 1854
Reading Access 90
Registered 12-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 25-6-2010 00:02  Profile P.M. 
Reply #61 tarte's post

I do think that cntan has a point and people were simpler back then. There was much less extramarital activities and lot less divorces. Women were more unassertive and faithful, willing to stick by their man in good times and bad. These days there are a lot more distractions and women want to be independent.Men also stray more easily because of the proliferation of sex and websites such as 141.

[ Last edited by  geoduck at 25-6-2010 00:03 ]
cntan1
Musky Member

UID 45187
Digest Posts 0
Credits 163
Posts 79
Karma 160
Acceptance 51
Reading Access 20
Registered 19-5-2010
Status Offline
Post at 25-6-2010 07:39  Profile P.M. 
Reply #61 tarte's post

Educatuon, media influences liberate, but culture, poverty enviromment enslave!!!
tarte
Carnal Conqueror

UID 13619
Digest Posts 0
Credits 351
Posts 167
Karma 346
Acceptance 93
Reading Access 30
Registered 11-8-2008
Status Offline
Post at 26-6-2010 00:04  Profile P.M. 
Reply #63 cntan1's post

I don't get that: "culture [...] enslaves". You mean being cultivated enslaves? I have rather seen that ignorance instead enslaves.

@geoduck: "people were simpler back then" yes! Totally agree. What I can't understand is why having simple people around is a good thing. Unless you treat them like things, not people, and want to take advantage of them, of course.

[ Last edited by  tarte at 26-6-2010 00:08 ]
cntan1
Musky Member

UID 45187
Digest Posts 0
Credits 163
Posts 79
Karma 160
Acceptance 51
Reading Access 20
Registered 19-5-2010
Status Offline
Post at 26-6-2010 00:23  Profile P.M. 
You can call it ignorance. Could possibiely be  correct. When your fomal education is low, no oppertunity to go to school, all learning is by observation.          For better or for worst. Only the very bright ones will break away from such unfortunate circumtances.

We all learn by obseravtion. Trail and test issues of interest are never learnt, always by copying to perfection. I hope I make sense to you!!
tarte
Carnal Conqueror

UID 13619
Digest Posts 0
Credits 351
Posts 167
Karma 346
Acceptance 93
Reading Access 30
Registered 11-8-2008
Status Offline
Post at 26-6-2010 00:43  Profile P.M. 
Reply #65 cntan1's post

You are, but we are not getting to the bottom of the question: do you think that having ignorant and enslaved people everywhere makes a better world?
If yes, from who's point of view, you or the enslaved people?
cntan1
Musky Member

UID 45187
Digest Posts 0
Credits 163
Posts 79
Karma 160
Acceptance 51
Reading Access 20
Registered 19-5-2010
Status Offline
Post at 26-6-2010 10:45  Profile P.M. 
Ha Ha! no end! Let us go back to our adventures. Places of interest in Thailand Bangkok?  Have to be there in Aug. Please share with me Thanks. Have a     good week end.
geoduck
Godfather of Hole

UID 41248
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7512
Posts 3232
Karma 7419
Acceptance 1854
Reading Access 90
Registered 12-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 27-6-2010 00:04  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by tarte at 26-6-2010 00:43
You are, but we are not getting to the bottom of the question: do you think that having ignorant and enslaved people everywhere makes a better world?
If yes, from who's point of view, you or the ensla ...

Think most people in the US are pretty ignorant and enslaved. They voted for Bush and loss most of the rights that was guaranteed to them by their forefathers in the Constitution. Now they are enslaved by the top 5% of the population, the ones that have the most money. Greed and materialism have come a long way since the 70s. I mention the US as an example because the rest of the world follows their lead. Cntan has been around a lot longer than either of us and although his statement of "Educatuon, media influences liberate, but culture, poverty enviromment enslave!!!" is debatable, people back then did have better values, not like people of the present day.
cntan1
Musky Member

UID 45187
Digest Posts 0
Credits 163
Posts 79
Karma 160
Acceptance 51
Reading Access 20
Registered 19-5-2010
Status Offline
Post at 27-6-2010 10:07  Profile P.M. 
Hi Brother,

Well said. Very true in this century!!!
cntan1
Musky Member

UID 45187
Digest Posts 0
Credits 163
Posts 79
Karma 160
Acceptance 51
Reading Access 20
Registered 19-5-2010
Status Offline
Post at 27-6-2010 22:37  Profile P.M. 
Reply #68 geoduck's post

I have a picture to up load, somehow not able to manage it. Can you please advise me how to go about uploading        photos to the site. thank you Brother!
geoduck
Godfather of Hole

UID 41248
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7512
Posts 3232
Karma 7419
Acceptance 1854
Reading Access 90
Registered 12-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 28-6-2010 00:10  Profile P.M. 
Reply #70 cntan1's post

No worries, please PM me with the picture and I shall post it for you with the appropriate RA rating.
cntan1
Musky Member

UID 45187
Digest Posts 0
Credits 163
Posts 79
Karma 160
Acceptance 51
Reading Access 20
Registered 19-5-2010
Status Offline
Post at 29-6-2010 23:54  Profile P.M. 
Hi Brother,

How to PM to you the photo to upload??

I have 51 credits and I am still on reading excess level 10 for viewing. When am I going to be up graded  to next reading level. Spending so much time and still     at reading level 10. It is hard work!!and getting no encouragement to write further! Please advisce! Thank you.

Recent Ratings
geoduck   1-7-2010 23:40  Karma  +10   Now u have 86 credits!
SEAJ   30-6-2010 01:00  Karma  +10   Luv ur reports. Some +K to encourage u!
SEAJ (***Call me Sean Sweet Swede***)
Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 30-6-2010 01:03  Profile P.M. 
Reply #72 cntan1's post

cntan1 - I for one would like to tell you that I do appreciate your reports and would like to encourage you to keep it up.

Please keep on reporting - and don't worry about the "side discussions" that invariably happens in good threads.

thanks

SEAJ
cntan1
Musky Member

UID 45187
Digest Posts 0
Credits 163
Posts 79
Karma 160
Acceptance 51
Reading Access 20
Registered 19-5-2010
Status Offline
Post at 30-6-2010 08:10  Profile P.M. 
Hi brother,

Thank you for your encouragement. It is comforting to hear that.

I am recalling my past, jotting down points and in a couple of days, I should have a few topics to share. Let me get myself organised. Somehow, I still not able to upload photos to share. Any assistance! On MP I have no authorisation to use it. How to go about it!!! HELP.
cntan1
Musky Member

UID 45187
Digest Posts 0
Credits 163
Posts 79
Karma 160
Acceptance 51
Reading Access 20
Registered 19-5-2010
Status Offline
Post at 1-7-2010 23:29  Profile P.M. 
My Early Years-Coffee shops

Continuing where I left. I would to recall a fresh topic on Coffee shop. When I mention Coffee shop. Many of you would associate that with the new branded coffee joins as Starbuck, Coffee bean, Spinelli, etc. Those are the American Chain of Coffee outlets.

The old coffee shops of Taiwan are very different There is a historical background to that. I wonder any of you knew that Taiwan was under the Japanese occupation for 50 years. Many of the older folk still able to speak some Japanese  
During the Japanese colonial period (1895–1945), geisha houses and brothels had been authorized to operate in certain districts; later geishas evolved into "hostesses". As late as the 1950s, many girls who had been indentured by their parents into prostitution for financial reasons did so willingly, out of a feeling of filial piety. During World War II, the Japanese recruited or coerced women into serving as comfort women.
With the return to Chinese rule in 1945, the Chinese Nationalist government initially banned most hostesses and prostitutes, labeling prostitution as an immoral phenomenon encouraged by the Japanese, although at the same time the Ministry of Defense maintained official brothels on outer islands to provide sexual services to the many single military men who arrived from the mainland in 1949. In the 1950's, the government revived the policy of registering and licensing prostitutes.
Rapid industrialization in the 1960's brought an influx of young people into the cities, giving rise to a coffee-house subculture, where female hostesses catered to young male workers. At roughly the same time, the opening of two US army bases spawned bars and dance halls to cater to the American military population. Government concern over immorality led to increased police attention directed at intimacy in public and sometimes private. The sex trade became increasingly controversial; in 1974 the government stopped licensing new brothels, and in the 1980's, a campaign aimed at rescuing Taiwanese aborigine girls forced into prostitution grew into an anti-prostitution movement that successfully lobbied for outright banning of prostitution across Taiwan, culminating in the 1997 outlawing of prostitution in the city of Taipei under then mayor Chen Shuibian
In June 2009, in response to sex workers’ demands, the Ma Ying-jeou administration announced that prostitution was to be decriminalized. Treating prostitution as a matter of human rights, the government concluded that punishing sexual transactions only forced them underground, leaving sex workers open to abuse. The government stated that while sexual transactions between consenting adults should be governed by personal, educational and religious considerations, rather than by laws, the sex trade should be regulated like any other occupation. It left the question of where people could engage in prostitution up to local governments. (Text extracted from Google)
During that period 1975/80, everywhere in Taipei you noticed that every corner there were coffee shops, or I will call them Coffee Bar. Most of the bars are small double comfortable seats, air-conditioned, very dimly lighted, most of the time red coloured. Majority of the customers were of younger age to mid 30 of age. It was the meeting place for all types of arrangements, ranging from friendly meetings to imitate as well as sexual favors being offered. Also very interesting things going on with your eyes opened. A lot of activities going on especially in the early part of the evening. Have a cup of coffee was the excuse of things to happen.
My first encounter.  I only went to Taiwan for business. After all the appointments met, that particular evening I was free nothing much to do. It would be nice to just relax, have a cup of coffee and to see the world go by. The coffee bar was near my hotel just a short walk. Sat at the table, ordered my drink, and with my eyes roaming around for entertainment. Was able to watch very interesting activities. Couples smooching, couple running fingers all over. Basically lovers releasing their energy in their cubicle. Some too were quite noisy. Single bachelor always could see things happen and things going to happen to them. The place was getting a bit too much for me as I might be the only single member in the coffee bar. Not very nice to be peeking at people with goggling eyes.

No far from where I was seated, there was a young lady who was watching me. She caught my eyes, and we were making eye contact. I presume that she was not sure whether or not to make the approach. I was there quite a while as I was free that evening with no appointments. She walked to me and asked in Mandarin whether I was waiting for someone. I said no, May I sit with you, surely I said, please do as my first sight and eye contact was very pleasant. She was a fairly well built tall girl. In terms of height fairly tall for Asians. We sat I ordered a coffee, and we were sipping coffee and behaving like those members around. She was very friendly, I took the opportunity to invite her for dinner as I was quite hungry then, and she accepted. Dinner was simple; I did not want to give her the impression that I am quite free with my money.  Poor girl, the way she ate showed me that she might not had eaten for days and what was she doing in the coffee bar. I later found out that it was common for young girls to look for partners to bring them out for the evening and hoping able to take them back to the hotel for at least to spend a warm and cozy night. Many of them had no proper accommodation, as cost of rental had escalated because of the IT industry. For me, it was a good position, someone to take back to the hotel for the evening

After dinner, we spend time exploring Taipei. She brought me to a fairly nice bar, our acquaintance became totally friendship. Not taking advantage we are like lovers, holding hand exploring each other’s profile. Very sensational touches running all over. It was probably also the alcohol that loosened the inhibition. After a few drinks and exploring each other, time to retire. Where do you live?  Tonight I have nowhere to go; can I come along with you??  I am always caught in this type of question. The motive was very clear.  Question to myself, can it be a set up. It always pays to be careful, who know!!

Arriving at the hotel which was Asia World, my favourite hotel then, we went straight to the room and I made sure that all her belongings were all properly place. Also that she did not use the phone.  I was wrong. There were always quite a number of girls who are looking for fatherly love. I am not able to explain that.  She requested that I gave her some time to freshen up. She was in the bathroom for quite a full hour till I was quite worried. No tap running sound, the whole bathroom was quiet. I decided to go into the bathroom to have a look. Sure enough she was dosing off in a bath tub full of water nearly up to her neck. . She woke up when I went in. Come and join me in the warm water. The invitation was too tempting. A naked body, with firm breast, very little haired pussy reaching for me to join her. I am sure such an invitation would be rejected by anyone. I just had to join her and I did. It was like action in the erotic film, she rubbing me grabbing me and ending pulling my little brother. She turned around and with month she was sucking moving her tongue and the best part she was thoroughly enjoying sucking groaning with every action of pumping me with her month up and down till I could not stand any more but to give her my full load into her month. To be it looked like she swallowed every drop of juice that I discharged. That really gave me a very queer feeling of satisfaction, Always you don’t expect, you always end up receiving more that you deserved. My penis went limp after that and we just lay down in the tub for at least an hour or two before we cleaned and showered ourselves and retire to bed. That is all, my story  continues …….

Recent Ratings
waldo   5-7-2010 06:36  Karma  +1   Very Entertaining
ksoz   4-7-2010 18:26  Karma  +1   great story
ksoz   4-7-2010 18:26  Acceptance  +3   great story
sirtiger   2-7-2010 03:22  Karma  +1   keep it up bro
geoduck   1-7-2010 23:39  Karma  +10   Very interesting
geoduck
Godfather of Hole

UID 41248
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7512
Posts 3232
Karma 7419
Acceptance 1854
Reading Access 90
Registered 12-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 1-7-2010 23:41  Profile P.M. 
Reply #74 cntan1's post

I think you'll be soon getting enough credits to post pics and PM. Please keep up the good reporting.
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21117
Posts 20505
Karma 20541
Acceptance 11525
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 1-7-2010 23:47  Profile P.M. 
Reply #76 geoduck's post

Just for your info ... nookie newbies can use the PM and attach pics to their posts
so musky members definately can do both these.
sirtiger (the banana)
Erotic Emperor

UID 3407
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2609
Posts 2588
Karma 2586
Acceptance 465
Reading Access 60
Registered 27-9-2007
Location other side of the planet
Status Offline
Post at 2-7-2010 04:18  Profile P.M. 
this is one of the best ongoing threads....cntan1 is giving us trickles of stories to whet our appetities of the good ole days
SFMonger
Carnal Conqueror

UID 14119
Digest Posts 0
Credits 308
Posts 266
Karma 307
Acceptance 22
Reading Access 30
Registered 30-8-2008
Location HK
Status Offline
Post at 4-7-2010 13:04  Profile P.M. 
Thanks for the info, these are kind of things I wished I can talk with my father..but doesnt seem appropriate.  I wish someone can share stories of old HK!
cntan1
Musky Member

UID 45187
Digest Posts 0
Credits 163
Posts 79
Karma 160
Acceptance 51
Reading Access 20
Registered 19-5-2010
Status Offline
Post at 8-7-2010 22:39  Profile P.M. 
Reply #10 cntan1's post

Not much of a problem! At the end of the day it is relationship. You are in control, you are the director for the evening. One night stand one hour, that is just straight action. No feeling, no returned affection, just on the Job and get over it.. Quite dull at times. I am not quite sure whether you you understand my emotions, and where I am coming from!! It       should not be just completing the job!!