Acceptance 51
Reading Access 20
Registered 19-5-2010
Status Offline
Post at 18-6-2010 08:19  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #20 geoduck's post

You are right.

I remember the first SEX SHOW was in Sweden, Scandianvian country.

Few years later, every year at the Comdex Las Vegas, there was alway a sex exihbition, quite a big show held in one of the hotel ballroom, ADULTEX. Always very well attended. Everything  related to sex is on sale there. There were even toppless girls running around to sell their ware. It was in the year late 80's early 90's. I use to go to the IT       show  dropping at Adultex  every year, I had stopped going for the last 15 years or so as I had retired from the IT   business.
chhsasa
Kinky King

UID 43867
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1161
Posts 430
Karma 1154
Acceptance 135
Reading Access 50
Registered 27-4-2010
Status Offline
Post at 18-6-2010 09:42  Profile P.M. 
Ah, cntan1, you mention that nothing sexual has changed...although not sexual, one thing that did change is that girls did not shave back (armpits and all) in the 60s, 70s, 80s, and even 90s in Asia.
geoduck
Godfather of Hole

UID 41248
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7512
Posts 3232
Karma 7419
Acceptance 1854
Reading Access 90
Registered 12-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 18-6-2010 09:49  Profile P.M. 
Reply #22 chhsasa's post

Also, back in the old days, it's very rare to get a BJ from a HK WG from a Night Club (no mainland Chinese girls then) and definitely no rimming or DATY. The girls were also a lot older and it would be impossible to find a newbie.
aidafan
Lustful Lord

UID 41319
Digest Posts 0
Credits 527
Posts 339
Karma 524
Acceptance 57
Reading Access 40
Registered 14-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 18-6-2010 11:12  Profile P.M. 
Reply #23 geoduck's Post

I guess we have the japanese and the koreans to thank for teaching the WGs that. I think the whole sex industry started to boom in China due to all the taiwanese and japanese people coming to china to work, especially in DG.
geoduck
Godfather of Hole

UID 41248
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7512
Posts 3232
Karma 7419
Acceptance 1854
Reading Access 90
Registered 12-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 18-6-2010 11:20  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by aidafan at 18-6-2010 11:12
I guess we have the japanese and the koreans to thank for teaching the WGs that. I think the whole sex industry started to boom in China due to all the taiwanese and japanese people coming to china to ...

Actually I think all these techniques originated in Japan and have become the operating procedure for all Asian WGs. The Japanese always used women as their sex toys and from the soaplands in Japan in the 60s this quickly spread to Bangkok where they built huge saunas in the 60s. Note that many of the saunas and night clubs in Asia and in HK in the 70s had Japanese names like Mikado, Kukosai etc.

[ Last edited by  geoduck at 18-6-2010 11:22 ]
cntan1
Musky Member

UID 45187
Digest Posts 0
Credits 163
Posts 79
Karma 160
Acceptance 51
Reading Access 20
Registered 19-5-2010
Status Offline
Post at 18-6-2010 12:30  Profile P.M. 
Reply #25 geoduck's post

You are very correct to say that.

In the 80's most of the girls are thro introduction. I remembered the black books which my Taiwanese   as well as Japanes suppliers kept. They can go to the extend of asking you your preferences for the      night. The rest of the arrangement just leave it to them. They are hospitable in their own way as during that time all they know is wine women and song. The kararoke bars.

In the late 90' things changed. More healthy sports. Also the younger staff members were all sold on     golf clubs. They are only able to play when they have clients coming to visit them. 90' my time was spent in the golf coutse with them. Though they are still some nauturnal activities
cntan1
Musky Member

UID 45187
Digest Posts 0
Credits 163
Posts 79
Karma 160
Acceptance 51
Reading Access 20
Registered 19-5-2010
Status Offline
Post at 18-6-2010 12:33  Profile P.M. 
Reply #23 geoduck's post

Yes said it well.

THen are relationship thro introduction. PURELY COMPANIONSHIP AND STRAIGHT SEX.

More fun that way. At least you spend time not just for sex, bur also doing other things together!
cntan1
Musky Member

UID 45187
Digest Posts 0
Credits 163
Posts 79
Karma 160
Acceptance 51
Reading Access 20
Registered 19-5-2010
Status Offline
Post at 18-6-2010 12:37  Profile P.M. 
Reply #22 chhsasa's post

I notice that.

Asian girls have nothing to shave. MostAsian girls leave their pussy natural. Very hairy armpits are rare.      I believe it is well taken care off.
cntan1
Musky Member

UID 45187
Digest Posts 0
Credits 163
Posts 79
Karma 160
Acceptance 51
Reading Access 20
Registered 19-5-2010
Status Offline
Post at 18-6-2010 12:39  Profile P.M. 
Reply #23 geoduck's post

Correct to say that the influx and openning up of the supply of girls from China have changed the scene to a great deal.

Enjoy them!
geoduck
Godfather of Hole

UID 41248
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7512
Posts 3232
Karma 7419
Acceptance 1854
Reading Access 90
Registered 12-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 18-6-2010 12:52  Profile P.M. 
Reply #29 cntan1's post

Have always been thankful to Communism. Without the collapse of these Communist regimes, there would be a lot less WGs now. former Soviet bloc, Eastern Europe and of course China. Because of this influx of girls into the industry, going mongering have become a lot more affordable. In the early days, WGs were a rarity and cost a lot more in real terms.
sron63
Musky Member

UID 46524
Digest Posts 0
Credits 128
Posts 147
Karma 128
Acceptance 3
Reading Access 20
Registered 14-6-2010
Status Offline
Post at 18-6-2010 12:54  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by cntan1 at 18-6-2010 00:09
You are right it is Lai Lai Sheraton. Apology!

i found an old picture for you, this one?

might help you to remember other things.

[ Last edited by  sron63 at 18-6-2010 12:57 ]
cntan1
Musky Member

UID 45187
Digest Posts 0
Credits 163
Posts 79
Karma 160
Acceptance 51
Reading Access 20
Registered 19-5-2010
Status Offline
Post at 18-6-2010 13:57  Profile P.M. 
Reply #31 sron63's post

Thank you.

Now that place is very differnt. Both sides filled with shopping centres. It is so crowded and busy now.   Could hardly be able to cross the street.

The hotel is near the cental railway station of Taipei. There is a very famous roundabout, every night is
packed with people. Most popular activity is eating and drinking. Many small eating outlets around that     area. Not far from there the little lanes that were the 'Red Light areas. All very well hidden. One might   not even notice them if we were not told. All these joints I was told had been cleaned out out 10, 15   years ago.

The picture tell you a whole story then. Streets were very quiet, life style much siimplier and people still had that village mentality. Very polite and courtious, right down to the 'ladies"
cntan1
Musky Member

UID 45187
Digest Posts 0
Credits 163
Posts 79
Karma 160
Acceptance 51
Reading Access 20
Registered 19-5-2010
Status Offline
Post at 18-6-2010 14:11  Profile P.M. 
Reply #30 geoduck's post

You are quite right in saying that.

Rates have not gone up so far, but then in term of spending power, the rates has dropped tremenously.

The buying power of a dollar then and now is so different.

I am thinking of starting a new thread on Thailand Fantasy, any thought on that. I am going to be quite active again going to all the Asian countries, and Thailand is one of them. Any recommendation of good  
joints to go to!!
geoduck
Godfather of Hole

UID 41248
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7512
Posts 3232
Karma 7419
Acceptance 1854
Reading Access 90
Registered 12-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 18-6-2010 14:29  Profile P.M. 
Reply #33 cntan1's post

Thailand would make a good subject for a new report. I used to be a member of Pegasus and Cheval Blanc. Back then the girls had very fair complexion and were gorgeous compared to the Thai WGs girls today. I remember a place called Club 10 on Sukumvit Soi 10. It was my favorite place before hitting the night clubs. Club Pegasus was one of the most lavishly decorated clubs I've ever been to and had a 40 piece big band on stage.

Patpong was also a better place then but Thailand was so cheap it was worth being a member of the top gentlemen's club where the girls were stunning.

[ Last edited by  geoduck at 18-6-2010 14:32 ]
cntan1
Musky Member

UID 45187
Digest Posts 0
Credits 163
Posts 79
Karma 160
Acceptance 51
Reading Access 20
Registered 19-5-2010
Status Offline
Post at 21-6-2010 00:09  Profile P.M. 
My early years continue.....

When SQ had the accident in CKS airport Taipei, I  was in Taipei that day. It was also my most memorial day. I remembered the girl I encountered even up till today.

September is alway not a good time to go to Taiwan, especially Taipei. Hot and humid, also the Typhoon season. I had   to go then because of Computex, The biggest computer show in Taiwan. It is a annual event.

That day was just like any ordinary day. The sky was darkening, getting very windy, the start of a expecting
tyhoon coming. I was at the fair, crowded as usual, and as I was going thro all the stands, a group of young girls were     running quickly and giving paper slips to everyone. I was handed a few slips of paper. I   was not at all interested, putting them in my bag together with all the catalogues and brochures I collected.

Came lunch time. I alway without fail would go to Grand Hyatt coffee house for my bowl of Taiwanese beef noodle. The best in town, must try. A long Q, as waiting for my seat, and running thro my catalogues to lighten my weight, the slips  of paper surfaced and to my big surprise there was a message in mandarin. I understand mandarin and also hokkien ,       the local dialect quite well. I ws able to read. Message " YOU WANT LOVE CALL ME  tel xxxxx... " I was taken a back.     I had not encountered such things during the fair. After lunch I intened to give this lady a call. I used the pblic phone as I did not want my no. to be known. I was a bit naughty and had a very interesting conversation with someone who       sounded very young. Negiotation on type of services, prices, and most inportantly location to meet. All that was set, I     took a taxi and off I went to look for her at the propsed waiting point. Travelled more that half an hour, the taximan      was lost. Now I have to use my roaming serice call to get the girl for direction. I was to meet her at a street corner in fromt a 711 shop.The taxi fare was 1,500 nt, I was dropped in front of 711. I waited for more that half an hour. I was on   the verge of giving up. Because of the bad weather, I had no place to go. A call came, and also infront of me was a middle age lady. I thought that was it. She asked me whether I had any appointment with her niece, I said yes. She led me   to her apartment which was at least 20 mins by walking. It was getting very suspicous, thing started to run wild in my    mind, Could it be a set up to kidnap me, or to rob me.?? Finally we reach a row of shop houses, her place was on the     third level. A nice looking  apartment simple and clean. I was seated in the living room to wait forher niece. after waiting for 15 minutes out came a very young girl in her early twenties. She lead me to her room, closed and locked the door.   I thought oh no I am in trouble. We had a long and interesting conversation getting to know each other better. She  
looked very pretty and thro the conversation I found out that she was a final end university student, She was trying to  made her way to the University by offering  sexual favour. I had no heart to do anything with her. I decided to pay her   the negioted amount that might had been 3,000nt and told her that was for yiour school fees. I left the money on the  table and got up to walk to the door. It was locked. She told me to wait for her a couple of minute as she went into      the tiolet. I waited for at least ten   minutes, out she came out all naked. Her body was so firm, nice mid size boobs, pussy not shaven, there she was, I was frozen sitting there appreciating the look that I was having and did not know what to do. She came close to me, and started taking off my garment piece by piece liking undressing a maniquine. She stripped me naked, her tougue running all thro my body, feeling touching me to my little brother. Suddenly I realise that I was in the river of no return. I presume my  animal instict started working and we wre fucking like young teenager as we      were all new to the act. The thing I remembered most was that her nipples were still very small and pink, still very much untouched. We were in the room for a full three hours exploring each part of our body. It was getting late, and it was    raining so heavily with out my even realising. it..

She siad I got your mobile no., I am going to give u mine.I had her no, every trip when I am in Taipei I will alway asked   her out. Only that instant that we had sex, Subsequence meeting we treated with other with respect. Going for a meal shared her problems, sometimes giving her some assistance financially, nothing more. I was very sure that I was not        going to her sugar daddy. Anyway today is Father's day, Happy father's day to all my brothers.

That day when I went home it was alredy 10.30pm. In the taxi I heard over the radio, SQ6 had just crushed. I was to    be on that flight tomorrow. The wind was strong, when I arrived at my hotel, United Hotel, I found that all the entrance glass door was boarded up and the wind was so strong on arrival, at the hotel I could not even open the taxi door as      the wind was blowing against the door. It was quite frightening and the news of SQ6 made me even worst.

Back to the girl. three years later, she told me that she was getting married, passed her exam with flying colour had a     good job and going to be a good mother. I missed her but life went on.

To be continued....

Recent Ratings
atomic3d   25-6-2010 04:28  Karma  +1   Risky
Mister   21-6-2010 02:20  Karma  +1   Great story. You're a lucky guy.
alfredku
Lustful Lord

UID 44724
Digest Posts 0
Credits 561
Posts 508
Karma 557
Acceptance 78
Reading Access 40
Registered 12-5-2010
Status Offline
Post at 21-6-2010 00:42  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by geoduck at 18-6-2010 09:49
Also, back in the old days, it's very rare to get a BJ from a HK WG from a Night Club (no mainland Chinese girls then) and definitely no rimming or DATY. The girls were also a lot older and it would b ...

I heard that you have to select the same Night Club girl several times before you can finally take her out.
It's all depends on whether this girl like you or not, am I right?
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21117
Posts 20505
Karma 20541
Acceptance 11525
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 21-6-2010 01:04  Profile P.M. 
Reply #23 geoduck's post

Early 90's ... average night club girls and sauna girls were making anywhere between 150K - 300K a month
but if I remember correctly for the girls I was with ... almost all the night club girls would do CBJ, some did DATY but
definately no rimming !  But lots of local girls below 25 and lots of newbies as well in those days !
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21117
Posts 20505
Karma 20541
Acceptance 11525
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 21-6-2010 01:09  Profile P.M. 
Reply #36 alfredku's post

You can always take them out ... for dinner/dirnks ... but some wants to play the carrot and the stick game ...
you needed to pay your dues before you can take off their skirts.

Some girls would look at you and guess what you're worth ... then they play games with your mind and see how much they
can get from you before they spread their legs !  there were never any 'goldfish' girls, just a question of playing their game !
cntan1
Musky Member

UID 45187
Digest Posts 0
Credits 163
Posts 79
Karma 160
Acceptance 51
Reading Access 20
Registered 19-5-2010
Status Offline
Post at 21-6-2010 01:19  Profile P.M. 
Reply #37 twiceAweek's post

You are right in saying that.

As for me I am being viewed as a local as I speak their dialect that is hokkien and also mandarin. I have
no problems. May be for foreigners it may be the case of trying to test the waters.

Before the computer boom, thing were much better and there was the 'heart' feelings there. Now a    days, as I  said before, No money no talk
alfredku
Lustful Lord

UID 44724
Digest Posts 0
Credits 561
Posts 508
Karma 557
Acceptance 78
Reading Access 40
Registered 12-5-2010
Status Offline
Post at 21-6-2010 01:26  Profile P.M. 
Reply #37 twiceAweek's post

What's the meaning of "some did DATY but definately no rimming!"
Sorry for asking a stupid question.
Do the girls allow kissing or French kiss at that time?
Thanks.