Posts 343
Karma 394
Acceptance 19
Reading Access 30
Registered 1-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 31-7-2010 12:49  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
well thanks for all the advice.. all the repsonses are fair and everyone to their own opinion.. i agree with most of you guys..

I don't really want anything to do with this matter but as a good friend to both.. I rather be a mediator..

I'm only going to be a support to him, but I already gave him his options and see what lies ahead

but in all honestly if that were to happen to me..

1: I will move on even if we both love each other..

2: can never be friends again - i don't wanna dirty my hands with people like that. my rule of thumb is regardless of whether you are right or wrong in your own reasons.. you just don't betray good friends. it has nothing to do with you at the end of the day.

anyway.. as im typing this away.. i think they have settled the matter and parted for good..

thanks alot everyone...
Jakpot
Carnal Conqueror

UID 40597
Digest Posts 0
Credits 395
Posts 343
Karma 394
Acceptance 19
Reading Access 30
Registered 1-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 31-7-2010 13:04  Profile P.M. 
Reply #4 kaka's post

lol KAKA.. if i ever find the right one.. i would want a double life..

i want the best of both worlds... I'm a man and I wanna be selfish..

at the end of the day - I only live once and i have to enjoy everything that is on offer in this world

Recent Ratings
conqueror77   7-8-2010 14:29  Acceptance  +1   I hear you ;)
geoduck
Godfather of Hole

UID 41248
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7512
Posts 3232
Karma 7419
Acceptance 1854
Reading Access 90
Registered 12-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 31-7-2010 17:45  Profile P.M. 
Sorry for chiming in so late. Think Response No.4 from kaka sums up everything, very clear and simple - "the woman will never trust him completely again". Women have long memories and there is no other way out except have a clean break and move on. It would be difficult for her also to trust any man again.

QUOTE:
Originally posted by kaka at 30-7-2010 11:31
if he loves her, and can be determined to not punt again in the future, maybe he still have a chance of making the relationship work a 2nd time.
but i doubt the woman will ever trust him completely  ...

Jakpot
Carnal Conqueror

UID 40597
Digest Posts 0
Credits 395
Posts 343
Karma 394
Acceptance 19
Reading Access 30
Registered 1-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 31-7-2010 17:59  Profile P.M. 
Reply #23 geoduck's post

yup totally true..

whats that saying

once something - twice something....

but anyway.. right now all is a headache for me - i just want to jet off to Macau and China & get some much needed RRR
akka
Erotic Emperor

UID 15549
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2525
Posts 1076
Karma 2467
Acceptance 1152
Reading Access 60
Registered 2-11-2008
Location Ireland
Status Offline
Post at 31-7-2010 22:26  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by hkm at 31-7-2010 12:25
Completely agree on the principal (about not fucking over another guy)--but did the fellow even know why he got beat up?  If it was just some guy coming up and beating the shit out of him, and he has  ...

he was not beaten up - he got a couple of smacks from a mate who asked him firstly why it had said it, and then told him to keep his mouth shut in future, and gave him a tap. So in answer, yes. I don't condone violence, but these little cunts need  a smack

How do you take a piece of cheese from an angry Welshman? Caerphilly
kaka (YaYa PaPaYa)
Godfather of Hole

UID 4484
Digest Posts 0
Credits 8232
Posts 4486
Karma 8093
Acceptance 2775
Reading Access 90
Registered 15-11-2007
Location China
Status Offline
Post at 2-8-2010 01:51  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Jakpot at 31-7-2010 13:04
lol KAKA.. if i ever find the right one.. i would want a double life..

i want the best of both worlds... I'm a man and I wanna be selfish..

We men are not being selfish.
we are just different from women.

a woman can only love 1 man at a time.
But man can love more than 1 woman at any time. (we are good at multi-tasking~!)

bohica
Throbbing Titan

UID 18417
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3379
Posts 2138
Karma 3340
Acceptance 782
Reading Access 70
Registered 7-1-2009
Location US
Status Offline
Post at 2-8-2010 03:33  Profile P.M. 
Reply to #20

Yeah, you should have used A & B where the latter stands for backstabber.  

Anyways, if they ever get back he should wear the make equivalent of a chasity belt.

Seems like B may have ulterior motives (revenge sex)?

Bend Over Here It Comes Again...
sexpert
Erotic Emperor

UID 6099
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2144
Posts 1895
Karma 2117
Acceptance 546
Reading Access 60
Registered 20-12-2007
Location NYC and Mong Kok
Status Offline
Post at 2-8-2010 07:03  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 Jakpot's post

All the responses were very good, especially the part about "NEVER HAVING 100% TRUST AGAIN" because this is the real deal breaker but I want to take this in a different direction.

NOT to be racist but there is no way in the world that his close friend is Chinese.  This seems to be a very WESTERN/CHRISTIAN or something moral thing when it comes to non-Chinese.  In the Chinese culture this would be a fucking BETRAYAL  of trust from that friend and in some circles punishable.  I could never understand this shit unless the woman is his sister or something, otherwise she is just an "outsider".  Even if my Bro fucks up, no matter what I will stand by his side and not his wife or GF unless she happens to be my sister, then that's a different story and even then things may have some leeway.  For instance, I go punting with my brother in law and even my father in law in the past.  It is very much a Chinese thing and an unspoken bond that we never mention this shit to anyone.    I've even mongered with my Dad in China.  It's how MOST Chinese men roll, at least in my life experiences, anyone else have anything to chime in on this phenomena?
hkjiggy
Kinky King

UID 46696
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1067
Posts 412
Karma 1054
Acceptance 264
Reading Access 50
Registered 17-6-2010
Status Offline
Post at 2-8-2010 10:59  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 Jakpot's post

Just my thoughts bro...I agree with bro akka that its a situation you best stay away from. In the end, its your friend's decision based on how much he still loves her. I also agree that shitface of a friend has to go, hate grassers.

Personally, I wouldn't go back. I was stupid enough way back before to tell my gf everything, and she ended up checking my email, phone records, even tried to get in my bank accounts...it was horrible. And even if you manage to regain that trust, it could all disappear with a minor situation taken on its own (for me it was a small joint with mates). Then she makes you alienate friends and maybe bringing parents involved (in my case they wanted me in rehab!!). Its a apin living the rest of your life as a "wrongdoer" or the"bad guy".

IMO once they lose their trust, its really hard to mend. I say move on.
DArtagnan (unofficial Mayor of the Forum)
Master Mongerer

UID 12884
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5034
Posts 4392
Karma 4928
Acceptance 2111
Reading Access 80
Registered 10-7-2008
Location Pitcairn
Status Offline
Post at 2-8-2010 13:13  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Jakpot at 31-7-2010 12:32
I better be careful if i ever get a gf and continue doing this stuff... ...

This is probably the wisest single comment in the thread so far

Regarding your friends, don't worry too much.  I know a couple who
  a) had a blazing row - he was out screwing around, punting, gambling - maybe she wasn't the "dutiful wife" he wanted, but equally she didn't deserve to feel the way he made her feel
  b) she got a lover
  c) she divorced him and got engaged to the lover
  d) which then didn't work out
  e) and now they're considering moving back together (with the divorced hubbie that is)

This was the last thing any of us expected, and yet in their unique circumstances actually makes sense.  

So you can't know their future

And you DEFINITELY can't give them advice, any more than I can give you advice what to tell him

But what you can do is be supportive, and encourage him to pick a direction and work towards it

Hear Ye!  The Mayor has spoken!
Jakpot
Carnal Conqueror

UID 40597
Digest Posts 0
Credits 395
Posts 343
Karma 394
Acceptance 19
Reading Access 30
Registered 1-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 2-8-2010 17:40  Profile P.M. 
Reply #28 sexpert's post

I'm not gona go into detail but we are all asian from different asain backgrounds.. I myself still can't understand what the fuck was going on in his mind when he decided to do this shit..

it really shows you that Trusting a person is very hard.. but no matter I know i won't be trusting anyone like that - I trust all the bros on this forum more than i trust personal friends that i have known for years and years..

I agree with totally on the bond thing...

between us guys out there, there is a silent code everyone abides by and that is not to rat on another when these things are involved.. he basically broken that cardinal rule for all..

Hkjiggy: I feel for you.. if i was in ur position I would've have probably gone back as well but after alot of expereinces in life.. that would never happen for me since I don't plan on having any long term relationships.. I wanna live a life of a barchelor and die having fun..

DArtagnan: I gave the advice and i left it at that.. but as off now.. they have gona seprate paths..

as for me.. i need a fucking holiday.. to Macau & China
akka
Erotic Emperor

UID 15549
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2525
Posts 1076
Karma 2467
Acceptance 1152
Reading Access 60
Registered 2-11-2008
Location Ireland
Status Offline
Post at 2-8-2010 22:29  Profile P.M. 
Pondered on this. I reckon the shithead mate is either fucking or wants to be fucking your other mates wife. Easy as that. The only reasonhe would take her side over his is if his emotions have shifted in their loyalty.

I reckon hes fucking her and wants to break them up.

How do you take a piece of cheese from an angry Welshman? Caerphilly
Jakpot
Carnal Conqueror

UID 40597
Digest Posts 0
Credits 395
Posts 343
Karma 394
Acceptance 19
Reading Access 30
Registered 1-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 3-8-2010 14:58  Profile P.M. 
Reply #32 akka's post

nah...

the dumbcunt is married with kids and while the victim (cheated male friend & female) stays together most of the time.

but anyway.. they have parted ways - those 2 friends won't be friends no more
littledicky
Musky Member

UID 14536
Digest Posts 0
Credits 173
Posts 74
Karma 172
Acceptance 24
Reading Access 20
Registered 18-9-2008
Status Offline
Post at 3-8-2010 23:52  Profile P.M. 
I would've just told that farker that if anything comes up I'd tell my wife he was my punting partner and I'm sure this will eventually get back to that farker's wife!
Rico
Master Mongerer

UID 30064
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5332
Posts 3649
Karma 5275
Acceptance 1145
Reading Access 80
Registered 27-8-2009
Location uk
Status Offline
Post at 5-8-2010 02:01  Profile P.M. 
Bit of a "FUCKED UP" senerio there.....

1. Twat the backstabber so called friend...

2. Best to separate if there are no kids involved because a woman is like an elephant......

" THEY NEVER FORGET"....

3. Take the mate involved on a holiday with a few " TRUE" friends....

4. Twat the fucker "AGAIN" when you come back from holiday....

5. If he is a "TRUE" friend then " BE THERE FOR HIM"....

6. Given enough time he will become his real self again and then if they do patch things up again because they miss each other...

" SO BE IT".....

It takes time to forgive and forget.....
Batzmaru007
Carnal Conqueror

UID 31812
Digest Posts 0
Credits 222
Posts 181
Karma 220
Acceptance 31
Reading Access 30
Registered 28-9-2009
Location lost
Status Offline
Post at 5-8-2010 11:19  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Jakpot at 31-7-2010 12:35
the other friend is married - his partner (bad friend's wife) is very good friend with the 'fucked up friend's now ex'

Is it possible the bad friend's wife put him up to it?  Basically told him to either tell good friend or bad friends wife will tell good friends partner?

Good friend should drop bad friend all together as a friend if he keeps pushing the issue.  You don't need to be associated with people who do not have your back.
But I have a feeling that the reason why bad friend is giving that ultimatum is because his wife put him under the spot light as well and is using the "if you really never punted/cheated on me, then you will have no problem telling your friend to fess up."

In a perfect world, your friend can basically tell bad friend "Hey, it's either you force me to tell my partner and we are no longer friends.  Or we can drop the subject, I'll *quit* punting and we can stay friends"
But seeing the situation that your friend is in, it's best for him to just man up, tell partner what's going on with expectations to move out and cut all contacts with ex and bad friend.