Karma 297
Acceptance 30
Reading Access 30
Registered 16-4-2009
Status Offline
Post at 9-8-2010 08:19  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
blue-balled

A bit of a rant after getting fucken blue-balled by this chick last night, maybe my game was sloppy but FML, got back inside to the apartment but no sir the panties did not get dropped and it was a night with highlight being cuddling........... what a TEASE.

After having my eyes opened to the world of sex for hire in Macao and various parts of Asia it's really changed my views on the art of casual sex.

The endless games of the typical modern-day hot chicks who thinks their pussy is a gift to mankind.

Surely there is much reward at the end of the road maneuvering around all the bullshit and finally getting those panties off and earning the bragging rights for being the one to nail her onto the list.

But NO MAS I will have my time wasted no more after seeing all the hot women who's panties drop instantly on command.

Time is money and I've thought of this formula for the next time I'm thinking about embarking on the journey of panty dropping a new acquaintance.

(My hourly worth) x (hours for panties to drop) + Date expenses

if this sum is larger than

(My hourly worth) x (hours for travel + hours spent mongering) + Cost of session

then the extent of my effort will be no more than attempts of booty calls at 2am.

For you single bros that live in places like HK do you even bother with the whole clubbing/bar scene?
hkjiggy
Kinky King

UID 46696
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1067
Posts 412
Karma 1054
Acceptance 264
Reading Access 50
Registered 17-6-2010
Status Offline
Post at 9-8-2010 15:25  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 shipit's post

I live in HK and I do sometimes hit the club/bar scene. Its nice sometimes to chat up girls and getting into relationships. Punting is business and has no lasting effect whereas I personally like to sometimes chill with a girl in my arms chatting about irrelevant things and generally messing around. The proper GFE experience.

But if I want a guaranteed f*&k then I'll just call to book an HG.
thebigz0
Lustful Lord

UID 47261
Digest Posts 0
Credits 981
Posts 148
Karma 977
Acceptance 71
Reading Access 40
Registered 26-6-2010
Location HK
Status Offline
Post at 9-8-2010 16:03  Profile P.M. 
Although this is a mongering forum I haven't made too many posts about the subject as I've been up to my ears in freebies since I've been living in HK. Its almost too easy if you're a decent looking guy who knows how to play the game. If a girl is costing you too much money or isn't putting out, just drop her and move onto the next one.

Had a great night drinking / dancing in LKF / WC saturday night/ sunday morning. Met this cutie at around 8am in the Bridge and had her coming home with me within an hour. Didn't cost me a cent. And she'll be back for more, for sure.
geoduck
Godfather of Hole

UID 41248
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7512
Posts 3232
Karma 7419
Acceptance 1854
Reading Access 90
Registered 12-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 9-8-2010 19:50  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by thebigz0 at 9-8-2010 16:03
Met this cutie at around 8am in the Bridge  

Sorry, where is the Bridge?

Think it's important to keep a balance and you should go clubbing to meet civi girls just to stay in practice. If you only go to WGs all the time, this is not a healthy development unless you're married with kids. In this respect, WGs are the only alternative if you don't want a fractured family.
akka
Erotic Emperor

UID 15549
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2525
Posts 1076
Karma 2467
Acceptance 1152
Reading Access 60
Registered 2-11-2008
Location Ireland
Status Offline
Post at 9-8-2010 21:55  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by geoduck at 9-8-2010 19:50

Sorry, where is the Bridge?

Think it's important to keep a balance and you should go clubbing to meet civi girls just to stay in practice. If you only go to WGs all the time, this is not a healthy ...

The bridge - on Lockhart Doh! The rummest scruffiest den of whoredom in the world. Yes, worse than Old China hand. No such thing as a freebie there at 8am on Sunday morning. What you have is a bunch of whores and maid whores who have been out all night getting fucked, and there waiting for some daft git to take them to their place so the can rest up before going out to get more cock and cash. Big drughotspot and can be very dangerous taking girls from there (It is from this bar that most drug and gun marched to the ATM incidents happen).

So I applaud your ability to get a cum soaked drugged up drunk indo bint back to your pad - I'd check the silverware is still there though and that your pubes and pipes have not picked up something a little unpleasant.

Incomparible a girl from the Bridge and a chick from LKF.

And Geoduck - I agree. I don't call them freebies. I call them ONe Night Stands. Freebie makes it sound like the girl is a whore who happens not to charge you. But you do need to stay in the real game because whoring is self defeating in the end. Sure lots of great sex but at what price? and I don't mean financially. I mean loneliness and disease and lowering of your own self esteem when girls don"t call you Lan chai and wont give you a cat bath, or worse still, look at you like shit when you try your lame arse cha up skills on them which are rusty as fuck after 10 yrs of knocking on a door and 3 minutes later having a cat bath.

Recent Ratings
sirtiger   10-8-2010 22:02  Acceptance  +1   LOL
hkjiggy   10-8-2010 01:16  Acceptance  +1   LOL!
doghead   9-8-2010 23:16  Acceptance  +1   Though Bridge does have a great dj.
geoduck   9-8-2010 23:07  Acceptance  +1   Well said!

How do you take a piece of cheese from an angry Welshman? Caerphilly
geoduck
Godfather of Hole

UID 41248
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7512
Posts 3232
Karma 7419
Acceptance 1854
Reading Access 90
Registered 12-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 9-8-2010 23:11  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by akka at 9-8-2010 21:55
The bridge - on Lockhart Doh! The rummest scruffiest den of whoredom in the world. Yes, worse than Old China hand. No such thing as a freebie there at 8am on Sunday morning. What you have is a bunc ...

Thought it pertained to the bridge at the intersection of Marsh and Lockhart Roads. Did not know there was a bar called the bridge. Thanks for clarifying.

[ Last edited by  geoduck at 9-8-2010 23:29 ]
shipit
Carnal Conqueror

UID 23609
Digest Posts 0
Credits 299
Posts 179
Karma 297
Acceptance 30
Reading Access 30
Registered 16-4-2009
Status Offline
Post at 9-8-2010 23:50  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 hkjiggy's post

this is what bothers me when I'm back state side

sometimes I just want a quick bang without all the hassle and the strings attached.

you guys living in HK got it good.
hkjiggy
Kinky King

UID 46696
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1067
Posts 412
Karma 1054
Acceptance 264
Reading Access 50
Registered 17-6-2010
Status Offline
Post at 10-8-2010 01:15  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 thebigz0's post

LOL! You must be a pro bro! Freebies who are costing you money? Isnt that just a slight contradiction?

If I was up to my ears with chicks in LFK I wouldnt then head down to WC and end up with a nasty chick from the bridge, esp at 8am! As bro akka says that place is nasty! I wouldnt even go there with a yardstick!

Thats funny shit LOL
hkjiggy
Kinky King

UID 46696
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1067
Posts 412
Karma 1054
Acceptance 264
Reading Access 50
Registered 17-6-2010
Status Offline
Post at 10-8-2010 01:20  Profile P.M. 
Reply #7 shipit's post

Yeah I agree...hk has the variety! I've been back 2 months now from London and loving it. Even though theres equally lots of action, punting or otherwise to be had in London, the punting is so much cheaper!
gangster
Lustful Lord

UID 38799
Digest Posts 0
Credits 515
Posts 570
Karma 514
Acceptance 19
Reading Access 40
Registered 27-1-2010
Status Offline
Post at 10-8-2010 10:07  Profile P.M. 
Lol haha, let's not forget that not everyone necessarily has the looks (even if you got good skills) to catch those girls in LKF!