Karma 80
Acceptance 5
Reading Access 10
Registered 16-1-2008
Status Offline
Post at 14-3-2010 04:56  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Relationship with WG

I was in Changping a few months ago and went back seeing the same girl a few times at a KTV.  I know I shouldn't have, but then there's this special feeling this girl gives me.  I know alot of them like to lie as they just want your money.  We still keep in contact daily since I returned back to Canada.

Any of you guys had a relationship with these girls and did it last long or was it only money they were after.
smilybob1 (gonzo)
Lustful Lord

UID 38378
Digest Posts 0
Credits 629
Posts 396
Karma 626
Acceptance 61
Reading Access 40
Registered 21-1-2010
Location Vancouver Canada
Status Offline
Post at 14-3-2010 06:31  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 K20A's post

I had a relationship with a working girl and it lasted for 4 years and we are still friends. My advice to you is keep in touch with her and see where it goes. If she ask you for money or anything like that then you'll know what she's after. All I'm saying is be careful.
sexpert
Erotic Emperor

UID 6099
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2144
Posts 1895
Karma 2117
Acceptance 546
Reading Access 60
Registered 20-12-2007
Location NYC and Mong Kok
Status Offline
Post at 14-3-2010 06:36  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 K20A's post

I say follow your gut, if it works out then save her from the KTV life, marry her and bring her to Canada so that you guys could spend the rest of your lives together.  Everyone needs love.

Recent Ratings
testlogin   14-3-2010 08:08  Acceptance  +3   you naughty man!
TheButler
Erotic Emperor

UID 31268
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2606
Posts 2131
Karma 2576
Acceptance 603
Reading Access 60
Registered 18-9-2009
Status Offline
Post at 14-3-2010 08:45  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 K20A's post

You never know how it's going to work out.  IME it's nearly always a play for money or presents, occasionally there's girl who's really interested in you for some time, but they are very rare.  Don't fall into Sexpert's "Pretty Woman" save-her fantasy, that's just giving her your wallet and the keys to your Mercedes.

The mind frequently confuses physical intimacy with emotional intimacy; thinking that if you have one then you have the other.  That's the problem with P4P: since you banged her your mind assumes things about the emotional and intellectual relationship that just aren't there yet because you don't know her.

Go slow, see her after work or on vacation if you want and keep your eyes open for the warning signs.

I didn't do it.  Really I didn't.
The Butler
jw510
Carnal Conqueror

UID 38048
Digest Posts 0
Credits 388
Posts 379
Karma 386
Acceptance 35
Reading Access 30
Registered 16-1-2010
Location Shanghai
Status Offline
Post at 14-3-2010 10:13  Profile P.M. 
I had a relationship with one once, admittedly not here in China and nearly ended up marrying her! What a disaster, a complete nightmare.

Recent Ratings
akka   14-3-2010 11:26  Acceptance  +3   amen bro - i'm living that right now...

Keep on mongering....
sexpert
Erotic Emperor

UID 6099
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2144
Posts 1895
Karma 2117
Acceptance 546
Reading Access 60
Registered 20-12-2007
Location NYC and Mong Kok
Status Offline
Post at 14-3-2010 10:27  Profile P.M. 
Don't listen to these guys, they just don't know how it's like to be loved and perhaps love someone.  Those WGs may have been after their money but you sir, you sound like a likeable person, intelligent and really someone a China WG really wants to settle down with.  I am pretty sure she truly likes you and if I were you I wouldn't give up such an opportunity since they are once in a life time ones.  Everyone needs love, if you don't try, you won't know and would probably regret it for the rest of your life.  Go get your visa and fly tomorrow... perhaps her reception at the airport will help you finally make up your mind!

Recent Ratings
testlogin   14-3-2010 16:18  Acceptance  +3   mephistophelean
TonyToro
Throbbing Titan

UID 37475
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4498
Posts 2853
Karma 4389
Acceptance 2182
Reading Access 70
Registered 7-1-2010
Status Offline
Post at 14-3-2010 10:47  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by K20A at 14-3-2010 04:56
I was in Changping a few months ago and went back seeing the same girl a few times at a KTV.  I know I shouldn't have, but then there's this special feeling this girl gives me.  I know alot of them li ...

nothing wrong with having a relationship with a WG if you mean a good friendship. However don't fall in "love"... that will only lead to disappointment. If you've been "bitten" there is only one solution. Get out there and F*CK 4 - 5 other gals. It will remind you it is lust you are really feeling, NOT love.
jayleesf
Lustful Lord

UID 31499
Digest Posts 0
Credits 523
Posts 317
Karma 519
Acceptance 70
Reading Access 40
Registered 22-9-2009
Status Offline
Post at 14-3-2010 10:51  Profile P.M. 
I have been in a long distance relationship with a girl formerly from 18 sauna.  She no longer works there but I have now seen her my past 3 trips to HK/China.  Each time, she would come see me or I would go visit her and it was free and over multiple days.  We exchange emails regularly and I call her about once per month.  I have never given her any money - but have bought small gifts (but nothing expensive).  I just treat her nicely and we seem to click.  

You do have to judge for yourself if the girl is legit or trying to work an angle.  You also have to be realistic on how far this relationship can go.  If its a real relationship for her, then it would be unfair to lead her on too much if you do not plan on taking it very far.  After my first 2 stints with the girl, our communication was fairly casual and flirty.  After my last visit, she seems to have developed more intense feelings.  I am now trying to figure out how far I want to take this relationship.  We will discuss my next trip.  While I am in HK, I spend about half my time with her and the other half mongering. She was OK with the in the past but I think she may object if I want to monger this time.
Jakpot
Carnal Conqueror

UID 40597
Digest Posts 0
Credits 395
Posts 343
Karma 394
Acceptance 19
Reading Access 30
Registered 1-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 14-3-2010 11:09  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 smilybob1's post

I'm with u on that one... I went and saw a WG regulary and even took her out but the girl asked money to stay overnight.. so f**k the bitch and move on..

[ Last edited by  Jakpot at 14-3-2010 11:28 ]
Jakpot
Carnal Conqueror

UID 40597
Digest Posts 0
Credits 395
Posts 343
Karma 394
Acceptance 19
Reading Access 30
Registered 1-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 14-3-2010 11:24  Profile P.M. 
Reply #6 sexpert's post

I thought all WG's have rules...

1. never fall in love with any clients??

At the end of the day.. you fall in love with a WG.. you want to spend the rest of your life with her.. at some stage in your mind... wouldn't you think about how many other people have slept with her and how many other cocks have been in her mouth etc... Im sure.. this will happen at some stage..
R_from_Toronto
Carnal Conqueror

UID 33703
Digest Posts 0
Credits 268
Posts 215
Karma 266
Acceptance 42
Reading Access 30
Registered 1-11-2009
Location Canada
Status Offline
Post at 14-3-2010 13:06  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 smilybob1's post

Be very careful. Back in November I started seeing this WG regularly in Toronto and we started seeing each other outside of her workplace. I ended it back in January because she was all about the money and would never shut up about it.
parker
Carnal Conqueror

UID 4447
Digest Posts 0
Credits 206
Posts 142
Karma 205
Acceptance 16
Reading Access 30
Registered 15-11-2007
Status Offline
Post at 14-3-2010 14:14  Profile P.M. 
Reply #8 jayleesf's post

"she may object if I want to monger this time"? Well you say she used to work at a sauna, but I presume she's still in the business. Which makes it sound a bit rich that she expects you to see only her when she is fucking several guys a day for cash.

Maybe bros need to see some kind of move from a wg toward making a normal relationship before jumping in, such as the wg giving up the day job.
akka
Erotic Emperor

UID 15549
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2525
Posts 1076
Karma 2467
Acceptance 1152
Reading Access 60
Registered 2-11-2008
Location Ireland
Status Offline
Post at 14-3-2010 14:43  Profile P.M. 
One thing people never ever mention when talking about dating or marrying prostitutes is the class difference. This is not a comment on money, but a difference on upbringing. For sure this is more highly pronounced when the guy is western but the girls are usually from the poorest parts of society, and their family values have pushed them into getting fucked for money...by their parents.

Take this girl and no matter how much she thinks she loves you she will find it very hard to adapt herself to your social standing and way oflife. What you think is abhorrent (prostituting your daughter...) has been part of her upbringing. Acceptable behaviour is based on a different level. How to make a relationship work (theirs seem to be tit-for-tat rather than conversation and compromise).

So, speaking from very personal and current experience I can tell you that unless you are 60, dont care, and just want to fuck some young thing for the next few years before you die, then don't bother. Sometimes having no-one is better than someone.

There's an aussie guy whose wedding i went to recently. I recognised the bride because I fingered her in a night club in wanchai about 10 days before the wedding, and she wasn't asking for too much for action but i was time pressed. one week to the day after the wedding I saw her in the club again in the early afternoon, and she was all over me and asking if I had more time this time, and the price was still the same blah blah. I rejected her advancements and said its best we both don't talk about it, but as I walked home I bumped into the hubby. On asking where his wife was, I was told she was at a temple with her friends blessing the marriage. Temple of vice i almost said but left them to it. Dont really know him that well after all.

So, be very very very careful. They may be well manicured and dressed now, but take yourself to the roughest part of town, and ask yourself if you fancy living life with one of the girls from there. Because marry a bargirl or ktv girl and you will be.

Me - 33, good job, deviant but careful, not too bad looking, and contemplating divorce from the girl I once loved but now am not so sure after all. And I would never even consider marrying a girl who has been on the game again. You encourage them to start planning a life and giving them every advantage, and surprise surprise, they change leaving you scratching your head as to where you went wrong.

Recent Ratings
testlogin   14-3-2010 16:22  Acceptance  +3   you're giving away all the secrets!

How do you take a piece of cheese from an angry Welshman? Caerphilly
jayleesf
Lustful Lord

UID 31499
Digest Posts 0
Credits 523
Posts 317
Karma 519
Acceptance 70
Reading Access 40
Registered 22-9-2009
Status Offline
Post at 14-3-2010 14:43  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by parker at 13-3-2010 22:14
"she may object if I want to monger this time"? Well you say she used to work at a sauna, but I presume she's still in the business. Which makes it sound a bit rich that she expects you to s ...

Actually she has quit - or that is what she tells me.  She first moved from Macau to Shenzhen but now has moved back to her home town.  So I am guessing she is no longer in the business in her hometown.
conqueror77
Carnal Conqueror

UID 37257
Digest Posts 0
Credits 308
Posts 286
Karma 305
Acceptance 52
Reading Access 30
Registered 4-1-2010
Status Offline
Post at 14-3-2010 15:33  Profile P.M. 
I know in forums related to mongering in Thailand, some long time visitors or expats teach 2 rules to newbies:
1) FFF rule: Find Fuck Forget
2) 3 days or nights rule. Not to spend more than 3 days in a row with the same girl to avoid to get to emotional.
And some even add: "you can take the whore of the brothel, but you can't take the brothel out of the whore"

As far as I'm concerned, I've never been in a relationship with a WG. Not that I've tried to avoid it, merely because I've never got such an opportunity.
Anyway, I'm not in the situation where I could afford such a relationship.
Like another bro said, everybody needs love, so I wouldn't discourage anybody from a relationship with WG. But I'm also with others bro who advise to watch out for any sign of a gold digger.

Bro Jakpot mentionned one might remind the number of sexpartners of their ex-WG wife/girlfriend at one time or another. IMHO, I don't think people who are involved in a serious relationship with ex-WGs are bund to end up thinking of the number of cocks their SO sucked before they met and become a couple. I mean, as long as one didn't see their SO sucking all those cocks, it's doubtful they would have any thought of it. It's probably the same thing with a non-WG that one ends up marrying with. It's doubtfull they would think about their wife sucking off her 12 previous boyfriends (if she confessed having 12). Off course, a WG is bound to have much more sexpartners than civilian girls, but I think the number is irrelevant.
Maybe, this kind of thought may only arise when the couple go through hard times. When the guy gets pissed off with his ex-WG wife/girlfriend. In that kind of moment, any bad thought about her is due to come in mind. I still doubt one would break up because of this only thought.

So IMO, I don't see anything wrong having a serious relationship with a WG if she quits her job and seems to have genuine feelings.

[ Last edited by  conqueror77 at 15-3-2010 02:19 ]

Nakadashi shitara chou yabai yo ne!
testlogin
Lustful Lord

UID 27174
Digest Posts 0
Credits 639
Posts 554
Karma 634
Acceptance 96
Reading Access 40
Registered 3-7-2009
Status Offline
Post at 14-3-2010 16:25  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by K20A at 14-3-2010 04:56
Any of you guys had a relationship with these girls and did it last long or was it only money they were after.

If you and your family were horribly poor, and if lots of men (some of them very attractive) every day wanted to fuck you, and if you knew that your marriage prospects would be gone in a few years.... what would you be looking for in a relationship? Enjoyable walks in the park, intellectually invigorating conversations, great sex... or a reliable lifetime meal ticket? Try to see life from someone else's point of view instead of your own.
indefine
Carnal Conqueror

UID 13936
Digest Posts 0
Credits 325
Posts 322
Karma 322
Acceptance 51
Reading Access 30
Registered 24-8-2008
Status Offline
Post at 14-3-2010 16:53  Profile P.M. 
its actually kind of funny. when u punt, and the girl has great body, gives you great service, you typically would come back here and write a raving report, praising her as goddess material. turn around and talk about a possible relationship with one of these girls, instantly the language turns to "whore this, gold-digger that." yet if these women were these low-life's, it speaks volumes to how one should view themselves when they do make the choice to go see these girls.

but i can honestly say that in almost all cases of wg's i have gotten to know or become close with, i myself too was taken aback by the honesty and integrity that many of these girls live their lives by.

sounds off-topic, but do wg's not have mother's and father's much like yourselves? as test mentioned above, you have no idea where these girls came from or why they are in this line of work, nor how its affecting them. and yes, perhaps this line of work does jade some of them, but think of how u might hold up if the roles were reversed? perhaps jaded just as well. it may surprise some of you, but majority of the girls in this DB are probably in it as a stepping stone onto something else and not a life=time profession. so eventually, they too have a desire to lead a normal life.

the point is, and sorry to the OP for this long-winded intro to my comment about your post, that wg's at the end of the day are people too and are susceptible to emotions and feelings of attraction and definitely as capable of being in a loving relationship if given a genuine chance. the question you have to ask yourself is, are you capable of giving her that genuine chance? which means putting aside any qualms you have about her being in it to dupe you or any of her past choices. sure, money may come up, but from her point of view it may just be that she sees you as her man and need you to take care of her. it all depends on what side of the fence you want to be on in looking at this situation.

only you can know how you feel, and through interacting with her feel how she feels about you. if you feel it, i say go for it. if you do go for it, be smart, but put all of yourself out there and really be her man. if she is in it for the money, and you do lose out on some cash later on, who cares. you will make it back. if you dont, u may kick yourself for the rest of your life. and hey, if it works out, you've both won big time.

[ Last edited by  indefine at 14-3-2010 16:58 ]
testlogin
Lustful Lord

UID 27174
Digest Posts 0
Credits 639
Posts 554
Karma 634
Acceptance 96
Reading Access 40
Registered 3-7-2009
Status Offline
Post at 14-3-2010 18:27  Profile P.M. 
I would never get into a relationship with a WG first because I don't think we'd have many shared interests or experiences, and second because she and I would be looking for completely different things from a relationship. I would want company and fun times and hanging out and whatever, but she doesn't have the luxury of wanting that from a relationship, and would be looking for a meal ticket. This is not because she's a bad person; it's only because she's poor and doesn't have other opportunities. If I were in her position, I'd also be looking for a relationship as a meal ticket, rather than as some fun times. There's nothing wrong with being a "gold digger" when you need gold.

Insofar as you met her in a transaction where you were giving her money in return for her companionship, you should already know what the score is, and shouldn't complain when, shockingly, she wants money in return for her companionship.
tbyrd_21
Lustful Lord

UID 28495
Digest Posts 0
Credits 688
Posts 424
Karma 679
Acceptance 170
Reading Access 40
Registered 29-7-2009
Status Offline
Post at 14-3-2010 20:44  Profile P.M. 
I've recently established a regular WG relationship. We've met about 5 times now with about 15 ML sessions in that time. We even met one time for dinner recently when I happened to be in her neighborhood. There was no ML session in that instance, but she did show me her apartment! So, I guess it can be deemed a "relationship" due to these consistent get-togethers.

This girl, a Mongolian, is a university student. I think she has done some "working" on the side to make extra money, so she isn't in the typical socio-economic situation that you would encounter with PRC working girls here in China or in HK. The only time we've talked about money was the first time I met her. Since then, never once has she mentioned money, she has never asked me to buy her anything, or put any other expectation on me (financial or emotional). She is totally chill about the whole situation, and genuinely seems to enjoy our time together, as do I (it's easy to tell when girls are acting). Every instance in our time together is complete GFE from her part (even out in public). She is a really cool, provides nice conversation, and, of course great ML sessions. There are some other common interests.

In order to prevent the cross-over into a real GF situation, I always give her money (the same amount as the first time I met her) before she goes home after a night of ML. She has come to trust the fact that I'll give her money before she leaves, so maybe that's why she doesn't ask or pester for money. She also gets other incidentals like dinners, drinks, and a trustworthy friend (I do consider her a friend). I think it's a win-win situation for both of us, so I think we both feel lucky to have the situation.

I could easily move the relationship to being a real GF relationship, I think. In our last couple of times together, it seems that she wants it to go to that "real" level, but I think she doesn't say anything for fear of ruining the current situation (she might be thinking that I don't want a real GF and would get mad if she asked, so why ruin this). At the same time, I don't bring up that issue for the same reason of not wanting to ruin the situation (she might not want a real BF right now. . .). Yes, I do continue to pay money, but I can get out of the situation anytime I want because of that fact. I guess it can be said that I have feelings for her. I don't think of her as a piece of meat. She is a nice, caring, and beautiful human being after all who has real ambitions beyond the means in which we met and is very smart.

Her school is back in session, so I don't know how much she "works" outside of her "work" with me. If she still does go to the same place I met her, that's her business. I'm still out mongering when I'm travelling! And that's also why I continue to pay her money so I don't feel guilty when I'm mongering away from her.

Who knows what will happen with this "relationship." She may or may not only want the money even though she doesn't ask for it. All I know is that we are having a good time right now. And if something else blossoms between us and it works out, excellent. If we go our own ways after this "relationship", then so be it.

Recent Ratings
testlogin   14-3-2010 21:32  Acceptance  +3   Excellent
cooldog
Carnal Conqueror

UID 14941
Digest Posts 0
Credits 272
Posts 270
Karma 271
Acceptance 17
Reading Access 30
Registered 6-10-2008
Status Offline
Post at 14-3-2010 21:15  Profile P.M. 
I have met a few WGs who were a few years younger than me, and through their cute behaviour, and seemingly "kind" hearts, have won me over.  I remember 1 girl in particular who I really felt something inside for.  I would never consider a relationship with these girls however, as when I look for partners, I look for an equal.  I think if I dated a WG who I had previously visited as a customer, I would never see her as an equal.  I would always feel in a position of power, and therefore, the relationship wouldn't be very honest or fulfilling for me.  Having said that, if my situation were different, I wouldn't mind the opportunity to spend time with some of these girls outside the sauna environment.