Karma 11
Acceptance 10
Reading Access 10
Registered 18-9-2010
Status Offline
Post at 19-9-2010 23:31  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Action Near Hyatt in Kowloon

I will be in HK on 25 September thru 1 October staying at the Hyatt Regency in Kowloon.  Any advice you couldd give this newbie would be most appreciated!  

What neighborhood is my hotel located in?  Is there a bar or hotel near the Hyatt where I can meet some of the girls that are reviewed here?  

How do you meet "James", and how do you avoid the "bait and switch"?

I can't wait to get there!  Any advice would be most appreciated!

Snookdog
SkinnyForum
Master Mongerer

UID 37369
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5867
Posts 1187
Karma 5787
Acceptance 1604
Reading Access 80
Registered 5-1-2010
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 19-9-2010 23:44  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Whoa, lots of questions, and in the wrong reports forum. This should be in Q&A, and most would just still reference you to read the sticky thread guides in the Getting Started forum: http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/forumdisplay.php?fid=22

The Kowloon Hyatt Regency is inTsim Sha Tsui, which luckily for you has the most hotel girls in HK.

You can't really go to a hotel and just meet the girls. You have to book a reservation from her agent by calling the number on her ad, and you'll get a time and name of her hotel. Go there, call the agent back, and you get her room number to go to for your session.

You can't meet James either, maybe just hear his voice on the phone. Don't worry about agents, just call the numbers of girls you like best. Agents are secondary, it's up to the girls to suck your dick.

The best way to combat bait and switch is to walk away if you don't like the girl who opens the door, and try again.