Subject: A girl from Chengdu is looking to marry for a guy living in tent
  This thread has been closed by sexyloser at 18-5-2024 10:40. 
haroldla
Banned

UID 23978
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1157
Posts 795
Karma 1156
Acceptance 10
Reading Access 0
Registered 24-4-2009
Status Offline
Post at 1-11-2010 19:49  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
A girl from Chengdu is looking to marry for a guy living in tent

from CanadaMeet.com 2010-10-30, http://www.canadameet.com/news/china/2010/1031/43650.html

according to this news, a young good looking gal living in Chengdu is looking to get marry for a guy who is living in tent and doesn't mind he has no money and house. she claims that she has money and what she needs is true love....

i have to say she is good looking.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
woraix   2-8-2012 12:45  Karma  +2   Favorable
tinwai   3-11-2010 09:24  Karma  +1   Original
tinwai   3-11-2010 09:24  Acceptance  +2   Original
shumanto
Nookie Newbie

UID 32516
Digest Posts 0
Credits 18
Posts 18
Karma 18
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 11-10-2009
Status Offline
Post at 2-11-2010 02:06  Profile P.M. 
she looks indeed not bad, but i also doubt above her intention behind, she refuses to give out any information about herself, this is strange!!!
geoduck
Godfather of Hole

UID 41248
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7512
Posts 3232
Karma 7419
Acceptance 1854
Reading Access 90
Registered 12-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 2-11-2010 10:34  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 haroldla's post

Seems like a publicity stunt to me. These days in China, they are using the US model, that anyone can become famous on the internet with some outrageous or sensational news. Next stop for this girl would be a TV appearance, then some sort of dating game. She will then land a rich boyfriend. It's one way of getting there.
haroldla
Banned

UID 23978
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1157
Posts 795
Karma 1156
Acceptance 10
Reading Access 0
Registered 24-4-2009
Status Offline
Post at 2-11-2010 11:07  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by geoduck at 2-11-2010 10:34
Seems like a publicity stunt to me. These days in China, they are using the US model, that anyone can become famous on the internet with some outrageous or sensational news. Next stop for this girl wo ...

i think she maybe just want to get famous given right now so many newspaper has quoted her already. According to the news, she really did leave the contact info about herself to guys she likes. So anyone who is in Chengdu now, please take a look given she really looks quite good in picture and she claims she has enough money too.

Recent Ratings
woraix   2-8-2012 12:46  Karma  +2   everything is possible
This_Is_My_Vice
Lustful Lord

UID 30737
Digest Posts 0
Credits 580
Posts 482
Karma 573
Acceptance 144
Reading Access 40
Registered 8-9-2009
Location USA
Status Offline
Post at 2-11-2010 11:15  Profile P.M. 
I agree with geoduck, it still sounds like a publicity stunt to me.  I wish I could read the article though.  The google translation to English sounds like gibberish.  If she really is doing it for true love, then I wish her all the best.  Nothing but respect for her.  In fact, if she wants somebody with no money, not much of a home, and a piece of shit car, well then she should come find me in the States!
geoduck
Godfather of Hole

UID 41248
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7512
Posts 3232
Karma 7419
Acceptance 1854
Reading Access 90
Registered 12-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 2-11-2010 11:17  Profile P.M. 
Reply #4 haroldla's post

Maybe you should go and buy a tent and some camping gear and go to Chengdu yourself. Then come back and write a good report. Not good to write about civi girls but as she is doing it for fame and money, think it's alright to post report here.
haroldla
Banned

UID 23978
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1157
Posts 795
Karma 1156
Acceptance 10
Reading Access 0
Registered 24-4-2009
Status Offline
Post at 2-11-2010 11:26  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by geoduck at 2-11-2010 11:17
Maybe you should go and buy a tent and some camping gear and go to Chengdu yourself. Then come back and write a good report. Not good to write about civi girls but as she is doing it for fame and mone ...

not a bad idea if i wanted to get publicity. but too bad i am in the States now, so i am afraid when i arrive Chengdu, she maybe left already.

Recent Ratings
woraix   3-8-2012 15:40  Karma  +2   it's a pity
catmando56
Lustful Lord

UID 44576
Digest Posts 0
Credits 550
Posts 499
Karma 548
Acceptance 42
Reading Access 40
Registered 10-5-2010
Location hong kong
Status Offline
Post at 2-11-2010 16:40  Profile P.M.  QQ Yahoo!
Dfinetly looks like a publicity stunt  to get famous. Everybody wants thier 15 min of fame But I would'nt mind sharing a tent with her.
Kennichi
Kinky King

UID 9144
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1607
Posts 1363
Karma 1569
Acceptance 759
Reading Access 50
Registered 6-3-2008
Status Offline
Post at 3-11-2010 02:10  Profile P.M. 
All these marry a rich man women are kind of nuts tbh.....

In that what stops the man from kicking her out in five or ten years time to trade down to newer model? At which they are older have lost their looks and have nothing to fall back on other than becoming a WG or something where again looks and youth are the important things here.

Rich people are often smart (except bankers who are thieving scum who should be executed painfully and slowly). I mean Felix Dennis once said this:

If it flies fucks or floats it is better to rent, it always ends up cheaper.

Have a read of this Urban legend

QUOTE:
What am I doing wrong?

Okay, I’m tired of beating around the bush. I’m a beautiful (spectacularly beautiful) 25 year old girl. I’m articulate and classy.
I’m not from New York . I’m looking to get married to a guy who makes at least half a million a year. I know how that sounds, but keep in mind that a million a year is middle class in New York City, so I don’t think I’m overreaching at all.

Are there any guys who make 500K or more on this board? Any wives? Could you send me some tips? I dated a business man who makes average around 200 - 250. But that’s where I seem to hit a roadblock. 250,000 won’t get me to central park west. I know a woman in my yoga class who was married to an investment banker and lives in Tribeca, and she’s not as pretty as I am, nor is she a great genius. So what is she doing right? How do I get to her level?

Here are my questions specifically:

- Where do you single rich men hang out? Give me specifics- bars, restaurants, gyms

-What are you looking for in a mate? Be honest guys, you won’t hurt my feelings

-Is there an age range I should be targeting (I’m 25)?

- Why are some of the women living lavish lifestyles on the upper east side so plain? I’ve seen really ‘plain jane’ boring types who have nothing to offer married to incredibly wealthy guys. I’ve seen drop dead gorgeous girls in singles bars in the east village. What’s the story there?

- Jobs I should look out for? Everyone knows - lawyer, investment banker, doctor. How much do those guys really make? And where do they hang out? Where do the hedge fund guys hang out?

- How you decide marriage vs. just a girlfriend? I am looking for MARRIAGE ONLY

Please hold your insults - I’m putting myself out there in an honest way. Most beautiful women are superficial; at least I’m being up front about it. I wouldn’t be searching for these kind of guys if I wasn’t able to match them - in looks, culture, sophistication, and keeping a nice home and hearth.

it’s NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 432279810
-----------------------------------------------------------------

The Reply
Dear Pers-431649184:

I read your posting with great interest and have thought meaningfully about your dilemma. I offer the following analysis of your predicament.
Firstly, I’m not wasting your time, I qualify as a guy who fits your bill; that is I make more than $500K per year. That said here’s how I see it.

Your offer, from the prospective of a guy like me, is plain and simple a crappy business deal. Here’s why. Cutting through all the B.S., what you suggest is a simple trade: you bring your looks to the party and I bring my money. Fine, simple. But here’s the rub, your looks will fade and my money will likely continue into perpetuity…in fact, it is very likely that my income increases but it is an absolute certainty that you won’t be getting any more beautiful!

So, in economic terms you are a depreciating asset and I am an earning asset. Not only are you a depreciating asset, your depreciation accelerates! Let me explain, you’re 25 now and will likely stay pretty hot for the next 5 years, but less so each year. Then the fade begins in earnest. By 35 stick a fork in you!

So in Wall Street terms, we would call you a trading position, not a buy and hold…hence the rub…marriage. It doesn’t make good business sense to “buy you” (which is what you’re asking) so I’d rather lease. In case you think I’m being cruel, I would say the following. If my money were to go away, so would you, so when your beauty fades I need an out. It’s as simple as that. So a deal that makes sense is dating, not marriage.

Separately, I was taught early in my career about efficient markets. So, I wonder why a girl as “articulate, classy and spectacularly beautiful”
as you has been unable to find your sugar daddy. I find it hard to believe that if you are as gorgeous as you say you are that the $500K hasn’t found you, if not only for a tryout.

By the way, you could always find a way to make your own money and then we wouldn’t need to have this difficult conversation.

With all that said, I must say you’re going about it the right way. Classic “pump and dump.”

I hope this is helpful, and if you want to enter into some sort of lease, let me know.

Recent Ratings
Mister   3-11-2010 14:24  Acceptance  +2   LO, too true!
catmando56   3-11-2010 13:24  Acceptance  +1   enjoyed reading thanks
TonyToro   3-11-2010 07:14  Acceptance  +3   enjoyed that!
atomic3d   3-11-2010 06:44  Acceptance  +5   Excellent

Life is short very...
atomic3d
Throbbing Titan

UID 41127
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3282
Posts 2642
Karma 3157
Acceptance 2501
Reading Access 70
Registered 10-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 3-11-2010 06:47  Profile P.M. 
Reply #9 Kennichi's post

This really cuts to the chase and illustrates why I stay well clear of so called romantic entanglements with western woman. Not that I would have ever been able to meet this whores financial demands.
thebigz0
Lustful Lord

UID 47261
Digest Posts 0
Credits 981
Posts 148
Karma 977
Acceptance 71
Reading Access 40
Registered 26-6-2010
Location HK
Status Offline
Post at 3-11-2010 17:43  Profile P.M. 
Gold diggers are called gold diggers for a reason. Most likely they'll end up sad, tired, and broke... but in the small chance they get lucky... $$$$$$$$$$$$$