Acceptance 191
Reading Access 40
Registered 21-2-2011
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 23-2-2011 23:06  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
The perfect Cunninglingus (DATY)

Hey all... second post here. My first one being a report on my first time punting and how awful it went.

Anyways, I noticed a lot of people here like to provide Cunninglingus (DATY) to the girls and I've always considered myself an expert at it so I figured I might share my techniques with everyone. I actually learned it all from the book "She Comes First" by Ian Kerner. I believe it's an excellent book for those who want to be better lovers because my theory is this: If she is having the best sex of her life... she'll make sure you won't miss out.

I personally am very picky with who to give Cunnininglingus to. I definitely would not do it with any girl and would probably be only for my gf until the day I get comfortable with this whole 'punting' thing.

So here we go...

Before the plunge

Study shows that sex for men is 80% physical and 20% emotional. Women on the other hand is vice versa. Going down on a girl is 80% on emotions and 20% on the actual physical action so first things first:

1. Actually enjoy doing it and not do it just for the sake of it because a women can feel that. Girls have a 6th sense when it comes to this.
2. Before you even put your lips to the girl's prize, just stare at it and enjoy the view. The suspense will make her squirm with glee.
3. Take some nice heavy deep breaths right over her vaginal lips. The moisture and warm air from your breath will make shivers run up her spine.
4. Look up at her before going in. Just like how we like the girl to look us in the eye when they give us a BJ, the eye contact does the same thing for them.

Going in!

Before you start devouring her vagina... take it easy and up the ante:

1. The first lick is the most important one and it sets the expectations. Take 1 big long lick with your whole tongue running from bottom to her clitoris. Brush her clitoris lightly with your tongue as you finish your lick. Make this as long as possible. I guarantee she'll be ready to cum by now.

2. Avoid her clitoris and only brush against it for now. The clit is still too sensitive right now and motor-boating it too early would actually hurt her.

3. Do intervals of long-long-long licks followed by 'cat lick' where they're short and usually start from the middle of her vagina and up to her flit. Apply more pressure with your short 'cat licks' on her clitoris so we're warming it up.

4. Do 5 sets of long-long-long-short-short

5. Again, take a break... look her in the eye before you go for the happy ending.

6*. This really depends on the girl. Some think it's too much pressure but some will squirt because of this - it depends on how you gauge it but... slowly slide your index and middle finger in to her vagina. Palm is facing upwards. Once in, around 2 inches, curl your fingers upwards to her vaginal wall. This should be her G-Spot. Draw circles with your fingers and stimulate that spot.

7. Whilst doing #6 (or if you choose not to), apply pressure with your tongue to her clit and I usually draw circles or write the alphabet with my tongue on the clitoris. Use enough pressure so it doesn't tickle but apply just enough so that she will feel the stimulation.

8. Finally, my way of not tiring my tongue out too much would be to actually just stick it out a little and place it flat on her clit. Then, using my jaw, I'll move it up and down at a really quick pace. She is about to cum.

9. Don't slow down and don't stop (unless you really want to tease her and start all over - this gives her a even better orgasm). If you slow down or stop, you need to start all over again and you don't want that. As she peaks in ecstasy, she will begin to squirm a little - you must hold her still because she's about to cum!!!

Conclusion

I just thought that those who actually enjoy doing this and want better sex then it's worth doing it properly. Of course, I'm new to this whole 'punting' thing so maybe I'm being out of context here. But anyhow, it was fun writing it because I'm ready to call my gf :p

Tips

1. Always move your hands around. A dead hand is a big turn off. Don't just hold her with your hands... instead use it to grope her or even better... hold her hands!! She will go crazy.

2. Time is obviously of the essence when you're paying for it. This should take no longer than 10mins.

3. To give Lil Bro a little fun while you're doing it... you can do it in 69 position or straddle her legs while you use your mouth to make magic happen.

Enjoy!
Meeni

Recent Ratings
paladin310   28-2-2011 10:44  Acceptance  +1   must reading 4 t-shirt lol.
TonyToro   25-2-2011 20:08  Karma  +2   information contribution.
mikeo90   24-2-2011 23:08  Karma  +1   good fun
barg123   24-2-2011 03:35  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
maccalim   24-2-2011 01:10  Karma  +1   Useful good tips.
hunter   24-2-2011 00:27  Karma  +2   insight!
meeni
Lustful Lord

UID 60996
Digest Posts 0
Credits 701
Posts 308
Karma 691
Acceptance 191
Reading Access 40
Registered 21-2-2011
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 24-2-2011 11:39  Profile P.M. 
Thanks for the +k! Hopefully with my lack of punting experience, I can still contributein other ways!
Thai-delight
Fucking Legend

UID 24922
Digest Posts 0
Credits 11504
Posts 7975
Karma 11133
Acceptance 7410
Reading Access 100
Registered 13-5-2009
Location hong kong
Status Offline
Post at 24-2-2011 11:56  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 meeni's post

Useful info. Okay, I have now put this info into word doc and will eventually transfer it to cue cards with visual depicts, and will try it out on my next punt.
moming
Carnal Conqueror

UID 4402
Digest Posts 0
Credits 429
Posts 467
Karma 426
Acceptance 60
Reading Access 30
Registered 13-11-2007
Status Offline
Post at 24-2-2011 12:58  Profile P.M. 
Brother, got any illustrations, pics or videos on this technique? A pic is better than a thousand words!!
mikeo90
Master Mongerer

UID 36723
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6424
Posts 811
Karma 6387
Acceptance 730
Reading Access 80
Registered 26-12-2009
Location Singapore
Status Offline
Post at 24-2-2011 23:10  Profile P.M. 
It is going to be pretty hard to get a photo of that G-spot. Unless you have a special lens, perhaps a waterproof one.. You could always strap a small web cam on your dick.
mrjones
Carnal Conqueror

UID 28335
Digest Posts 0
Credits 307
Posts 272
Karma 306
Acceptance 24
Reading Access 30
Registered 26-7-2009
Status Offline
Post at 24-2-2011 23:43  Profile P.M. 
I read that the lastest view is that the 'G' spot doesn't actually exist.  Anyone agree / disagree?  I personally can't say I have found it or that any g/f I've had has mentioned it.
meeni
Lustful Lord

UID 60996
Digest Posts 0
Credits 701
Posts 308
Karma 691
Acceptance 191
Reading Access 40
Registered 21-2-2011
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 25-2-2011 00:29  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by mrjones at 24-2-2011 23:43
I read that the lastest view is that the 'G' spot doesn't actually exist.  Anyone agree / disagree?  I personally can't say I have found it or that any g/f I've had has mentioned it.

The G-Spot exists but the level of stimulation it gives to women is different from one to another.

The way to find it is to insert your fingers (index + middle), palm up, in to her vagina. If you look at your fingers right now you'll see these 'joint lines' running across where your joints allow your fingers to bend. So, when you insert your fingers, insert it to the point where you're 2-jointlines in.

Curl your fingers upwards and try to find an area that feels spongy and rougher than the rest of the upper vaginal wall. That is the G-Spot!!!

Now, the reason why it is hard to stimulate that area is because the area itself is so small; around the size of a 50 cent coin. Your fingers need to be precisely there and you need to draw circles around it to stimulate the girl. Some people like to use their other hand and push the girl's tummy down so to increase the stimulation and pressure your fingers have on the G-Spot.

Most girls squirt under G-spot stimulation and their level of arousal is very different from their clitoral stimulation. When you give a girl a clitoral stimulation, it's like giving a guy a really good jerk - they just want to come and release the ecstasy. However, when you give the girl a G-Spot stimulation... I think the best example to give you guys that you can understand is that it feels like she is about to explode in diarrhea!! It is a huge amount of energy stored up - hence most girls squirt with G-Spot stimulation.

But like I said.. some girls are different and only orgasm with clitoral.. others with G-Spot and some with penetration and cervix stimulation.

Cheers,
Meeni

P.S. One more point: the G-Spot is WITHIN the vaginal wall and not the SURFACE of it. Therefore you really need to push in with your fingers (clip your nails!) and get some pressure on to it!

[ Last edited by  meeni at 25-2-2011 00:33 ]

Recent Ratings
Thai-delight   25-2-2011 00:57  Karma  +3   excellent
zerocool24k
Lustful Lord

UID 31810
Digest Posts 0
Credits 748
Posts 112
Karma 744
Acceptance 77
Reading Access 40
Registered 28-9-2009
Status Offline
Post at 25-2-2011 19:38  Profile P.M. 
For Bros who want some video instruction, this is excellent:

http://www.spankwire.com/Nina-Hartley-Sunny-Lane/video222872/

It has some contradictory ideas to bro meeni but she is an expert and i've tried it with fantastic results
TonyToro
Throbbing Titan

UID 37475
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4498
Posts 2853
Karma 4389
Acceptance 2182
Reading Access 70
Registered 7-1-2010
Status Offline
Post at 25-2-2011 19:52  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Thai-delight at 24-2-2011 11:56
Useful info. Okay, I have now put this info into word doc and will eventually transfer it to cue cards with visual depicts, and will try it out on my next punt.

what about an audio version you can keep on your iPod and listen to while performing... easier because you wont have to "look away" tp seethe next step.
lapcheong
Lustful Lord

UID 40326
Digest Posts 0
Credits 909
Posts 162
Karma 904
Acceptance 98
Reading Access 40
Registered 23-2-2010
Status Offline
Post at 26-2-2011 21:44  Profile P.M. 
I've read this before, while it all seems 'correct' in theory, do the steps actually produce consistently goodresults with the gal(s) ?
hk_justlove
Musky Member

UID 61343
Digest Posts 0
Credits 134
Posts 91
Karma 131
Acceptance 52
Reading Access 20
Registered 27-2-2011
Status Offline
Post at 27-2-2011 08:48  Profile P.M. 
goooooood

nice info::::::::::::::::::::::-
Bottom
Carnal Conqueror

UID 53902
Digest Posts 0
Credits 283
Posts 294
Karma 282
Acceptance 27
Reading Access 30
Registered 21-10-2010
Status Offline
Post at 27-2-2011 14:31  Profile P.M. 
LOL.  Why is this made into some 'lecture'? LOL  You are saying you are not comfortable w/ it, so you are just regurgitating information to us.   Experience is bought for some, though it is true, still how are you expert if you don't try enough.

The real expert rest between your partner, everyone is diff't.
Elvine
Carnal Conqueror

UID 61406
Digest Posts 0
Credits 482
Posts 94
Karma 476
Acceptance 119
Reading Access 30
Registered 28-2-2011
Status Offline
Post at 28-2-2011 04:43  Profile P.M.