Subject: congrats to Green Bay as this year super bowl winner
  This thread has been closed by sexyloser at 18-5-2024 10:45. 
reddragon
Nookie Newbie

UID 59936
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21
Posts 13
Karma 21
Acceptance 4
Reading Access 10
Registered 2-2-2011
Status Offline
Post at 8-2-2011 01:54  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
congrats to Green Bay as this year super bowl winner

im happy to report that Green bay won this years nfl super bowl.

i was invited to a party last min, the party was held in Toronto. the place had about 3000 people. all the peopple there were pretty much foot ball fans as well as hard core gamblers as well as bookies ( people who take bets). the place had many laptops with the website for sport betting as well. it was a great atmosphere and there were very nice waitress there one beer girl that i saw was an asian girl my age around mid 20s. i think she went to the same college as me lol. anyhow the place was pack and got very hot near the end. oh i almost forgot that they had some calender girls show up at the event to sign the calenders.

question: is there this kind of event that happens in hk or china?
maybe for the world cup or asian Olympic?   

do some of my fellow hobbyist go to bargirl bars where they are all dress in some kind of sport uniform?  god i love it when they wear a sport uniform loook sooo sexy especially when the jersey is bigger then them and they are wearing short shorts. my god  

anyhow i did bet though a online site and won a little bit enough for my next visit with a WG. GRATS Greenbay about 12 years later and once again superbowl winners
cn888
Carnal Conqueror

UID 36510
Digest Posts 0
Credits 253
Posts 260
Karma 253
Acceptance 4
Reading Access 30
Registered 22-12-2009
Status Offline
Post at 8-2-2011 03:38  Profile P.M. 
Sounds like a great Super bowl party.  The betting on the Super bowl is always crazy.  I wonder what the stats are on this year game.  Previous years have been in around 85-90 million dollars bet on the game in vegas, which doesn't even include the online betting.  I went to a few small scale World cup parties and there were tons of people with money riding on the matches.  Betting on the WC is pretty nuts in HK as well...
Thai-delight
Fucking Legend

UID 24922
Digest Posts 0
Credits 11504
Posts 7975
Karma 11133
Acceptance 7410
Reading Access 100
Registered 13-5-2009
Location hong kong
Status Offline
Post at 8-2-2011 03:53  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 reddragon's post

During the world cup, sanado (macau sauna) had girls dressed up in football gear. Not so sexy, however, and much preferred them in their other costumes, like police officer where they had the vibrating baton.
neoalpha64
Carnal Conqueror

UID 59204
Digest Posts 0
Credits 249
Posts 264
Karma 249
Acceptance 3
Reading Access 30
Registered 19-1-2011
Status Offline
Post at 8-2-2011 21:13  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 reddragon's post

i remember the atmosphere during the 2002 World Cup in Jpn and Koreas was really surreal. Everyday was like a freakin party, especially so in Seoul.
captaincaveman
Throbbing Titan

UID 10463
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4669
Posts 2395
Karma 4612
Acceptance 1134
Reading Access 70
Registered 13-4-2008
Location Here and there
Status Offline
Post at 10-2-2011 07:07  Profile P.M. 
Reply #4 neoalpha64's post

this is really interesting neo. you remember the atmosphere? i was in korea during the 2002 world cup too. so i agree with you that seoul was a mad house. well since you have stated that you can not write a detailed report about being with a working girl until june. you stated in my other thread that is when you can come to hk because of work even though you stated you will be here soon which is like 4 months away but that's okay maybe that is soon to some. to satisfy my curiosity could you please post a detailed thread on your exp in korea ? i would really love to read about it. ALSO SENT YOU A P.M. ABOUT IT TOO !!!

[ Last edited by  captaincaveman at 10-2-2011 07:36 ]
chelu
Lustful Lord

UID 7227
Digest Posts 0
Credits 538
Posts 433
Karma 532
Acceptance 121
Reading Access 40
Registered 15-1-2008
Location Micronesia
Status Offline
Post at 10-2-2011 07:15  Profile P.M. 
Congrats to GB

I was a great game and I'm really happy for the Green Bay fans, but it sure didn't seem like the best two teams were in the superbowl.

Che'lu
neoalpha64
Carnal Conqueror

UID 59204
Digest Posts 0
Credits 249
Posts 264
Karma 249
Acceptance 3
Reading Access 30
Registered 19-1-2011
Status Offline
Post at 10-2-2011 20:27  Profile P.M. 
Reply #5 captaincaveman's post

i was there during the run up to the event. packed with pple man, absolute jam packed with tourist folks (don't forget that this was seoul we are talking about, where there already so many pple in the city)

the whole city was football-mad at that point of time. you could feel the asian pride swelling through everyone, young and old, footballer lovers or not, they all had this frenzy in them.

sigh. HK is such a distant dream, wanna fly there now but corporate world demands you to stay and do your work first before taking a vacation!
captaincaveman
Throbbing Titan

UID 10463
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4669
Posts 2395
Karma 4612
Acceptance 1134
Reading Access 70
Registered 13-4-2008
Location Here and there
Status Offline
Post at 13-2-2011 06:49  Profile P.M. 
Reply #7 neoalpha64's post

neo please help me understand something. you said this in post number 4:

i remember the atmosphere during the 2002 World Cup in Jpn and Koreas was really surreal. Everyday was like a freakin party, especially so in Seoul.

then you state in number 7:

i was there during the run up to the event.

why didn't you state that in the number 4 post. also what is up with this pm that you sent me when i requested if you could write a thread about korea and the world cup and if i can ask you some questions about it and you say this in the pm:

man, that was like 9 years ago. whn i was a teen, besides, its such a old event, we can chat via pm here if you want..

why can't we talk about this great event for the whole forum to see??? why keep the conversation in the pm???

so i ask then neo were you really in korea did you act like you were in seoul having fun during the cup, or did you not see anything as you at all. also how old are you since you claim you are a teen back then. how old are you now? also you never been to hk but you do give advise like you were here. what is your job and what is it that you do that your corporation that claim they demand. feel free to pm me. or best let it out in the open. i think everyone wants an answer

[ Last edited by  captaincaveman at 13-2-2011 06:51 ]
neoalpha64
Carnal Conqueror

UID 59204
Digest Posts 0
Credits 249
Posts 264
Karma 249
Acceptance 3
Reading Access 30
Registered 19-1-2011
Status Offline
Post at 13-2-2011 18:10  Profile P.M. 
Reply #8 captaincaveman's post

sure i will give answers publicly if thats what you want. its the truth anyway. i won't give out too much unnecessary personal information as that may help to make unwanted or nosy pple track me down if they wanted to (pple outside of the forum that is). the internet is a scary world.

1) first things first age - im a little over a quarter of a century
2) age when i was in korea in 2002 - take the answer above and minus away 9. damm young right? still a teen (some say young adult, but i beg to differ, under 21)
3) the world cup in 02 doesnt just last during the competition month, it starts earlier with all the festivities. and i was there in the run up to the competition, a period of time where its the school vacation from where i come from.
4) Ive been to HK 4 years ago for like 3 weeks on a family holiday. thats a bloody long time for a place like HK, and i kind of know the place a little here and there.
5) fast forward 9 years later, i'm working in an american MNC which operates 24/7 in a very very volatile market (no prizes for guessing which market), and through that, i work closely with pple in APAC (asia pacific) and especially the HK side.

capcaveman, feel free to pm me anytime =)

and one reason why i don't wanna create another thread devoted to 2002 world cup was that it is a very very very long time ago and details are hazy to say the least. i only remember food, the flight there where my tourguide kept telling that korean girls are 2 in 1 (a nose job with a free lasik eye surgery thrown in) and the huge amounts of football merchandizing, the frenziness of the pple there supporting the red devils (nickname for the south korean team). I left before the competition started

[ Last edited by  neoalpha64 at 13-2-2011 18:17 ]
captaincaveman
Throbbing Titan

UID 10463
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4669
Posts 2395
Karma 4612
Acceptance 1134
Reading Access 70
Registered 13-4-2008
Location Here and there
Status Offline
Post at 27-2-2011 07:11  Profile P.M. 
Reply #9 neoalpha64's post

wow neo you are an amazing man. let me see here you just stated that you were in hk 4 years ago but you never went mongering or punting right in hk ? i mean that would be embarrassing if mommy and daddy caught you doing dirty things during your FAMILY VACATION right?

so interesting la. you say in this thread in the poll section: Polls » Favourite Place to Monger:
Neo says: Hotel girls suit me alot, love their quality!

i mean the questions ask your favorite place to fuck a wg or where to get good wg. i mean this is sex 141 not candy land. i mean i'm assuming it's hotel girls for sure right ???

i mean yes it is normal for a 24 year old to work in such a high position. i mean most of the successful business guys in hk who do a lot of traveling are your age. really they are yeah i don't think so. or is this your daddy's job.  and also older men love to watch anime. hmmm last time i watched cartoons Ronald Regan was president and i was still in grade school. yeah your thread on that was how could we say quite adult

sorry i didn't pm about it i just want you to answer the TRUTH out in public. because you contradict yourself by saying sure i will give answers publicly. and at the end you say feel free to pm me in this thread. well let's see your answer on this one. i mean well you will be in hk in june. gee i wonder is that when your high school will get out?

again just answer the question so kindly. hotel girls suit you a lot, you love their quality. so i'm assuming you did one. or do you just like to choke your chicken to the pics with the RA 30 you have by putting up one liners. good example to set and interesting you tell ppl to read the get started info, did you read it? so please explain it to the over 61,000 ppl here or just write a report on the experience you had with these so called hotel girls

little boy your busted. end of story