Acceptance 79
Reading Access 40
Registered 19-8-2009
Status Offline
Post at 1-1-2017 22:49  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Hong Kong Update

Hello brothers!

It's been a few years since I've been to Hong Kong. I had one of the best hotel walk up experiences of my life. The girl was so hot, body so soft with silky skin, and boobs that were immaculate for a real pair. I came in seconds!

But that was many years ago. I used to use the sex141 site and there was a guy named "James" (like British, like Bond) who was the manager for various girls in HK. You could find them because they'd always have names like "Candy" or "Ice Cream" etc. He was reputable, the girls were well priced but not cheap, but you were assured of quality.

What's the deal now? Is James still a thing? What are the red / green lights of looking for girls now for hotel walk ups? And are threesomes still illegal?

Any updated advice would be greatly appreciated and shout out to anyone who remembers James and his babes
ramont
Fucking Legend

UID 26912
Digest Posts 0
Credits 14259
Posts 2259
Karma 14100
Acceptance 3183
Reading Access 100
Registered 27-6-2009
Location HK
Status Offline
Post at 2-1-2017 09:26  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 bongo's post

As far as I know and have heard, James is retired. There are several other agents that are reliable to varying degrees. Some of us are fans of Thai Roy (TR girls), but I think he's been on vacation during the holidays. In my personal experience, you can expect an agent that is easy to communicate with (in English for myself) and has never B&S (me) and seldom has issues with timing. Additionally, I think the quality of the girls is very good with a range of average to fantastic, but YMMV and I've had a few so-so punts.

If you scan through the HGs section you will see reports and get a feel for who people are using, or at least reported on. Bro Skebe is probably the most active reporter on the HG scene, so I would suggest looking to see who he is visiting for agents and girls. However, it also seems he is a preferred customer and manages to catch a lot of the girls when they first arrive and sees some girls multiple times, so don't expect the same treatment or experience, but rather get a feel for the high-end potential. Hlau and a few others also had good reports, but I think they are on the Chinese forum more or reporting less.

As far as I can tell, LG & Q are a mixed bag. They don't seem to manage very well and therefore waits or B&S are not uncommon. I think M & NY have similar issues, but can't remember exactly, so best to scan reports. FS usually has a large stable and tends to always have more than a handful of girls with more than a handful (big titty girls), but I seldom see reports on them anymore. Not sure why.

3P is technically still illegal.

But the best advice I can give you is not to fall for Hede or Hebe or whatever that girl in TST is listed as that 5-6 brothers fall for every year.

Happy punting.

Recent Ratings
JackTheBat   7-1-2017 17:43  Acceptance  +10   Great advice, ramont.
roy2921   4-1-2017 20:44  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
bongo   3-1-2017 23:55  Acceptance  +2   
xooxer   3-1-2017 00:11  Acceptance  +1   Hede warning should be sticked right on top. :p
hkpunter999   2-1-2017 23:59  Acceptance  +2   
Jack_Sparrow   2-1-2017 09:55  Acceptance  +4   Excellent
Mister   2-1-2017 09:51  Acceptance  +6   Helpful overview with lots of good advice
escritic (Just a teddy bear)
Throbbing Titan

UID 3478
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3423
Posts 1679
Karma 3356
Acceptance 1333
Reading Access 70
Registered 2-10-2007
Location West Coast
Status Offline
Post at 2-1-2017 13:16  Profile P.M.  Yahoo!
I think there was a thread of info on the agents floating somewhere.

Offering BFE to the chosen ones
f1refox
Nookie Newbie

UID 139715
Digest Posts 0
Credits 27
Posts 6
Karma 27
Acceptance 5
Reading Access 10
Registered 2-1-2016
Status Offline
Post at 2-1-2017 17:47  Profile P.M. 
Any idea when most of the popular HG's will be back and agent TR since i'm in HK for a week and all the recently reviewed girls aren't available
bongo
Lustful Lord

UID 29587
Digest Posts 0
Credits 831
Posts 101
Karma 827
Acceptance 79
Reading Access 40
Registered 19-8-2009
Status Offline
Post at 4-1-2017 00:04  Profile P.M. 
Thanks for the info brothers. Shame that James has retired.

So is TST still the cream of the crop girls? If not, what other areas should I check out? I didn't mind paying more, it usually meant (1) a nicer hotel/cleaner/safe environment (2) slightly higher quality girls (and I know that price doesn't always equate to better service, but at least in terms of the girls they seemed to be of a higher grade).

I used to look for around $600-1000, that used to be the going rate for someone decent for the hour. I'll have to research recent reports and see if that's still the case...

Recent Ratings
ramont   4-1-2017 19:20  Acceptance  +1   For HGs, definitely TST (but some actually in Hunghom) for WGs it varies