Acceptance 4
Reading Access 10
Registered 4-3-2011
Status Offline
Post at 18-3-2011 23:45  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Negotiable for overnight???

Hi all,

I am yet to submit a field report however i ill be asking a few question so that my first report will be worth it.

I am interested in getting a "Hotel Reservation" girl for a few hours on my next trip to HK however i have a few questions that someone might help me with. Having read through many posts i now
understand that punters have to go to a hotel that a WG is at, but is it possible that they will travel to a punters hotel? Also if you are able to negotiate for an overnighter, does that have to be at the
WG's place or can it be at the punters. Has anyone experienced this situation and they could shed some light on my questions?

Sorry if this question has been asked before, i have looked however i couldn't find an answer.

Cheers
wander
Godfather of Hole

UID 40669
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7597
Posts 2953
Karma 7412
Acceptance 3692
Reading Access 90
Registered 2-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 19-3-2011 07:53  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 sjc166's post

Hey Bro,

The answer is "yes" to all questions.  They can come to your hotel and you can negotiate an over-nite.  HG girls will be a lot more costly for overnite than bargirls, however, as they are usually "managed" by someone who has them on a schedule.  To get them off the schedule it will cost you more.

I do over-nites when I can, but always with Bargirls.  Many of them only want to have 1 or 2 clients a nite anyway, so if your fun to be with and have a decent hotel room they may see it as a nice break from the crowded and noisy room they're sharing with 4 other WGs.  I rarely pay more for an over-nite with Bargirls.  

That said, if it is still very early in the evening some may ask for more cash as some will definately want to get back to the bar to find a second punter.  Kinda depends on how well they've been doing and when their Visa expires (ie:  are they getting desperate for cash and NEED to get back out and work!).
sjc166
Nookie Newbie

UID 61667
Digest Posts 0
Credits 29
Posts 15
Karma 29
Acceptance 4
Reading Access 10
Registered 4-3-2011
Status Offline
Post at 19-3-2011 17:49  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 wander's post

Thanks wander!! Never considered a bar girl. Thats has opened another can of worms, yet another thing on 141 to research!
Cheers
shootingstar
Carnal Conqueror

UID 61057
Digest Posts 0
Credits 376
Posts 195
Karma 374
Acceptance 49
Reading Access 30
Registered 22-2-2011
Status Offline
Post at 19-3-2011 18:28  Profile P.M. 
you just need to visit a couple of bars for , bargirl and know what type bargirl you want. if you go during the week it maybe cheaper then lets say a busy night like friday saturday. just make sure you are a gentle men about the topic and not rude. some members here say that try to look for bargirls that are smiling and happy there, you dont want an overnighter with ones that maybe tired or who dont really want to work.
sjc166
Nookie Newbie

UID 61667
Digest Posts 0
Credits 29
Posts 15
Karma 29
Acceptance 4
Reading Access 10
Registered 4-3-2011
Status Offline
Post at 19-3-2011 20:25  Profile P.M. 
Any suggestions of bars to go to in the Kowloon area?
shootingstar
Carnal Conqueror

UID 61057
Digest Posts 0
Credits 376
Posts 195
Karma 374
Acceptance 49
Reading Access 30
Registered 22-2-2011
Status Offline
Post at 20-3-2011 16:57  Profile P.M. 
there is a link for bars in HK in the form please search it, it will show you all the bars that has possible fun time there or outside