Acceptance 99
Reading Access 30
Registered 2-5-2016
Status Offline
Post at 19-7-2017 17:03  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Be careful of Wechat/Tinder scam

Hi there,
I want to warn you guys, especially the HK newbie as I am one too, of those wechat/Tinder scams. I found a girl on Tinder, added her wechat. Her offer seemed too nice.  2 hours, 3x coming, for only 800HKD. when I have arrived there, she said a friend of her is gonna call me. then he told me how the payment should be done. I had to buy some mycard at a 7/11 store. I thought that wouldn't be a problem. So i bought mycard with a value of 3000 for 768HKD, then afterwards, he told me, that the girl is gonna come down and pick me up. well, before that, I should have to pay a deposit of 5000HKD to the girl via wechat. this already looked fishy, so I didn't want to continue. He said, it is for the safety for the girl, because they fear there are junkies out there or that the girl could get beaten up. well while he was telling me, that he just wants to do business, the girl wrote me, that she fears when I leave, there would be a misunderstanding with her friend, since is member of the triad. I got tired of that shit, and hang up and deleted the girl from my wechat. and went home. Never ever I am gonna look for working girls on wechat or tinder

Recent Ratings
Mister   20-7-2017 08:47  Acceptance  +4   Happens all too frequently in HK, and overseas, too, it seems
jeffzeke   20-7-2017 08:19  Acceptance  +6   thanks for the warning.
Tarasse   19-7-2017 20:11  Acceptance  +3   It's a scam. Sometimes ask for iTunes cards. Walk away.
mchk   19-7-2017 17:46  Acceptance  +3   That whole situation sounds fucked up. I think you made the right move.