Status Offline
Post at 14-9-2017 12:41  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
walk-up etiquette

Hey Bros

Food for thought on walk-up etiquette

Is it me or don't you find annoying those bros who hang around,
and the moment you ring the bell they came charging over to take a look
almost pushing you out the way, or stand close to you waiting for the WG to open the door,
but there are a lot more door saying welcome they can go to first?
I'm not their personal ringer lol

and then you get those where the floor has lots of rooms you can go into
but they have to follow you instead of going to the other empty ones first.

If I see a bro ring a door, I just skip pass
and if there are empty rooms, I'll go there first.

I know it's inevitable we will cross each others paths/get in each others way
given the tight space, but shouldn't there be a mutual respect and etiquette
towards walk-up?

I've experienced once where I was about to walk into a room with three doors
and four of these MK type youths just kinda shoved me out the way so they can go speak to a particular WG
not sure if they where her regulars? booked an orgy party? or triads?
nevertheless I just turn away to other rooms and returned when the left.

Just my food for thought, it's annoying but I always find it funny and laugh in my head,
when I have a bro just creeping over my shoulder trying to get a look.

be cool if any bros can share any funny stories too.

Recent Ratings
mchk   15-9-2017 12:47  Acceptance  +3   Give them some serious stink eye.
Mister   14-9-2017 13:24  Acceptance  +2   So long as the guy doesn't barge in past you when a good-looking girl opens the door, lol
cookiemonsta
Kinky King

UID 65027
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1774
Posts 598
Karma 1753
Acceptance 427
Reading Access 50
Registered 8-5-2011
Status Offline
Post at 14-9-2017 20:41  Profile P.M. 
look at it from anther prospective.
the wg has to get up to open their door to every prospect,
wouldn't it be convenient to have a horde of creepy, horny punters gander at the same time?

personally, i'm too big and scary so no other punters wants to share the experience viewing gallery with me.
but i can see where you're coming from and i suppose it can be a rude.
perhaps give the other punters the evils before knocking?
it couldn't hurt right?
sam_smith
Throbbing Titan

UID 168426
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3920
Posts 453
Karma 3850
Acceptance 1408
Reading Access 70
Registered 10-12-2016
Status Offline
Post at 15-9-2017 10:03  Profile P.M. 
If someone is ringing a bell next to me I don't mind stand by and take a peek, or they do the same, save the girl time to open twice. But if they rush to me or try barging in I become a tool, strategically stand in a way that they can't see the girl at all
dooper
Throbbing Titan

UID 72183
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4307
Posts 513
Karma 4260
Acceptance 937
Reading Access 70
Registered 14-8-2011
Status Offline
Post at 16-9-2017 13:14  Profile P.M. 
Take your phone out and pretend to take a selfie while the guy is peeking over your shoulder.

Recent Ratings
Mister   16-9-2017 20:39  Acceptance  +3   Lol
escritic (Just a teddy bear)
Throbbing Titan

UID 3478
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3423
Posts 1679
Karma 3356
Acceptance 1333
Reading Access 70
Registered 2-10-2007
Location West Coast
Status Offline
Post at 16-9-2017 18:23  Profile P.M.  Yahoo!
When I am about to ring the bell, I invite others to come take a peek with me. Somebody already pointed out that the girl has to open the door many many times throughout the day. Do you like seeing girls answering the door with a "black face"? Why do you think they do? Because they have to answer the door million of times and not closing any deal. Yea, it is a vicious cycle.

Offering BFE to the chosen ones
aargon2
Nookie Newbie

UID 215428
Digest Posts 0
Credits 18
Posts 3
Karma 18
Acceptance 3
Reading Access 10
Registered 15-9-2017
Status Offline
Post at 17-9-2017 07:01  Profile P.M. 
Why don't they get with the 20th century and do it Amsterdam style or replace a portion of the door with a see through glass piece so people can look inside rather than have the poor girl open the door a million times every week???

Have shutters so when she's with a client she closes the shutters so no one can see through the glass piece. Simple!!

Win - Win.

Saves me from having to knock on every door wondering whats in side and saves the girl for having to open to every tom dick and harry....
sam_smith
Throbbing Titan

UID 168426
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3920
Posts 453
Karma 3850
Acceptance 1408
Reading Access 70
Registered 10-12-2016
Status Offline
Post at 17-9-2017 10:18  Profile P.M. 
Reply #6 aargon2's post

Some girls live a double life where they want to compartment the two. Also they have TV in the room they can choose not to open the door if they find the ringer... appearance is... well less than ideal, or they see someone they know in the other life.
JackTheBat
Forum Moderator

UID 56406
Digest Posts 0
Credits 32013
Posts 2103
Karma 31633
Acceptance 7599
Reading Access 150
Registered 1-12-2010
Status Offline
Post at 17-9-2017 16:04  Profile Blog P.M. 
What walk-up working girls REALLY hate

My understanding is that what annoys them the most is when they open the door, the would-be punter (IF he is actually interesting in punting) stands there ogling them head-to-toe, then turns away without a word. And yes, they get that all day long.

I'm always surprised at how many young guys prowl those hallways. They're young and speak Cantonese, they can't go out on dates and maybe find girlfriends? I'm older and don't speak Chinese (and a few times women have waved me off for not being quite what they expect) so it's obvious what I'm doing there. If for any reason the gal and I aren't going to do business, I'll at least smile and say "next time" before turning away. It's only polite.

But I've seen guys do this with door after door: stare stony-faced, and turn away. I'm sure some are guys with no intention of punting, but just wanna perv on some gal in her underwear. When I was a teenager, I would have loved the opportunity to check out underdressed Asian women, so I can understand. But at least say something...I think this would be annoying as hell for 141 walk-up techs.

Proper monger etiquette is to squeeze past and pretend your fellow mongers don't exist, LOL!

JtB

[ Last edited by  JackTheBat at 17-9-2017 16:08 ]

Recent Ratings
gwailoplayer   19-9-2017 19:18  Acceptance  +2   JTB as long as you are punting you are not "old"
blast77
Throbbing Titan

UID 51432
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4454
Posts 316
Karma 4422
Acceptance 636
Reading Access 70
Registered 8-9-2010
Status Offline
Post at 17-9-2017 22:46  Profile P.M. 
Reply #8 JackTheBat's post

It's true i've seen many young mongerers in walk-in buildings, i won't judge them.
There are so many reasons why even a young decent looking guy will punt.
I had so many preconceptions about punting and most of them crumbled to ashes over the years.

The peep and leave behavior is i think pretty standard in w-u,  while i agree It's not police, i believe wgs are used to it, and themselves are also not exempt from harshness.

I am the annoying type because i am talkative and i'm the type that start conversation with fellow mongerers. Many want to be left alone but some are open to talk including younger ones.

Recent Ratings
mchk   20-9-2017 15:05  Acceptance  +3   BAHAHAHA! You're the talker?? Hey, how's it going? Too hot today isn't it? Any good action? How's door #1?

♬Ain't asking you for nuthin'
I'm just giving up somethin'
If you got the price
If you the price yeah yeah
Street walking woman
Street walking  woooman"♬