Acceptance 3
Reading Access 10
Registered 15-11-2016
Status Offline
Post at 19-1-2018 06:01  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
first trip advice for independent WG based in Dubai

Bros,

Just to be upfront, I am asking for a sexy and enterprising lady I met in Dubai a while back.  She recently messaged me asking for advice as she is considering a first time visit to test the HK market.  She is used to having her own in-call apartment in Dubai, but given the dominance of the unique HG and walk-up scene in HK, I wasn't sure what to tell her.  I figured the closest setup would be operating out of a hotel room in/around Wan Chai?  She is used to working totally independently, but for an initial trip maybe a local agent would make sense?  For the record, she is a tall Romanian with functional English, so not sure how interested most of the typical 141 agents would be.

Sorry in advance if this is not the right section for this issue.  I will be referring her to this discussion so she can see directly what you bros have to say, maybe she'll even sign up if this discussion proves valuable.

-Just a satisfied guy looking to help a girl out

Recent Ratings
batman108   19-1-2018 12:06  Acceptance  +2   Awesome and thanks
quartz13579
Kinky King

UID 151584
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1390
Posts 272
Karma 1354
Acceptance 729
Reading Access 50
Registered 13-6-2016
Status Offline
Post at 19-1-2018 12:58  Profile P.M. 
Lots of WGs use tinder, back page, Craigslist, and other apps to advertise. Not sure how comfortable she is having her face plastered on all those online places.

First visit might be good for her to use a hotel room as base if she's comfortable. Some tinder wg wants 2-3k for 1 pop.
jlam13
Nookie Newbie

UID 132381
Digest Posts 0
Credits 92
Posts 35
Karma 90
Acceptance 36
Reading Access 10
Registered 11-8-2015
Status Offline
Post at 19-1-2018 13:29  Profile P.M. 
Or maybe just buy an advertisement on 141 website?
p0ison
Lustful Lord

UID 120645
Digest Posts 0
Credits 885
Posts 141
Karma 860
Acceptance 491
Reading Access 40
Registered 17-8-2014
Status Offline
Post at 19-1-2018 19:19  Profile P.M. 
Think fair amount depends on what she is targeting. If she wants volumes and is planning to be around only for a week or two, agent is the best bet. It will also mean the pricing will be inline with other HGs.

If she wants to target a higher end market and charge more, she will need to Freelance. It would mean more work to market herself and also she should plan to be around longer for it to pay off. She could use hourlys for incall and stay wherever she wants.