Karma 44
Acceptance 81
Reading Access 10
Registered 24-3-2018
Status Offline
Post at 31-3-2018 22:07  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
First time

Hi, so i'll be travelling to hong kong on June this year and i'm thinking of punting for the first time if thats the right term. I'll be around the causeway bay area, I'm thinking of checking out the Fuji building.
Has anyone been there recently and would be able to share some incite/experience of that place. Should i attempt try a honey girl or walk in ? The honey girl aspect does sound more appealing to me, however
the steps taken beforehand sound rather daunting to me. Walk-in is my main choice at the moment as it seems more convenient hence why i'm thinking of going to the fuji building.

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   1-4-2018 15:22  Acceptance  +10   go to Fuji and post a report.
batman108   1-4-2018 12:39  Acceptance  +2   Good luck
JJJ37
Throbbing Titan

UID 59774
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4038
Posts 1781
Karma 3981
Acceptance 1143
Reading Access 70
Registered 30-1-2011
Location US or Thailand
Status Offline
Post at 1-4-2018 02:28  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 Kurrokurro's post

Fuji is a good place for a first punt IMHO. Walk in, take vator to the top floor and work your way to lower floors until you find a girl you like. With most you will walk in, undress immediately, take a quick shower and go right to it. This is assembly line sex so its pretty basic, cheap and fast. This will keep things simple and uncomplicated your first time.

When you are done cleaning up your junk post a report.

Recent Ratings
Kurrokurro   1-4-2018 10:43  Acceptance  +1   
Kurrokurro
Nookie Newbie

UID 235068
Digest Posts 0
Credits 48
Posts 14
Karma 44
Acceptance 81
Reading Access 10
Registered 24-3-2018
Status Offline
Post at 1-4-2018 10:42  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 JJJ37's post

Thank you, had somewhat of a hard time deciding. Also do you know what time that place usually closes or when most of the WGs pack up for the day? If there is a time.

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   1-4-2018 15:23  Acceptance  +10   don't go too late, but after 5PM is prime time.
p0ison   1-4-2018 11:59  Acceptance  +1   most girls start winding up by 12:30-1am
JJJ37
Throbbing Titan

UID 59774
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4038
Posts 1781
Karma 3981
Acceptance 1143
Reading Access 70
Registered 30-1-2011
Location US or Thailand
Status Offline
Post at 2-4-2018 02:03  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 Kurrokurro's post

I go during the week and before the after work rush. 3-5 PM. Will be few punters at this time and some girls will not be available this early.  At later times the other options are going full blast (bars & clubs) and I prefer to do these at the later hours rather than to be standing in a line at a door at Fuji.
BarnabyBlack
Musky Member

UID 229041
Digest Posts 0
Credits 109
Posts 20
Karma 102
Acceptance 145
Reading Access 20
Registered 28-1-2018
Status Offline
Post at 2-4-2018 13:01  Profile P.M. 
Dude, for a first time experience, the Fuji might be a bit daunting to be honest. Lots of guys wandering around - it can be intimidating if you've not done a lot of punting before, especially if it's busy when you visit.

The honey girl experience is not complicated - I texted the agents and got replies pretty quick. It's a bit more expensive but you are in more comfortable surroundings in my opinion.

The other option for a first timer, I would suggest Nuru massage - also uncomplicated with texting as an option for the set up, but also very expensive in comparison to the cheap hookers in Fuji.

I'm not knocking walk-ups here, it's a neat system - but for a newbro, it might be too much.

Recent Ratings
Kurrokurro   3-4-2018 17:28  Acceptance  +1   
jeffzeke   3-4-2018 11:48  Acceptance  +10   reasonable alternative.
JJJ37
Throbbing Titan

UID 59774
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4038
Posts 1781
Karma 3981
Acceptance 1143
Reading Access 70
Registered 30-1-2011
Location US or Thailand
Status Offline
Post at 3-4-2018 06:25  Profile P.M. 
Reply BarnabyBlack's

IMHO there is not much difference in getting on an elevator at Fuji then walking down halls and getting in an elevator at some other building then walking down a hall. In both situations there are other people.

A few differences:

-At Fuji most people are there to punt.  Not a handicap IMHO. Good opportunity to watch and learn.

-At Fuji the punter can check out many girls until he find one he likes. At another building he gets whatever opens the first door.

-At Fuji, better price

Recent Ratings
Kurrokurro   3-4-2018 17:28  Acceptance  +1   
jeffzeke   3-4-2018 11:48  Acceptance  +10   fair counterpoints.
Kurrokurro
Nookie Newbie

UID 235068
Digest Posts 0
Credits 48
Posts 14
Karma 44
Acceptance 81
Reading Access 10
Registered 24-3-2018
Status Offline
Post at 3-4-2018 16:56  Profile P.M. 
How are the girls at Fuji ? are they more on the maturer side ?
Also honey girls, when you book them from an area for example " Causeway" will the hotel in which you meet up be within the same area or somewhere else like "Central" ?

Just keep on blasting me with information on what i should do or not. I find it really helpful as i want up-to-date info regarding times, honey girls, locations.
Anything that would or could help me.

Thank you, really appreciate everything so far.

[ Last edited by  Kurrokurro at 3-4-2018 17:25 ]

Recent Ratings
p0ison   3-4-2018 18:57  Acceptance  +1   Mate, we are happy to help, but there is no alternative to reading the reports. Your answers are all in there.
johnnygleet
Carnal Conqueror

UID 226436
Digest Posts 0
Credits 325
Posts 53
Karma 317
Acceptance 162
Reading Access 30
Registered 28-12-2017
Status Offline
Post at 3-4-2018 22:50  Profile P.M. 
My first time to HK will be in a few weeks and, after studying this board for awhile, I've decided a few things.
The honey girls seem to have a lot of B&S and , although many are going to be younger and more modelish, the service level often seems to be a fail. Not worth the extra $$.
For those that have the time Wan Chai freelancers at the clubs seem like a good time with plenty of opportunity to check for looks and chemistry.  Reports are generally good for service quality however, takes quite an investment in time and $$
Walkup seem to offer the best overall bang for buck if you know the language and can negotiate exactly what it is you are looking for.  Also, you get to see if she is attractive to you before committing to service.
  As someone with just a handful of Chinese phrases and a probable limited opportunity time wise, K pressure is at the top of my list along with a couple of Saunas such as the Sands and Regency.  I will be staying in Jordan.  Although not offering the youngest providers, the saunas offer a set program at a set price as well as being able to just walkin without needing an appointment. And, as I am more of a service quality over youth kind of guy , an Auntie with big boobs and exceptional sensual skills is actually preferable to me.
  Next on my list would be looking for a Thai walk up or street walker in that area.  As most of the spa workers in the states are chinese or korean, I have had plenty of experience with ladies from those areas but have not been with a Thai provider.  The fact that the HK market actually prices these ladies lower is an added bonus along with their reputation, per these boards, of good quality service.  
If time allows, I will cruise the area around Chun King mansions for Indian street walkers as they are also on my bucket list.
The biggest challenge for me , as I will be there on family matters, is just getting away for a while .

Recent Ratings
Kurrokurro   4-4-2018 01:22  Acceptance  +1   
JJJ37   4-4-2018 00:48  Acceptance  +8   
JJJ37
Throbbing Titan

UID 59774
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4038
Posts 1781
Karma 3981
Acceptance 1143
Reading Access 70
Registered 30-1-2011
Location US or Thailand
Status Offline
Post at 4-4-2018 00:47  Profile P.M. 
Reply #7 Kurrokurro's post

"How are the girls at Fuji ? are they more on the maturer side ?"

The girls change frequently so who really knows who will be there from one day to the next.
In my times at Fuji I found the girls generally on the younger side.

"Also honey girls, when you book them from an area for example " Causeway" will the hotel in which you meet up be within the same area or somewhere else like "Central" ?"

CWB girls will bee in CWB

Recent Ratings
Kurrokurro   4-4-2018 01:21  Acceptance  +1