Link:  https://www.massage-bangkok.net/en/
Nationality & Language: Thai, decent English
Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 1/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: 3000-ish for 60 minutes (will explain in review)
Repeat: Maybe

Went to that little alleyway loop near the Phrom Phong BTS one evening looking to see if there was anything outside (or in the lineups) that was worth a quick stop for. Started at Addict, skipped out on them and went to 102 next. Wasn't super feeling any of the women so asked the papa-san if he had any recommendations and he said DaDa. Called her over and I decided what the fuck let's just roll the dice. Paid for the girl + room, only remember that the girl charge was a very odd price (like 2750 or something) and between the girl + room, it was either just under or just over 3k thb.

Rooms / the entire place is dated, but relatively clean all things considered. DaDa was flirty on the way up, grabbing at my crotch and making the usual bullshit comments "oh so big" and whatnot. Get into the room, shower together, pretty decent BBBJ. Couldn't get full DT but not for lack of trying. Finish the shower, dry off, and she starts me face down for a massage. Very subpar "massage", was really just her putting oil on my legs / back and doing the usual soapy "brush my tits all over your back while making fake moans" moves, but it didn't last long before she started teasing under. She spent a lot of the time grabbing my ass and making comments (guess the daily squat routine was good for something?) about how she likes ass on men, and after a few strokes reaching under she had me flip.

BBBJ here was good effort there, very PSE with the moans while went down. Spent a bit enjoying the view before she popped on the cap and mounted me. Went straight to asian cowgirl while sucking on my nipples, fake moaning the whole time clearly trying to get me to come as fast as I could. Did this for a few minutes before her legs gave out, then spent some time in cowgirl where she just grinded back and forth on me pretending to make herself come. Got tired of this after a bit and had her switch to standing doggy off the side of the bed so I could brace it against her while I went at it. Ramped up the energy and she could tell I was trying to get it out, the "come on baby" talk came out and she started doing her kegels harder and I popped.

Cleaned up, laid down for some relaxing while she did some leg / arm / hand massages while talking about general life. She kept playing with my cock while making comments about "he's still asleep?", seemed like a second shot was on the table if I could manage to get one out. Alas, had dinner plans and was rather tired from the day as it was so called it and decided to shower.

All in all, very run of the mill experience. I'd say for the money you're probably better off at Mango, but it still was fine. Might revisit but there's just so much more selection elsewhere to get through first.

Recent Ratings
bobwillis001   29-6-2024 06:58  Acceptance  +1   
Bronxmanden   11-5-2024 15:33  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
samboitee   11-5-2024 13:05  Karma  +3   
Leftleg28   11-5-2024 00:12  Karma  +4   
Vuka   10-5-2024 18:19  Karma  +3   
Skepti10   10-5-2024 13:52  Karma  +4   
JackTheBat   10-5-2024 13:35  Karma  +13   
bigboy4791   10-5-2024 13:00  Karma  +4