Place : TST JLM 3F RM305A
Date: 18 july 2024
Nationality & Language: Thai, good english
Face: 5/5 :
Body: 5/5
Skill: 5/5
Price & Session Length: $500 30 mins
Repeat: at least 8 or more

SHE IS BACK again boys just adding this gem again because her HK number deactovated so if your finding her she is here again here is a link from before she comes back every couple of months however room keeps changing so message me if you need update on her location.

TRUST me want a friendly girl who will do her utmost best to make you happy and finish in bliss give this gem a try and if your also long time customer like me just go here her whatsapp is no longer working.

https://forum.sex141.com/viewthr ... amp;highlight=Nicha

[ Last edited by  Heyoo at 18-7-2024 23:33 ]

Recent Ratings
ramont   19-7-2024 17:33  Karma  +10   Negative 30 seems ridiculous
asianfetish   19-7-2024 11:42  Karma  +1   Is this Nicha the same girl as Prada who you have posted previously about?
sexyloser   19-7-2024 01:55  Karma  -30   No ads allowed. Where's details of your session? If u didn't see her don't post about it. Also, follow title format.
Heyoo
Nookie Newbie

UID 283154
Digest Posts 0
Credits 46
Posts 14
Karma 45
Acceptance 10
Reading Access 10
Registered 16-8-2022
Status Offline
Post at 19-7-2024 21:15  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Details for the sexyloser

And no this is not Prada sadly she has not return yet for a while and for sexyloser who can't seem to click the link here and pretty redundant as i repeat the same details twice i just picked the latest one but sure here is the detail again just for you. And i will post girls who goes up and beyond in services so i might repeat some girls as i kept their numbers and rarely find new good ones and get to know them as they only stay for 3 weeks and maybe finding them on their final week. This is to inform and to share this gem i found Nicha here funny enough too by another review.

I do not care for negative votes and if you think this is fake sure. Move on and go to another punt   

Once you enter the room same as always she will greet youbwith a smile and lead you to shower with her gave me a nice kiss and quick blowjob during the shower she then lead me to bed blow me for a good 8 mins and she does not complain and was probably trying to finish as i request blowjob only sessions before but i told her to stop before the climax. Then proceed to missionary and doggy and lay flat on her stomach and blow my load this is a span of 20 mins past the time did mot rush me and absoulitely not a time watcher. I stated before there arw days when i am tired and little bro cannot het up she made sure to keep trying and eventually got it up and blow my load she will try and not just give up and let you unsatisfied reason why i keep coming back to this Nicha

AND she changed room again 402D is JSL Tst

[ Last edited by  Heyoo at 19-7-2024 21:30 ]

Recent Ratings
asianfetish   20-7-2024 07:56  Karma  +6   Thanks
UncleDad   20-7-2024 03:34  Karma  -10   Here's another negative 'vote' then for you. Negative Ks are given to suspicious posts that aren't reports.