Status Offline
Post at 18-7-2024 02:24  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[HK] First time at Fuji - Tina

Date & Time of Session:  Last week, around 2:30am
Name:  Tina
Link: N/A
Agent: N/A
Nationality & Language: HK local (or so she says), Cantonese, Mandarin (a little choppy), English (a bit more choppy)
Face: 8/10
Body: 7/10
Height:  150 cm?
Skill: 4/5
Service: 2/5
GFE: 2/5
PSE: 1/5
Price & Session Length:  $800 / 40 min ish including showers
Repeat: No, too many choices

I was not planning on this. I sometimes like to go to play golf at Bay247 in the middle of the night in Causeway Bay, but when I got there, I found out that they were closed for maintenance or something. All the bays were booked! Well I just paid for parking, so I figured why not take a walk, and passed by the (in)famous Fuji building. I've been meaning to give it a try, so I walked in. When I got to the elevator, there was a huge group of like 8 dudes or so waiting to go up. I let them take the elevator on the right, and waited for the next one (elevator on the left). Two other guys got in with me. I think they also realized that the big bunch of dudes would be going to the top, so they hit 19/F. I decided to hit 17/F somewhat randomly and got out. I started on the left, and found a door that said the girl was a HK local, and she gave a GF experience, so I figured that was right up my alley. I rang the bell and she answered. Really pretty face, not super slim, but but definitely not fat body, which pretty decent breasts. A real girl next door type of look. I asked her how much, and she said $700, so I said okay and walked in.

We had a little bit of small talk, and determined that Mandarin was our best language (I don't speak cantonese at all). She told me to get undressed and go in the shower and she would help me wash off. These was the first girl I've had that actually got in the shower with me so that's already bonus points, in my mind. As she helped wash me, she complimented my height and Lil Bro, saying it was kind of big (I'm really not. I think I'm on the shorter side, but girth is above average maybe). She gave me hand wash specifically, which I found was a little weird. Maybe something was lost in translation and I was supposed to do something else with it? While this was happening I got a better look at her body, and I was liking what I see. Natural boobs (a *little* bit of free-sag when she was moving around), cute butt, smooth skin.

After the shower, she asked what "package" I wanted and pointed towards a sign on the wall. Apparently $700 was only for BJ. Full Service was gonna be $800. $1288 upgrades to a massage + FS, and the others below that I didn't even bother looking at. I didn't really need a massage, so I said the $800 one. I guess she was kinda disappointed at that, cuz I felt like her enthusiasm kinda died afterwards. She said okay and had me get on the bed, face up. She started with a covered BJ, but she stopped after like a minute and a half. She was doing a great job though, played with my balls and everything. She tore off the condom and put another one on. I thought maybe something happened like she realized the condom broke or had a hole or something and was gonna just replace and keep going. Nope. She was done with the BJ and hopped on top. Oh it felt really really good though. Her skin was so smooth and soft, I loved grabbing her ass and waist while she was riding. Her pussy was also really tight, and so it felt really good.

Unfortunately, just like the BJ, it was short lived. Maybe 3 minutes or so afterwards she said "ok now you fuck me", and we swapped over to missionary, where I did not last very long, and inside her with the cover. She took care of the condom and wiped me off a little, and said "go to the shower, but I will come wash you!" She did, and we had a decent conversation and she said I was her last customer and then she sent me on my way.

Overall, not the worst experience. She was nice, and I liked the way she looked, and I enjoyed how she treated me before and after.... but the actual main course felt very rushed and a little unsatisfying as a result. She didn't really kiss either, which kinda defeats the purpose of GFE. Oh well, on to the next one!

Recent Ratings
hclarkson1999   26-7-2024 15:49  Acceptance  +1   
wingardium   24-7-2024 09:01  Karma  +3   
HKGPeter   19-7-2024 02:24  Karma  +3   Thank you.
SeeEyeOh   18-7-2024 15:43  Acceptance  +1   
toey_toad   18-7-2024 11:13  Karma  +2   she played you like a fiddle, ask to confirm services before entering the room and getting upsold next time