Karma 31
Acceptance 5
Reading Access 10
Registered 11-7-2024
Status Offline
Post at 14-7-2024 07:20  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
HK - Mong Kok - King Hing building report

Was in Hong Kong this week and mongered for the first time, absolutely loved it and couldn’t have found a better place to do it than Hong Kong. I was staying in Mong Kok and found references to “kh” everytime i searched up mong kok on this forum, and wanted to give my report on the King Hing building for any other mongerers in the mong kok area.

The experience at King Hing was super simple and low effort. The majority of floors in the building (3-11) is all just “walk up” which means that you can just knock on an apartment door, the girl comes and opens it, and if you like what you see you can just walk in and get to business. The prices are pretty cheap, most girls are 400 HKD, with the exception of some exotic russian girls who are $800 HKD. the girls there are all pretty good looking, they all definitely put effort into their looks at least, with heavy makeup and some wearing lingerie/slutty outfits.The environment itself is kinda seedy, it’s just a bunch of other men walking around knocking on the doors looking for sex also, so it’s a pretty well known spot by locals i suppose.

My first time there was with this thai girl, 3/5 on the face at most but her body was 5/5, curvy with huge natural tits that felt great to hold. Definitely a language barrier when i was asking her what she was okay with, but at the end of the day money and sex are the universal languages. You can definitely use google translate also, might help. Anyways she walked me, asked me to shower first, and came in with me to rub me up and jerk it a little while showering. afterwards she showered herself and let me watch. i started to jerk off while watching her undress to keep hard, and she even reached out and helped with it while washing up. afterwards, we walked to her bed and she laid a towel down and told me to lay down, she immediately got on top of me and started giving me a BBBJ. She kept going for like 2-3 minutes than asked if i wanted to put a condom on. I asked her to keep sucking since i was really enjoying it and she kept going. she then asked again if I wanted to fuck, and i can only assume she was tryna get me to nut as soon as possible. I said sure, and she put a condom on for me and got on top and started riding. Honestly i was so excited from losing my mongering vcard i only lasted like a couple minutes before i . She got off of me, gave me a towel, and went to the shower. afterwards i thanked her and gave her $400 HKD. overall not bad for a first experience, although definitely too short and felt kinda rushed. I have some more experiences if people are interested in herong about them. cheers

Recent Ratings
firsttimelong   25-7-2024 01:32  Karma  +1   
Hongda0515   23-7-2024 12:10  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
SeeEyeOh   18-7-2024 16:10  Acceptance  +1   Welcome to the hobby
dinotrex526   17-7-2024 13:57  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
qblast1   14-7-2024 23:35  Karma  +2   A few minutes is a respectable time! Nice review
davidj42   14-7-2024 16:29  Acceptance  +1   Nice review, never went to KH before so thanks for the sharing
sniper111   14-7-2024 12:16  Acceptance  +1   Which floor and room ?
Skepti10   14-7-2024 10:47  Karma  +8   
Hobbier   14-7-2024 10:42  Karma  +4   
ClownA+   14-7-2024 09:54  Karma  +3   Good building to lose your punting virginity in lol! Welcome!! Thanks for sharing
Apples2180a   14-7-2024 08:18  Karma  +3   nice! can't wait until my first time