Subject: [Tokyo] Club 39 - Arisu (Alice)
Nopatiencetokee
Musky Member

UID 297521
Digest Posts 0
Credits 164
Posts 36
Karma 162
Acceptance 35
Reading Access 20
Registered 14-10-2023
Status Offline
Post at 19-9-2024 05:34  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Tokyo] Club 39 - Arisu (Alice)

Date & Time of Session:  September 2024
Name: Arisu
Link: https://x.com/1TeamALICE
Nationality & Language: Japanese, English is just ok. Difficult to have full on conversations with her, but she tries
Face: 8/10
Body: 8/10
Skill: 10/10
Service: 8/10
GFE: 5/10
Price & Session Length: 60,000 2 hours CFS
Repeat: No

I was on a short business trip to Tokyo in September and only had time in the morning to visit Yoshiwara. This would be my first time at a soapland. I messaged Alice via twitter to see her availability and she was free for an 8am visit. I got there about 15 minutes early and told the guy working there that I had an appointment with Alice. He asked for my payment and after, led me to the waiting area. Gave me a bottle of green tea and asked me to wait. On the coffee table, there was a nail clipper, which I supposed makes sense to be there, but looking at the ground, I noticed a lot of nail clippings. I guessed they dont vacuum the floors that often. After waiting for a bit, I get called and walked to the staircase where Alice was waiting for me. She looks pretty much like her photos on twitter as well as her most recent photos on her diary on Club39 website. Definitely, not like the images on her main page (those look like they were taken years ago). She was wearing a revealing yellow night gown and grabbed my hand as we walked up the stairs. Although I've read a lot of reviews about her and other people's experiences at soapland, I was still a bit nervous and didnt know what to expect. This is where she took the lead.

She works hard to make you comfortable and is definitely high energy. She also jokes around a lot. First, she had me fondle her breasts, which were a good natural C size and DFK. After awhile, she prepped the stool to wash me. She was very meticulous and cleaned every inch of me, including my ass. Once all clean, she told me to go into the tub as she prepared the mat and nuru. Once her preparations were complete, she came into the bath with me and lifted me up so that she is able to give me a BBBJ. So yeah, that was interesting as I was kind of floating on the water while experiencing that. After awhile, she told me to go lie face down on the mat. Thats when she started moving all around me and using her body. One thing that I really didn't like, was her fake moaning as if she was in a JAV. It was definitely a turn off for me and I had to actively try to block it out the entire session. Like she would moan when nothing was even going on... Anyways, I digress. This was also my first time also experiencing rimming, which I enjoyed quite a bit. She also pulled down my junior so that she had access to it while rimming me. After awhile, she flipped me over and again, her body was all over me slipping and sliding. She grinded and pleasured herself on my leg, of which she had her first squirt. After that, she went and worked on me with paizuri. At that point, I was so stimulated that I blew my first load all over her. She chuckled since I came so quick. She had to clean me, herself, and the mat to continue. After awhile, she brought out the condom (SKYN brand) and put it on with her mouth. Slid me in and started riding me. Although I had just came 10 minutes ago, she worked her magic and I blew another load. I was thoroughly exhausted at that point.

She then washed me again and told me to lie on the bed and she called for some drinks. We rested a bit and I asked her how much time was left, thinking I only had like 10 minutes, but to my surprised, we stilled had half an hour left. She said there was still bed play left and I let her know that I was not sure if I could do a third round. She smiled and said not to worry. After finishing the drinks, we DFK and I went to finger her. She was very wet and after a short while, she squirted all over my hand. After that, she went straight to giving me a BBBJ and playing with my balls to get me hard again.  Capped me and asked me to take her doggy. I obliged and after a bit, came and pretty much collapsed out of exhaustion. First time doing three rounds. Had about 5 min left at that point, so she washed me up and we said our byes. After I left, she messaged me on twitter saying that she hopes to see me again.

Alice is definitely a great looking gal with nice curves. She knows her stuff and works hard, but I think she also tries a bit too hard, especially with those fake moans. She mentioned that she does not get that many Japanese customers and that almost 95% of her customers are foreigners. If you want to try a soapland for the first time, I think she's a good option since she's a bit cheaper than across the street (Segretario) and she's really good at mat play, plus she has some English speaking ability (enough to joke around). After my first soapland though, I decided that it isnt my thing and will probably just stick with outcall services, but that's just me.

Recent Ratings
Asano   20-9-2024 00:35  Acceptance  +1   
AquilaGladius   19-9-2024 19:11  Karma  +3   
Darkness07   19-9-2024 17:59  Karma  +3   
Romero2024   19-9-2024 14:14  Karma  +3   
Tkthedk   19-9-2024 06:18  Karma  +3