Registered 14-10-2023
Status Offline
Post at 19-9-2024 02:36  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Tokyo] Miseijuku - Rena

Date & Time of Session:  September 2024
Name: Rena
Link: https://twitter.com/Re_____na00
Nationality & Language: Japanese, She can only speak Japanese so used translation app
Face: 9/10
Body: 8/10
Skill: 7/10
Service: 8/10
GFE: 10/10
Price & Session Length: 57,000 2 hours + electric rotor + Outcall + CFS
Repeat: Yes

So this is my second review of Rena. I know in my previous review, I put maybe for repeat, but after learning that she does provide FS, I ended up seeing her again. The process was pretty much the same. I contacted her via twitter and she was quick to respond. My work schedule was all over the place that week, but she was accommodating in switching the time/date last minute.

When she arrived at the hotel, she looked just as great as the last time I met her. We chatted for just a bit about my work travels and then hopped into the shower. This time, the chatting was a lot shorter than last time since we've met before. Brush teeth, then showered. Nothing too eventful. I waited in the bed for her and when she was done washing up, she hopped in and started to kiss. Although she is very petite, she is still pretty toned and has a decent ass that I enjoyed grabbing. When to town on her body and worked my way down to eat her out, which was enjoyable.

She reciprocated with a BBBJ. Her skills are ok. She typically just takes in the head, with occasionally going deeper, while using her hand. I asked her if sex was ok, and she said yes and asked for just 10,000 more, which I said ok to. She took the condom and put it on me and I started off with missionary. She was super tight. Def. the tightest I've had. Did a couple of other positions with her and popped in the bag as she was on top.

Rested for a bit together in bed as we chatted and she tried to go for round 2. Took out another condom and put it on and I went for doggy, but 2 rounds was a bit difficult for me, especially after a 12 hour day of work. Pretty much went soft and I was also exhausted. She was super apologetic, of which I felt really bad. Told her that it isn't her fault and that it was me and she said that she was sorry that she could not satisfy me (oh was she so wrong). I told her I probably couldnt finish a second time, so I guess for her it was "challenge accepted". She went down and began to play with my guy with her tongue and mouth and what do you know, after a bit, I got hard again seeing her work so hard. After awhile of her going at it, I blew another load in her mouth and she looked proud.

I had about 15 min left, so we just cuddled and chilled together till we had to wash up.

Overall, even though I could not speak to her in Japanese, it was a great experience. Oh, she also offers video recording, but I think it may be only available for repeaters. Whenever I'm back in Tokyo, I'll definitely see her, especially since her pricing for CFS is much better that THC.

Recent Ratings
AquilaGladius   19-9-2024 19:11  Karma  +3   this one's a real cutie
cesvi25   19-9-2024 09:10  Karma  +3   
Tkthedk   19-9-2024 06:18  Karma  +3   
Jarltimler   19-9-2024 05:10  Karma  +2