Status Offline
Post at 17-9-2024 00:37  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Bangkok] Day 3 Part 2 Thermae Cafe

Date & Time of Session: December 2023
Name: Soniya
Nationality & Language: Thai, not so bad English
Face: 4.5/5
Body: 4/5 (Natural little bit of saggy Boobs)
Skill: 4/5
Service: 3.5/5
GFE: 4.5/5
PSE: 3.5/5
Price & Session : 2500 1 shot ST

If anyone missed my Day 1 to Day 3 adventure , I am providing the link below for continuity

Day 1 Link: https://forum.141-161.com/viewth ... &extra=page%3D2

Day 2 Link: https://forum.141-161.com/viewth ... &extra=page%3D1

Day 3 Part 1 Link: https://forum.141-161.com/viewth ... &extra=page%3D1

After finishing one of the best B2B massages from Doki Doki
I took some rest in the hotel room and was getting ready for Thermae Cafe encounter.

Caution Story of how fraudster tuk tuk guys trick or misguide  you:

Before going to Thermae, I was inquiring about Thermae Cafe to a local guy who turned out to be a Tuk Tuk guy, he said Thermae Cafe is full of ladyboys, it is not worth visiting. He said he will take me to a good massage places where there will be real beautiful girls
It kind of sounded red flag, I said I will choose girl only if I like, if not drop back to hotel.
We agreed 200 bhat for to and fro trip.
He took me to couple of places, I don't recollect the names of those places, vaguely remember one massage places starts something like "RAP"
Saw the physical line up in both places, Girl were average looking and prices were pretty high (between 6000 to 9000) for one hour FS massage
I returned back to the hotel, I treated it like a nice City site-seeing experience.

Thermae Cafe Story:

I still decided to go to Thermae Cafe even with thought filling by tuk tuk driver, it is a place full of ladyboys.
I gave a try, I went inside, I was forced to buy drink which I didn't mind.
It gave me a proper traditional Brothel experience like seen in Movies
It is full of girls standing around, where we choose a girl.
I sat down at a place slowly sipping my drink, one elederly person came near me, we were having some conversation, at that time, he clearly mentioned Thermae Cafe Only Allows Girls inside, which actually cleared wrong assumption given by the tuk tuk driver.
This gave me confidence to look around, I first approached a girl who was looking pretty but small boobs, I still gave a try, She Didn't respond to me, She showed some attitude, I ignored too, next second I left from her place and proceeded talking to different girl, from there I was looking at her, She was digging her nose with her fingers seriously, which actually turned me off, I felt good not choosing that girl.
I spoke with a few girls, everyone was welcoming and the prices they quoted were pretty high like 4000 to 5000 bhat for ST, one girl quoted 10k for ST
Then I came across a Milfy Cute Lady where her Looks/Face resembled like my 8th grade French Teacher who often wears kind of safer grounded exposing clothes
My friends and I actually fantasize about narrating nasty sexual things about her, though we know it is wrong, we couldn't help because of the way she wears exposing clothes.
Anyways, this was the feeling when I saw this Milf Lady,
I spoke to her, She introduced herself as Soniya (I dont feel this is her true name)she said her price was 3000 for ST, I negotiated to agree 2500 for ST.
I took her to the Hotel room
I was super excited when touching her, I was looking into eyes, She looked so innocent.
She asked me to take a shower, I asked her to join, she was hesitant and shy.
Though I convinced her, She undressed herself exposing topless but wore a towel
I respected her space to shower by herself
Anyways during my shower session, I asked her to give me a fine blow job
She knelt down and gave me a lengthy blow job
We went to bed, even over there, she was wrapping her towel, I started doubting if she had any allergies or other things.
I slowly unwrapped her towel, She was like no, dont do that in a softer tone, I took off the whole towel, first thing I started touching all the places where she wrapped her towel, everything seemed normal, it was just, she was shy to expose the lower part to me.
I was rubbing her pussy, she felt some comfort.
For some reason, She started saying, it is getting time, I need to go, lets have sex
Then I did a missionary, cowgirl position and ended with doggy.
This ended my beautiful First time Bangkok trip

Note: I visited Thermae on my second trip which had a 6 month gap
At that time, I didn't see her, which made me feel she was a true WG doing this for extra cash or may be she could be on her period during the time I visited.
Also note: she didn't wear any exposing cloths, some old fashioned cloths, it is her face that attracted me to take her to room

[ Last edited by  JiviReviewer at 17-9-2024 00:44 ]

Recent Ratings
wetadventureman   18-9-2024 11:01  Karma  +2   Echoing what others have said skip the tuk tuks mall together. Grab, Wlak or MTA every time
marklee1002   18-9-2024 05:19  Karma  +3   
Vuka   17-9-2024 19:57  Karma  +5   Loving the innocence of your reports, makes a big change to normal
Skepti10   17-9-2024 16:43  Karma  +4   if the girls quote more than 3k, it means they don't want you to take them
booby_lover   17-9-2024 14:41  Karma  +8   Maybe the tuktuk guy was taking you out to RAPe and going to keep all the money himself.
Romero2024   17-9-2024 14:02  Karma  +3   
Pacman1796   17-9-2024 09:50  Karma  +3   
boscitc   17-9-2024 08:52  Karma  +10   Yeah, the tuktuk liar lol
dropsy   17-9-2024 07:26  Karma  +3   
doopdooppo   17-9-2024 07:20  Karma  +2   Tuktuk driver is lying, the girls inside themae are required to show ID to get in. The girls outside... yea maybe ladyb ...
JackTheBat   17-9-2024 06:58  Karma  +13   
15633381   17-9-2024 05:23  Karma  +3   
kalvinhobbs   17-9-2024 02:45  Karma  +6   
dropsy
Carnal Conqueror

UID 265499
Digest Posts 0
Credits 388
Posts 42
Karma 383
Acceptance 100
Reading Access 30
Registered 8-1-2020
Status Offline
Post at 17-9-2024 07:26  Profile P.M. 
Do you remember locations or parts of the city the tuk tuk took you to? Could be interesting to revisit the places if they are not tourist areas (they might be quoting higher because the driver is there and gets a kickback)
dundu
Musky Member

UID 306899
Digest Posts 0
Credits 101
Posts 5
Karma 101
Acceptance 7
Reading Access 20
Registered 22-8-2024
Status Offline
Post at 17-9-2024 13:18  Profile P.M. 
The only place that I have visited in Bangkok is WoodBar, and they have the following faq on their website.

QUOTE:
The taxi driver during the journey will probably try every little way of asking you about massage an nightlife, if they ask any questions, you answer should be “you are going to see a friend in a hotel” and nothing else.
If you mention any of the magic words or anything to do with nightlife, massage, nana plaza, Patpong, Soi cowboy, Gems, jewelry, suits, shirts, tailors, tours, names of famous places of interest in Thailand for tourists, fish restaurants or even words that are similar to these, you will be then taken on a unwanted 4 hour tour of Bangkok and never get to us until you get out of the taxi and follow the rules above.

See my report here
So this is probably a common occurrence for these massage shops to put out a FAQ about these. They take you to these places mostly because they get a cut, and not because those places are any good. In my non-mongering experience, these kind of places tend to compromise/lack on service quality.

If you want to get the Tuk-tuk experience it is probably better to do that as a site seeing expedition. During my visit, I also realized the Tuk-tuk drivers basically charge what they want, so you need to negotiate, which I hate. The taxi and app based cars charges you based on the meter.
Romero2024
Carnal Conqueror

UID 306163
Digest Posts 0
Credits 233
Posts 32
Karma 230
Acceptance 55
Reading Access 30
Registered 26-7-2024
Status Offline
Post at 17-9-2024 14:11  Profile P.M. 
I agree, best not to use TukTuk drivers.  I jumped into a tuktuk outside my hotel and asked him to take me to LaBelle, (higher end massage place).  Driver said Labelle is no good he will take me to better place.  I jumped out of tuktuk and ended up taking subway two stops.   

Appears you enjoyed your Thermae session.  I found the atmosphere relaxing, no loud irritating music   and no pressure from the girls.  Also a range of regular day working girls trying to supplement their income and regular wg who go there every night.
JiviReviewer
Carnal Conqueror

UID 307095
Digest Posts 0
Credits 235
Posts 12
Karma 234
Acceptance 14
Reading Access 30
Registered 31-8-2024
Status Offline
Post at 17-9-2024 20:28  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 dropsy's post

Could be, He gets cut I believe
Unlike the massage shops, which look small or appear like a shop
Ones where he took me was looking like a big complex
Girls had Numbers on them
I really dont recollect the names of it.
They may be higher end massage places
Again to me, Girls didn't look that good to proceed for the price it was quoted
Justincasex
Nookie Newbie

UID 306167
Digest Posts 0
Credits 22
Posts 8
Karma 22
Acceptance 2
Reading Access 10
Registered 26-7-2024
Status Offline
Post at 17-9-2024 22:02  Profile P.M. 
Tuktuk

It’s well known that these tuktuk guys take a  slice of the pie everywhere they bring a custumor in and where the custumor will spend some money.So never take a tuktuk too establishments like this.Use Bolt or Grab
JiviReviewer
Carnal Conqueror

UID 307095
Digest Posts 0
Credits 235
Posts 12
Karma 234
Acceptance 14
Reading Access 30
Registered 31-8-2024
Status Offline
Post at 18-9-2024 01:32  Profile P.M. 
Reply #4 Romero2024's post

Good for you..

Absolutely, I really like vibe inside Thermae Cafe.
Is there anyother place similar to Thermae in Bangkok and Pattaya?