Registered 27-6-2018
Location Syd
Status Offline
Post at 15-9-2024 21:29  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Bangkok - Amor888

Date: Aug 2024
Agency: Amor888
Name: I selected yoghurt via Line but end up with a girl call Oi (i think)
Nationality & Language: I'm certain she's korean not Thai
Face: 3.5/5
Body: 4/5, nice C cup
GFE: 2/5
PSE: 0/5
Price: 2,700 (1 hour)
Repeat: No

Back from Pattaya; i stayed near Soi 18, i walked past the corner soi of soi 18 towards asok and saw a AMOR888 -  new shiny massage parlor, a girl sitting outside so i thought i would look up who they have via line / website.

I organised a one hour session with mamasan via Line and i booked yoghurt on website next day in the afternoon. I showed up and mamasan told me Yoghurt not working... (thanks... you could of let me known via line and i could of chose another) she told me she currently have a girl call Mai and is good, given the fact that im already here i asked if I can see her first and she just gave me a tablet with photo.

I foolishly opted in for 1 hour with her and the price was 2700 baht...... (i tried convincing myself that its younger prettier girls hence the price) when Mai showed up; the tablet photo is completely photoshopped. I had given the money so i didnt want to make a scene and back out. The property is quite new, however it feels like one of those cheap renovation on top of an old block to make it new.

We got into  the room, i tried ot make some small talk but she didnt really respond..... given her looks i dont think she is thai, she definitely looks more korean. Into the shower; she quickly wash me down, didnt attempt anything and ask me to lie down so she can give me a massage. I said sex first then massage and she looks uncomfortable, couple of kissing on my lb then she quickly grab condom and cap it on for sex. She ride me and keep asking me if im coming; we switch to doggy then missionary where she didnt want to do any kissing, i switched back to doggy and blow my load. She cleaned me up then started giving me a mediocre massage. I left the joint around 45 minute mark, i let the mamasan know that im disappointed with the service and she said come back to try another girl next time (no thanks).

On my way walking back to the hotel; im thinking to myself? am i PSE spoiled? or is this more towards asian customer? or vanilla service? am i asking too much or was she just not into me.....

safe to say; i would not be returning..... (ill go back to the usual dirty PSE shops)
Oi or whatever her name is not on the website, such shame because her body was quite nice.

Recent Ratings
dropsy   17-9-2024 07:00  Karma  +3   
boscitc   16-9-2024 16:43  Karma  +10   
Vuka   16-9-2024 16:27  Karma  +5   
booby_lover   16-9-2024 14:16  Karma  +8   
JackTheBat   16-9-2024 06:19  Karma  +13   
dundu   16-9-2024 01:49  Acceptance  +1   Sad
nosnos112   15-9-2024 21:59  Karma  +3   oh..
booby_lover
Throbbing Titan

UID 282029
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3423
Posts 210
Karma 3374
Acceptance 971
Reading Access 70
Registered 12-5-2022
Status Offline
Post at 16-9-2024 15:38  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 akibaaustralia's post

Sounds like a shame.

In that situation I'd have been inclined to try and do something for those last 15 minutes to make the visit more worth the money.

A girl with a 4/5 body and nice c cups I'd have had her bring them over and played with them for awhile and she can't muck that up.

Alternatively for the last 15 minutes I might ask her to open her pussy as wide as she can and masturbate for me to watch. Nothing like watching a pretty girl fuck herself (helping her spread her legs wide saves a lot of time). She can't really decline or stuff up these simple tasks and it's a good way to end a bad session I think.

Often if I go for a pretty girl at a vanilla shop I'm faced with pretty average service but I'm not to bothered cause I know what to expect. I've seen some stunning girls who try to just talk for the whole session but after some guidance the session has been very memorable.

I don't know this shop but some of the stores heavily targeting Asians can be annoying if your white and IMO should be avoided cause you won't get their a game.

Recent Ratings
akibaaustralia   16-9-2024 21:11  Karma  +5   Paid the young girl tax hahahaha
Vuka   16-9-2024 16:27  Karma  +3   
akibaaustralia
Kinky King

UID 245873
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1292
Posts 59
Karma 1281
Acceptance 210
Reading Access 50
Registered 27-6-2018
Location Syd
Status Offline
Post at 16-9-2024 21:11  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 booby_lover's post

It is a shame; young girl but didn’t seems to be want to be in the industry or maybe we didn’t click

I did already prepared for it as I’ve been to other vanilla shop but this one was bad.

On to the next one ! As always ymmv

Recent Ratings
booby_lover   16-9-2024 21:35  Acceptance  +8   sound sad. Young girl tax on a late 20's girl.
dropsy
Carnal Conqueror

UID 265499
Digest Posts 0
Credits 388
Posts 42
Karma 383
Acceptance 100
Reading Access 30
Registered 8-1-2020
Status Offline
Post at 17-9-2024 07:24  Profile P.M. 
Of course this doesn’t even mean that amor888 is a bad shop. Shops can only control their girls so much. There’s always a roll of the die involved when choosing. You can lessen the “risk” of lost investment by actually seeing the girls in person and choosing a lower time slot (here’s a trick btw; most shops will let you extend if you like the girl), though there’s no way to remove the risk completely.

Looking at the prices on the site, there is about a 300-400b premium over the usual oilies. Not super unreasonable tbf. Usually the small premium corresponds to slightly nicer rooms and lesser trafficked locations, rather than better girls. That has been my experience at any rate