Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 14-9-2024 20:58  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Wishing for Momoco (Again)

Name: Momoco
Price: 1200 for the usual package
All other quick details can be found in my first review

Haven't seen Momoco since we were in masks—been far too long! She teased me about this when I saw her again; we've chatted on and off for the last two years but have not met face to face...or face to lap. But the truth is, in this game, even the ones you really enjoy and want to repeat are not exactly people you see all the time. I repeat very few WGs, but the ones I do repeat I do so on occasion. It's like listening to music: some guys want to hear the same song again and again whereas others, like me, don't want to get sick of that tune so we space it out.

Brought a little goodie back to the hard working girls at Wish—a half dozen egg tarts. Hopefully they tasted better than the custard they're usually guzzling. June welcomed me and let me know that even though I was a bit early, I could cool off in the room. Take a load off (before I got a load off), shower, etc. Before that, we chatted for a bit about this and that. Always an interesting hang—but she’s often quite busy and probably doesn’t want to gab too long. She’s on quality control and schedule hustle.

Noticed a cute, thick slice I’d like to try next time. Amy, I think it was. Has anyone had experience with her?

So I shower off and wait for Momoco. She ends up being about 15 minutes late. Other days, that might’ve put a cramp in my style, but today, I had nowhere to go and I just spaced out. This happened once before at Wish (in that case, the girl was coming back from lunch or something), and Yoyo swooped in to massage me for 15 minutes to keep me entertained/occupied. Then I got an hour with whichever conquest that week brought. Digression, digression.

She finally arrives, makes a short apology but I’m too busy looking at her rock hard body in sexy black lingerie. She flirts 100%, the whole session. Cracks jokes, licks and kisses everywhere, and loves to grab my cock out of nowhere.

She massaged me for awhile while we caught up. Then I laid her down and massaged her, earning her compliments. More arrived in the way of the “4 and a half” orgasms I gave her with an extended DATY session. Like many others on this sub, with the right girl, getting THEM off is almost if not sometimes more exciting than getting myself off.

After the seismic waves of those hips as she fucked my face, I was ready for my turn. She blew me, jerked me off, and ultimately let me grind her ass till I shot a load on her back. She said, as it was still spilling out of me “I love hot cum! More juicy cum!” Who taught her that shit!? Haha

A note on cum: I was going to do the gentlemanly thing and grab a tissue to wipe it off, but she asked me to massage it into her back. What? That’s a first. She wanted me to LITERALLY spread my seed. Momoco said she loves to have “hot cum” spread on her and have it dry. “It’s good for your skin.” I’ll take your word for it!

We laid side by side for the last ten minutes, chatting, catching up, making out. She kept asking me to feel her back. “See, nice?!”

Showered together, dressed, and left. Handed her 1200 (more than the wish normal, but the new normal for Momoco) and she nicely prodded for a little tip. Handed her another hundred. What happened to the “maybe I should pay YOU instead” she murmured during the massage? (Kidding: I know that this is always a polite lie.)

She doesn’t work too often, but when she’s done her dance card gets full quickly. I arranged my spot with her a few days before I knew she’d be advertised, and she had to slide right onto some other oaf’s back right after I finished coating hers. To whoever went after me, rest assured: we soaped up her back and washed it well before you labored over it with such horny care.

Recent Ratings
orangerange   19-9-2024 07:33  Karma  +8   
vinc9   15-9-2024 23:48  Karma  +5   That may explain the slight stickiness on the back....
kms1990   15-9-2024 20:45  Acceptance  +1   what a funny girl
zebra   15-9-2024 19:57  Karma  +6   That’s why the skin of her face is so good
anouillle141   15-9-2024 14:01  Acceptance  +1   
davcha   15-9-2024 09:50  Karma  +5   Love her! She’s cutting back on her days as well as her business is taking off.
dienw   15-9-2024 01:31  Karma  +5   
JackTheBat   15-9-2024 00:00  Karma  +13   “maybe I should pay YOU instead”...doesn't work that way, amigo!
KGBK   14-9-2024 22:33  Acceptance  +1   great report, sexy Momoco