Face: 1/10
Body: 1/10
Skill: 2/10
Service: 1/10
GFE: 0/10
PSE: 0/10
Price & Session Length: 3000 bhat 1 hour
Repeat: No, stay away

As Day 1 turned out to be an awesome and spectacular fulfilling experience. I was filled with thoughts that I have come to men's paradise.
I started my day 2 with so much energy and positive vibes
While having my BF in the hotel, I was surfing the internet to see nearby Adult Massage places.
Among many, I came across 666 Massage place which had a 4.9 rating.
I decided to try this place as it had a high rating.
Proceeded to the place, Front Receptionist Guy recieved me, he offered me to sit in their Lounge and gave me an Ipad to choose the girl
I went through the list, they were okayish, some were good looking. I choose a girl named Cam or Dam I don't recollect well. Price was 3000 bhat, I payed.
He called Girl and asked her to take me to the room.
To my suprise, she looked different and was not at all looking good.
More over shoulders were broad like men, didn't even get a feeling of a girl.
We went to second floor, half way I felt like I shouldn't proceed, so I told her I want to speak to the receptionist guy, from this point she understood I didn't like her, she was behaving rude. I spoke with Receptionist guy again and asked him I want to change the girl. He said fine. That girl got angry and went inside her room and shut the door hard.
I was somewhat scared seeing her behaviour.
He suggested another girl who is available.
Even that girl didn't look good and more over didn't look like a girl. I clearly asked him she is not ladyboy right, he said yes.
I understood my money got wasted.
Went to room with here, rooms were carrying stinky smell.
I clearly told her, no boom boom, just normal decent massage should be fine. She laughed and said you are first guy I am seeing asking for no boom boom.
Her massage wasn't great.
Total rip off. It turned out to an disaster experience.
Then came to know there is this fiwfans website to choose girls from.
I choose a girl who was nearby and looked good in pictures, dont recollect her name, it was an incall so I had to go to her place.
I put my map, the place is 30 mins walk from my place where I had to take a boat.
Took and reached her hotel.
She gave her room number, I went to her room, again this lady didn't look same as the picture and looked more aged. Excitement to my dick got lowered.
I didn't want to waster another 2000 bhat, I instantly acted like I was searching for wallet, though it was with me, I started acting like I really lost it, I told her I left my wallet in the cab and I wil be back.
She said Okay , I ran off from that place and took return boat.
As usual, she scolded me on chat, I blocked her.
Then I was desperately looking for girl, I went to couple of massage shops, no line up looked great.
All my perception on bangkok to be men's  paradise turned false.

Recent Ratings
marklee1002   18-9-2024 05:00  Karma  +3   
Vuka   16-9-2024 15:36  Karma  +5   You can prepare properly in future as my comments and your reply
garbage86   14-9-2024 22:28  Acceptance  +1   I usually avoid places that doesn't let you see the girls in real life.
liveabroad9   14-9-2024 21:10  Karma  +1   You don't need to lie to the girl that you'll be back because you 'lost your wallet' Just tell her you're sorry, yo ...
Pefri   14-9-2024 14:44  Karma  +2   Since there are so many massage shops with line ups, I avoid the ones with iPad. Or ask for lineup
Kai   14-9-2024 14:06  Karma  +3   Better luck next time
Skepti10   14-9-2024 10:36  Karma  +4   At massage places ask for a physical lineup of the girls
JiviReviewer
Carnal Conqueror

UID 307095
Digest Posts 0
Credits 235
Posts 12
Karma 234
Acceptance 14
Reading Access 30
Registered 31-8-2024
Status Offline
Post at 15-9-2024 07:09  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 JiviReviewer's post

I acknowledge everyone's messages about best practice
It was me being at Level 1 During those days and it was my very first trip where I never knew there is this forum or suggestions to carry
I just relied on locals word and some googling.
I had my second trip exclusively at Pattaya in June 2024 where I may be at Level 2 ( I will post all my adventures)
And I am planning again in Decemeber 2024 for 5 full days (3 days Pattaya and 2 days Bangkok), I will take every expert's advice here
So far, I made my booking at Edge Condo in Pattaya and will have to see a good budget hotel in Bangkok.