Date & Time of Session:  09/09, 1 PM
Nationality & Language: Mandarin
Face:  4/5
Body: 4/5 for MCOT
Height:  150
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 1/5
Price & Session Length:  $600, I only stayed for about 30 minutes, so not sure how long.
Repeat: no

First time to KH, so I was actually a bit surprised at just how many floors are WGs... way more dense than Phoenix in CWB. LOTS of bros all over the place too...

Got to a lady that had a nice face, large glasses, long hair, and stockings (my weakness). Asked about door price @ $500 so I went in.

Helped me undress and showered alone. After lying down, up-sold me to "double flying" in Mandarin, which I didn't understand, but when the other girl went in, I apologized and the other girl was fine with leaving.

Started with BBBJ, but I think the BB was extra since she asked for more money at the end when I gave her $500... I would chalk that to my own language skills.

Lots of slurping, and I wanted to do 69 to play with LS, but she made some lame excuse and I just didn't feel like pushing it. Bush was a bit hairy also, which isn't really an issue with me.

Her 38D+ feels pretty real, and I just laid down and she did her work.

5 minutes of BBBJ, she switched to CG and I just let her do her thing. I felt pretty tense so didn't last very long.

As she did CG, I propped myself up and tried to hug her so I'll last longer, and just did some snuggling and light kissing. Didn't really last long after that, but I credit that mostly to my tenseness.

She cleaned me up, and I laid down to rest a bit while she cleaned up in the shower area. Showered alone, she helped me get dressed, I paid and left.

All in all, I probably could've spent more time looking at more girls instead of just going in after checking out only 2 floors.

I've been looking for the lolita WGs that were recently posted but I'm not sure they're still there. Let me know if they're still around or are on different floors.

Recent Ratings
shyguy8888   11-9-2024 23:54  Karma  +2   
Onthedl69   11-9-2024 14:39  Karma  +2   
HKGPeter   11-9-2024 00:56  Karma  +3   Thank you. "Fei" means "(emperor's) concubine."
orangerange   10-9-2024 07:48  Karma  +4   Well done - keep reporting