Body: 3/5 Old photo, not accurate anymore
Height:  ~1.65
Skill: 4
Service: 3
GFE: yes
PSE: No
Price & Session Length:  120GBP for 1h
Repeat: not

Found the place on google maps. Easy to book via text. I asked for Jessica (2 girls to choose from) for the cleavage and the body shape.
She opens the door in a tight black dress, very smiley.
Shower alone, the place is clean with a fresh towel (a little small).

As soon as the massage starts she gets naked, this defeats a bit the fake suspense for me. Her tits are D cup and she has some belly. Not like the photo on the website.
The massage is ok, a good 6/10. On the flip, she starts rubbing me with her tits, and I can grab and caress them. No DFK attempt (I don't do anyway) and no touch down there.
CBJ was on the menu for 30GBP, politely declined. Maybe more, I didn't ask.
When it gets closer to the hedge, she starts a tit fuck from the side, instead of the traditional between the legs. First time I had it that way and it's actually very good as LB is well stuck between one tit and does not slide away. I will remember it some another time!
after a few minutes.
Shower alone again.

Time for a little chit chat, she is very friendly, says she just returned to China for holidays, and been in London for a few years.

WIR: don't think so, I can't have the same in HK for half price but it was a pleasant moment overall.

Picture from the website.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Jjaa123   7-9-2024 15:08  Karma  +4