Body: 10/10
Height:  4'9"
Skill: 10/10
Service: 10/10
GFE: 10/10
PSE: N/A
Price & Session Length: $360 - 60 minutes + $200 BBFS
Repeat: YES!

We got undressed in her room. Towels on and led me to the shower. I had just showered in my hotel after a 19 hour flight but never pass up the opportunity for a little Japanese girl to give you a good cleaning. The kissing with lots of tongue began right after the blue toast and continued through the shower and back to the room. This is her turn on I think because a quick test of the pussy and it was that nice, wet, slippery kind of natural wetness. No lube will be needed tonight. I think she was also turned on (as was I) as the girl in the next room was moaning very loudly in the tail end of her session. It was pretty hot to listen to. She took a solid 15 minutes giving me a tongue bath and then a sensual slow BBBJ started. I was in the clear having spent the last week in Thailand and was pretty tapped out still from my nonstop fun there and in Indonesia. I needed to eat her little tiny pussy and easily turned her over as she weighs less than 100 pounds.
Kissed her tiny, youthful B cups with the cutest nipples for a while which she enjoyed but it was time to head south. Lapped at her little tiny, slippery pussy as long as I could and knew it was time for my dick to go inside. Started off in mish and I could have ended it right there but would have regretted it. I went to standing doggie which was perfection looking at her tiny yet full round butt cheeks. She offered CG but I went to standing mish, then picked her up with her still on my cock and laid her on the bed for proper mish. It would not be long now. Slowed my pace to edge myself a bit and then let the load go deep in her pussy.

While it was her first day at PP, she has been active. The pussy is small but not as tight as the last Japanese girl I had here. Still, zero complaints and it was quite enjoyable watching my creampie after. She let me watch it come out. We had 15 minutes and talked and looked at photos. She's a Disney nut and officially my Disney Princess. She's only here a month guys. Go get this one if you like them tiny but treat her good. She's a princess, and sweet. Don't make her smile go away.

She's a real sweetheart - but only scheduled to be there a short time.  Perhaps you'll find her in Japan working.

Recent Ratings
sexyloser   19-9-2024 12:29  Karma  -200   Plagiarism is not tolerated
Susanlixxx   4-9-2024 21:15  Acceptance  +2   Ra20 minimum here.
FrancoisLegrand   4-9-2024 08:56  Karma  +2   Throw a little more info in the title my dude. Ty for review.
jjxxkcnm   4-9-2024 05:02  Acceptance  +1   
sexyloser (Beard of Sexiness+1)
Forum Moderator
K-Girl Geek

UID 288486
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7214
Posts 430
Karma 7117
Acceptance 1946
Reading Access 150
Registered 26-2-2023
Location South Bay, CA
Status Offline
Post at 19-9-2024 12:29  Profile Blog P.M. 
Font size: S M L