Acceptance 15
Reading Access 30
Registered 27-1-2018
Status Offline
Post at 29-8-2024 01:02  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Germany] [Cologne] FKK Samya

Date & Time of Session:  Thurs, Aug 22, 8pm-midnight

Overall, was an ok experience. It was still worth going, but not as great as it's been in the past. Took a taxi to get there ~60 EUR. Cover charge also 60 EUR. The place feels like it's gone downhill a bit. Not as many girls as I remembered, and the overall quality was lower than it's been (maybe I just went at an off time, but there is no comparison to my visit to Sharks in Frankfurt the week prior - see post here https://forum.141-161.com/viewth ... mp;extra=page%3D1). There was maybe 12-15 girls, and I'd say only 3 that were hittable from my perspective. The place is also a little older and more run-down than it used to be. On to the punts:  

Girl 1:  Anais
Nationality & Language: Romanian / pretty poor English
Face: 8 - quite striking, but had some acne
Body: 9 - pretty perfect body from rack to ass, not tiny petite, but very tight, ass was a bit wider than I would have liked, but that's really just a small complaint, the overall package is great.
Height: 5'4
Skill: 3 of 10
Service: 3 of 10
GFE: 0 of 10
PSE: 3 of 10
Price & Session Length: 100 Eur for 30 min (Sex and covered BJ, no extras)
Repeat: No

So saw Anais, and especially given the lack of talent in the joint on this night, it was a no-brainer. She was far and away the most beautiful girl in the club. She said she'd only been working for a few months. But I should have realized early on when she was very pushy about going into the room and not good at making small talk that it was a red flag. She is the classic young beauty with bad service. She tells me 100 Eur (which I higher than I had paid in the past here, but I assumed the going rate had gone up as this was also norm at Sharks the week before - more on this later). She is clear that this is only for sex and covered BJ, anything else costs extra (at least she's upfront about it and I pass on any extras). We get into the room and she gets down to business pretty quick. She is very mechanical and puts on the dome right away and starts sucking, but it's pretty mechanical. I try to get her to slow down, try to get in some foreplay, but it's not really there. I get more into it and last longer with foreplay, so it isn't great for me. I therefore can't take too much of this and so I tell her let's do the deed. I ask that we start in doggy where I have more control and she obliges. It's really quite a great sight from behind and I start pumping away. Nothing much from her - just kind of sat there like a log. Not the greatest. I ask to switch it up and go mish. Again, she's pretty mechanical and doesn't put a whole lot of effort in. She's clearly just trying to finish things off as quickly as possible. Given the lack of any vibe, I oblige and from the mish position. Overall, was pretty disappointing. To her credit, we had time left over but she said she was happy to stay in the room so we hung out for a bit. She gave a pretty bad massage for a few minutes. In the end, I ended up giving her a massage which wasn't bad to just explore and admire her amazing body. Overall, she was nice, but just not good at service so can't recommend, despite how hot she is.

Girl 2:  Kiara
Nationality & Language: Romanian / good English
Face: 6 - not eye catching (anymore), but not bad by any means
Body: 7 - nice petite frame, is not as tight as she used to be, there is a bit of cellulite on her ass, but overall still very nice
Height: 5'3
Skill: 8 of 10
Service: 9 of 10
GFE: 8 of 10
PSE: 9 of 10
Price & Session Length: 50 Eur for 30 min (included DFK, bbbj, DATY)
Repeat: Yes

So after my disappointment with Anais and the relatively meager offers, I was contemplating just heading out. But given my 60Eur investment to get in, I thought I'd hang out and try to make the most of it. After eating, shower, and sauna, I went back into the main hall but nothing there. I decided to go outside and check my phone for a bit (no phones allowed in the club for obvious reasons). While outside, I see Kiara - a girl I was a big fan from a prior visit 2 years earlier, arriving in to start her shift. Score! I wait around for her to get ready and come out. This takes way longer than I expect, but eventually, she does come out. I immediately ask her to go to a room, but she says she's hungry and wants to eat first. Cool cool. I go to the bar and have a couple of drinks. I eventually spot her again and she's ready. I ask how much (expecting her to say 100), but she says 50. I ask to double check again, and she says "don't you remember from last time, it's 50". What?? Two years and she's still charging the same amount? It turns out in Cologne, 50 is the normal going rate and Anais had a young/hot surcharge. Good to know! So we get into the room and it's like we haven't missed a beat. She is exactly what I remembered - extremely attentive and service oriented. She asks how I want to start and I suggest a bj. She asks if I want it to be bb. Sure! And I'm in heaven. Kiara gives the best bj I've ever had. She is extremely slow and sensual (which is the way I like it). She takes her time and really works the shaft. I can't even put it into words. Her mouth just feels so amazing. It's incredible and she doesn't ever rush and just will go as long as I want. I take this in for a good long while (especially since this is my 2nd punt of the night already!). When I've finally had my fill, I utter the best number in the world - 69. She says sure. We move into position and I'm just so happy! The amazing and sensual feels of her bbbj in combo with having her fine lg in my face. I just sit back and enjoy this for I have no idea how long. I could have stayed in this position all night, but alas it had to end. So I ask for doggy and she is amazing. Really responsive, looking back constantly and making eye contact, giving out soft moans that progressively get louder, which turns me on me and makes me pump harder, which just keeps escalating. I lick my finger and reach around to start rubbing lg which makes her hotter. I then switch up to start fingering her asshole which gets her purring like a kitten. Still the same great Kiara that I remember! I then put her on her side so I'm stradding one leg from behind - I love this position to really feel her ass and get a great view of her at the same time. From here, I flip her back down for some prone bone. I had my first real success with this position recently, but it was great with Kiara as well. I could feel all of her ass as I bounced up and down on her booty. Finally, I had her turn over so we could finish in mish. I pulled her legs back and pumped pumped away until   Lb was a happy camper at this point. So glad I decided to stick around. I think we went well beyond 30 min but there was no clock watching from her. Afterwards, we cuddled and chatted it up quite a while. I commented I remembered her tattoo on her wrist and arm and she explained she's adding onto it next week and that next year when I see her again, I can see how it turns out. I tell her it's a date! Can't wait to see her Aug '25! I tip her 20 Eur on top of her asking price. She definitely made the visit worthwhile!

Overall damage = 60 cab+60 entry+100+50+20 = 290 EUR. Given the 2nd punt, it was well worth it. Highly recommend Kiara if you ever get the chance to go to Samya (which I do believe is the best FKK in Cologne as I have tried some other ones on prior trips). But would definitely recommend Sharks if you can get to Frankfurt as the best FKK in Germany (not that I've tried too many, but has been best in my experience and described by many local Germans I've spoken to as the best of the best). Happy punting!

Recent Ratings
boscitc   10-9-2024 12:10  Karma  +10   
sanjayban   7-9-2024 09:06  Karma  +4   Would recommend Pasha or this place?
bmberman   31-8-2024 14:14  Karma  +4   Connection guy! Respect!
TedKoppel   30-8-2024 06:48  Karma  +5   
Skepti10   29-8-2024 23:37  Karma  +4   I remember Kiara from my last samya trip back before COVID. Good choice
Leftleg28   29-8-2024 10:23  Karma  +4   
Pefri   29-8-2024 01:22  Acceptance  +1   
Onthedl69
Carnal Conqueror

UID 228954
Digest Posts 0
Credits 218
Posts 13
Karma 217
Acceptance 15
Reading Access 30
Registered 27-1-2018
Status Offline
Post at 10-9-2024 11:04  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 Onthedl69's post

I would definitely recommend FKKs over Pasha. The attitude and service is just really bad at Pasha. There’s a huge difference in service there vs HK walk-ups. Pasha is much cheaper, but I think the premium is well worth it.

Recent Ratings
sanjayban   15-9-2024 17:14  Karma  +4