Acceptance 50
Reading Access 30
Registered 17-9-2012
Status Offline
Post at 25-8-2024 00:07  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Massage Republic - Mark six Odds - Suki

Massage Republic - Mark six Odds - suki

This report is a hit/miss with Massage Republic as i tried a lot of verified and non-verified profiles to contact. It was literally gambling like mark six, see if you're lucky or not. Seriously not recommended, I was just horny and dumb and very out of the punt scene for a long time. So, I was daring enough to try everything i did not before. Probably mid- life crisis so bear in mind peeps. Honestly a lot of verified profiles pics are heavily edited too but i changed around 4-5 girls until I got this girl that I'm reviewing. Feel Free to PM me for more info

Date & Time of Session: Aug 2024
Name:  Suki
Language: English (decent) she says she speaks a bit of jap/Korean. But I'm pretty sure she's local Chinese and acting ABG
Face: 7.5/10 - Mix of ABG and local Chinese girl look? but definitely a bit westernized feel
Body: 9/10 D cups in a semi athletic frame, this was very unexpected
Skill: 7/10 - I think shes relatively new to this? so shes quite gfe style but she use her teeth a bit so minus some points
Service: 4/10 - She offers basic BBBJ , DATY, DFK, COB... She also offers extras if you're into it
GFE: 7/10 - definitely gfe style but i prefer pse
PSE: 3/10 - she definitely needs more training , told her to watch some JAV to touch up some skills
Height: 5'3?? or so i think
Cup size: D or E. It was big on her frame!
Price & Session Length: She was hella expensive! 6k 2 hours + 1k no helmet + 1k creampie
Recommend: Yes but not sure if you like the inexperience or shes still around, as she mentioned that shes just trying this out as a summer job gig plus she doesnt reply until 2-3 days later so i think i was lucky? message her TG
Repeat: Yes if possible!!

I did repeat this girl but she seems to be very hard to contact. Honestly shes a diamond in the rough , as in looks/body but skill shes average.

I messaged her like 3-4 days before she replied , usually i will ignore and move on to another girl as i hate people who dont reply within a day or so. She did apologise saying she does not use TG often and this was her part time gig. So i still went with the flow as the first 3/4 girls that i met and refused were not to the standard i want. This was a pure gamble. I told her my hotel address as its been 2 hours already and im still horny. She finally showed up 1 hour later after we finished talking. She showed up in a summer dress and heels. She is quite cute and a bit of mix abg feel which i longed for. So i immediately invited her to my room after meeting her and  had a bit of small talk. Can tell you more in Pm

It was a bit awkward a bit of talk as she suddenly said she needed the bathroom. Which i did not mind but i heard her dropping the atomic bomb inside, it was quite a turn off honestly. She did say she had a bad dinner the other night. Anyways i urged her to shower with me. She took off her dress and the lingerie underneath was very hot, garter belt and everything, it was a pity. but nonetheless we went into the shower and shes quite nervous washing me up and me washing her. We did DFK and she gave me a bit of awkward HJ and as the water stopped she did get on her knees and gave me some good bbbj.

After a bit i told her its enough, lets leave the good stuff to the bed. We discussed a few extras that i requested before on TG and she obliged and said it was good, i passed her the donation. she went to the bathroom to count and came back out and gave me a kiss which was nice. Her eyes and demeanor did change a bit, as she did act a bit slutty and suggested to put back on her lingerie. I said its unnecessary as i dont want to remember her using the toilet.

I sat on the edge of the bed and she got down to her knees and started to suck me, bobbing down and swirling her head and hands. cupping my balls, she was good at bbbj . She sucked my balls and told me to lift my legs. I obliged as i did not expect this and she started to rim me good and tongued fucked my donut. It was such a bliss and i did not know she was quite the kinky girl! I had to pulled her head off as i was quite close, i need training in lasting longer honestly. but anyways

Told her i wanted some 69 and damn it was pinkish and quite a tight slit. had to use my finger to spread to see that cute bean of hers and started going to town. She said she lasered her hair but theres few loose strands which i did not mind. She tasted delicious and while she was sucking me. Eventually i turned her around on her back. Went to town on her bean and enjoying her legs and pretty feet. Kissing them all over. I saw her shivering a few times so i hope she did cum as she said lol.

Afterwards told her to get on top , she was crouching on top of my cock and lifting up and down, which was awesome. Eventually she sat down and grinded me so fast, i said stop but she continued until i shot my first load in her! She smiled and grinned at me evily. She definitely was a cute devil. she got off and showed me the cum leaking out. Not sure if shes not very hygenic or not she didnt even wipe and just laid next to me while we chat as i recovered.

She was touching my LB and DFK time to time as we talk. In no time LB was back in action and she laid on her back and spread eagle, telling me to fuck her good. I can still see my cum leaking and on her inner thigh, it was fucking hot. LB was very happy about it and dove straight into that delicious slit. Pounding her with her legs between my ears and sucking on her big tits.  Then eventually told her to get on all 4 on the side of the bed. Smacking her ass and pulling her hair. She was quite fun ! Eventually i couldnt last and blasted in her and holding her while we kissed. Eventually i pulled out and she turned around and cleaned up LB with her soft lips and tongue. It was pure bliss.

We were around 15 minutes or so over time but i didnt realise until her phone rang and it was her BF. She said sorry she had to leave. She did not even clean up or maybe i did not see it. She just put on her clothes and brushed her hair to near perfect . gave me a kiss and left. She did mention hope to see me again.

Well honestly guys this was weird and surreal. YMMV since shes probably unhygienic and make sure tell her to shower before you guys have any fun.  Make sure to discuss all extra before start anything and hopefully she returns your TG messages. good luck punting guys

[ Last edited by  sexyloser at 17-9-2024 21:58 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
sexyloser   18-9-2024 12:58  Karma  -1   Plz remember nudity w/o face still requires RA30.
Fulltits   12-9-2024 15:55  Karma  +3   uncapped a big nono. I was interested in Japonese on MR. Did you try other ones?
toey_toad   29-8-2024 21:16  Karma  +5   
Jjaa123   28-8-2024 20:51  Karma  +4   
UncleDad   27-8-2024 23:19  Karma  +5   Thanks for report
mature1145   27-8-2024 18:18  Acceptance  +1   Photos on MR are her? doesn't look like the same girl between the photo and the video on MR
boscitc   27-8-2024 17:31  Karma  +10   Nice big ones...but too exp for me
RTA_49   27-8-2024 15:30  Karma  +3   Excellent! Contact details please!
Johnhkhkhkhk   27-8-2024 11:30  Karma  +3   Bbfs is offered by so many HG so I'm sure it's common
Rickymonkey626   27-8-2024 09:58  Karma  +5   Mind if I get her whatsapp or telegram? Can't find profile on MR. Great report!
ramont   27-8-2024 08:30  Karma  +6   Excellent
miketk   27-8-2024 02:40  Karma  +8   Amazing tits!
cityguy   26-8-2024 19:10  Acceptance  +6   when they dont care they have nothing to lose. Get checked.
Leftleg28   26-8-2024 16:34  Karma  +4   
bohica   26-8-2024 08:26  Karma  +5   Nice canons!!!
bb66   25-8-2024 22:22  Karma  +3   Awesome
longtimelurker   25-8-2024 14:30  Karma  +4   Great report, just wish she (and you) use protection!
americafirst141   25-8-2024 11:21  Karma  +7   mind sharing contact? she sounds fun
johndoe666   25-8-2024 10:50  Karma  +1   is this her name in MR ad? sukisukimeme
jjjj888812   25-8-2024 05:07  Acceptance  +1   
dienw   25-8-2024 01:50  Karma  +3   Fake tits?
Zonqur
Carnal Conqueror

UID 95895
Digest Posts 0
Credits 301
Posts 33
Karma 298
Acceptance 50
Reading Access 30
Registered 17-9-2012
Status Offline
Post at 27-8-2024 01:50  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
@citiguy + @longtimelurker - I got checked do not worry.

@johndoe yes that's her MR profile

@americafirst pm you already

@dienw probably ? She did mention breast reduction?

Recent Ratings
hkfooey   29-8-2024 20:36  Karma  +5   Russian roulette with yours and others health