Name: Didn’t ask
Nationality & Language: Cantonese
Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5
Skill: 1/5
Service: 2/5
Price & Session Length: $500 (Popped and left as fast as I could) Quoted 45min
Repeat: Nope

So I was with a very good friend of mine and we walking to a bar and took a short cut down Elgin street. This street had a few ok offering during covid times. As we walked down the street we laughed that we had been into a couple of these massage places over the years but had been a long time
since either of us had been to any of them. As mentioned we are good friends and we often share places we find.

As we had already had a couple of beers we decided to set a challenge. Go into one of these places with a max spend of 500hk and see how far you
could get.
I went into Comfy massage and the second I pressed the door bell I just had a bad feeling that well this was going to be bad.
As I waited patiently for the door to open (no doubt being scanned by the 3 security cameras). I hear the sound of high heels rushing down the hall.
The door opens and well let’s just so It was no Cinderella but no Frankenstein either.
She let me in and asked if wanted a massage? Yes I replied and was led to a very tiny room at the end of the hall. Aircon was ice cold which was
fantastic.
I was quoted 200 for 45mins
Anyway a challenge is a challenge so I prepared myself for whatever happened next.
Basically she said take of my clothes and hang them up. She would have left the room for all of 30seconds and then came back in to help undress me.
She grabbed my underpants and removed them straight away and headed butted my cock in the process to which I laughed a bit to loud.

Any way she said lay face down so she could begin the massage. She quoted me 200 for the massage when I walked in so I had 300 to bargain with.
The massage was terrible but the room was so cool and fresh I didn’t really care. She reached straight for my balls about 5mins into the massage and said happy ending?
I said sure thing and she asked me to flip. Still no price quoted. She grabbed my cock and said 500. I told her no and that I only had 500 total. To
which she said ok. To my surprise she then stripped of completely revealing some pretty nice natural c cups and a freshly shave pussy. She then went back to the hand job and said let’s fuck for 800. I said no (because I didn’t want to and I didn’t have the money, if I had the money I still would not have).
She was ok with this and carried on with the Hj until I blew everywhere. She said thank you to me and left the room.
I got changed, paid the money and used the bathroom and left.
To my surprise I had to wait another 30mins for my friend to come out. He had an average time also but was to polite and stayed.
I just wanted to leave a soon as I could.
500 for some entertainment was not to bad. Would I go back? No way.
Anyway if you desperate for a Hj go somewhere else. If you’re really desperate then maybe go here.
Good luck and happy hunting.

Recent Ratings
anouillle141   15-9-2024 02:26  Acceptance  +1   
taitron1234   22-8-2024 21:51  Acceptance  +1   
orangerange   22-8-2024 20:00  Karma  +8   Lol on the headbutting cock
zebra   20-8-2024 18:40  Karma  +6   How much did your friend pay
dienw   20-8-2024 17:22  Karma  +3   Tx. More info about location?
boscitc   20-8-2024 16:02  Karma  +10   Too bad…
Googlesteve
Carnal Conqueror

UID 285645
Digest Posts 0
Credits 217
Posts 15
Karma 215
Acceptance 46
Reading Access 30
Registered 29-11-2022
Status Offline
Post at 21-8-2024 08:25  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 Googlesteve's post

Address is 6 Elgin street according to the number but if you google the name is
does come up in google maps.

Zebra - he negotiate hard and quoted 400 but he just gave her 500 as couldn’t be
be bothered asking for change.