Name: Crystal.

Nationality & Language: Local canto

Face: 3/5

Body: 3.5/5

Skill: 3/5

Service: 3/5

Price & Session Length: $1500 for 60 min, CIM, tipped $100

Repeat: The girl, no. The shop, maybe.

Read about places like Afterwork and Nice Place offering young local girls so I thought I would give it a try.

Booking through TG was smooth. The agent sends you an address with a location picture that says approximate location. When you get there, you message, send a picture and the agent sends you further instructions with an other picture and location. It was a bit like a treasure hunt and I didn't like standing in a busy street in TST going through this priocess. I felt exposed.

The place was an apartment with several individual rooms with a shower in each room. Not much to say about the decor but the room seemed ok clean. Shower worked but didn't look great. There's a double sized bed in the room.

When I got to the door and rang the bell, Crystal opened it for me. I wasn't too impressed. She looked like a plain, chubby local girl with long, wavy bleached brown hair. Can't say that she's pretty but she's not rough either. Not really my type. Since she didn't introduce herself, I was kind of hoping she wasn't Crystal. She led me into the room, asked me to shower and said she would be back in a minute. Oh well. I was disappointed but hought I would make the best of it.

The girl matches the concept of the TG ad which says she is 160cm with measurements of 34C-24-34. Height is about right. I initially thought she was chubby but she is a thicc, curvy girl. Her body is tight and not flabby. Smooth skin and a big tight booty. I had to give it smack. Her tits are a good C with nice nipples, very firm.

P1:

After I got out of the shower, Crystal came back and asked me to lie down for P1. Not much small talk and I felt that she was a bit shy, not in a cute way but kind of in an awkward way.

She attempts to give me a massage but with no strength and not much technique. Her hands felt smooth and I could feel that her skin is smooth when she brushed against me.

After about 5 minutes, she started doing the nails on the thights thing and caressing my butt. Once again, not much technique.

P2:

After the flip, she lies down besides me topless, just wearing panties. She asked me what I wanted and I asked her what was available. She awkwardly said "that stuff - 3 things". I chuckled and asked if she could blow me with CIM. She said yes and started fondling my cock. I started fondling her tittles. After a little while, she asked me if I like to be licked up top so I said sure and she started licking my nippples. She worked her way down, knelt between my legs and started sucking on my cock. I started to sit up to get a better view and grab some tittles. When I saw her booty in the doggie position I couldn't help buto give it a smack. It was nice and tight.

I pulled her off my cock so that she was kneeling and started feasting on them titties and started rubbing her pussy through her panties. Asked her to lie down and she took her panties off. I kissed her neck,  feasted on her titties and caressed her pussy. She moaned a little bit. You can kiss her on the lips but she doesnt seem to like DFK.

Time to inspect the pussy. To my surprise, she had a nice, light coloured "one line" pussy that was hairless but had a tuft of hair up top. Her pussy was very smooth. I went down on this delicious pussy and she moaned some more, but not too much reaction. Not quite dead fish but not very reactive. Let's see if she will allow FIV. Nice and tight. I fingered her pussy while licking to see if I could get more of a reaction. This worked and I could feel her squeezing my finger at times.

After I had enough of this, I got on my knees and stuck my cock in her face. She started sucking my cock and spread her legs since she probably sensed that I wasn't done with that pussy. I took her hand off my cock so she could go deeper. Thought I'd try to see if she would allow being face fucked by putting my hand on the back of my head and lightly thrusting deeper progressively. She took it like a champ. I took my cock out of her mouth and rubbed it against her lips lengthwise. She got the message and licked my shaft up and down. I don't know what came over me but when I put my cock back in her mouth, I grabbbed her head with both hands and started face fucking her until I blew my load in her mouth. She took it like a champ.

After spitting my cum out into a tissue, she hopped into the shower and washed up. I showered by myself afterwards and got dressed while she made some light small talk. Paid the fees plus $100 tip and went off on my merry way.

Her TG advert says she is obedient and cooperative and this was indeed true. She just played along without saying much at all.

Overall, it turned out better than I initially thought it would, mainly because she was compliant let me do whatever.

Sorry for the long post but this is also for the benefit of preserving my memory.

Recent Ratings
antkarcher   24-8-2024 22:40  Acceptance  +1   
firsttimelong   21-8-2024 23:44  Karma  +1   sounds positive
energylung   19-8-2024 10:37  Karma  +4   
Roppongi1   18-8-2024 23:28  Karma  +6   We need more intel on these places!
ernieb   18-8-2024 02:28  Karma  +3   Sounds like someone from another spa
momozzz   17-8-2024 22:25  Karma  +2   with thanks
hkfooey   17-8-2024 20:31  Karma  +5