Subject: [Indonesia / Jakarta] Adventures (Day 1 of 6)
jj1991123
Musky Member

UID 133398
Digest Posts 0
Credits 194
Posts 12
Karma 192
Acceptance 39
Reading Access 20
Registered 11-9-2015
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 17-9-2024 14:15  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Indonesia / Jakarta] Adventures (Day 1 of 6)

Date : March 2024 (Day 1 of 6)
Location/Agent: Central Jakarta
Name : Lizzie
Contact: Found in a cafe & got her TG when she was in a vacation HK, but couldn't meet again prior to this encounter in Jakarta
Nationality & Language: Indonesian, speaks fluent English
Height: 5'0 (~152 cms)
Face: 3/5 (cute and syt type, slightly rounded face)
Body:4/5 (small perky boobies, slim/athletic type not a spinner)
Skill: 4/5 (DFK & BBBJ was good)
Service: 4.5/5
Price & Session Length: 3mill IDR (~HK$1500) - almost 24 hours
Repeat: Maybe, but have a lot of options

I met this chick in a cafe in Hong Kong near star ferry @ TST.
She was petite, a pretty face, we had a short conversation & exchanged TG
We chatted for a while and we planned to meet in Jakarta when I fly over for business meetings.

After forward to Early March & I told her that I will be in Jakarta for about a week and I can meet her only for one day.
And she suggested, why not meet on the first day and she could even pick me up at the airport.. Extreme GFE is guess.

Anyhow, I landed in Jakarta (CGK) airport and she was there to pick me up.
First thoughts, she looks, smelled amazing. although the height discrepancy between her and I were about 30cms.
She booked a taxi for us and we arrive at a super posh hotel in Central Jakarta with a huge room and amazing view.

It was already lunch time, so we spoke for a while and meanwhile I ordered room service for some fresh juices.
While speaking in the sofa, she and I kept moving closer & closer until we kissed..
Which turned out to be a LFK, and DFK. However, we were interrupted by the ringing out our doorbell by the room service.
We continued with DFK, meanwhile, I fondled her soft,supple boobies and removed her bra to reveal her nipples which i sucked all which proneboning her clothed.
After a while, she started touching my pants to feel my ROCK-HARD LB and removed my pants to BBBJ me.
OMG! What an amazing feeling of her soft, warm & wet mouth gently caressing my dick.
She was pretty good and I loved that she kept looking at me while I was face-fucking her.
I pulled her to the end of the bed and continued to go to town until I exploded into her mouth
She made sure to take in every last drop and went to the bathroom to spit it out and brush her teeth.
I was spent and we had the fresh juice that we had earlier ordered.

We later went to Haidilao for Shabu-Shabu and returned back to our hotel for another round of BBBJ and CIM.
It was late at night and we caught a movie and when we were back to the hotel for more action.
This time, i sucked her boobies hard, and removed her clothes..
What a nice view to see her cleanly shaven LS, she smelled nice and I DATY her.
I could see that she really enjoyed it and with soft light moans that gradually turned into deep heavy breathing with our bed getting wetter and wetter.
I quickly dommed up, and started in mish, changed to WOT and then I carried her (that's why i like petite girls) and started banging like there's no tomorrow.
Made her stand and doggie her until we finish

We order some room service was we were both hungry after all these action.
Woke up the next morning, we her welcoming my LB with her soft mouth.. I've never been this h*rny my entire life and it seems like its my prime.
She kept the good work and I ended up finishing again inside her mouth

We took a bath, changed clothes, had a complimentary breakfast that comes with the hotel booking and off she goes.
One of the best experience of my life. However, it's a "maybe" for me to repeat as you would understand from my upcoming reports.
The only issue was that, even though service was good, I've upgraded myself to girls who have a much prettier face. She'd be a solid 7 in anyone's book but just not in mine right now.

I apologize for the late and long report.
Hope you've had fun reading this.
I'm in 141 for  while but I don't get to reading RA 30 & RA30+, so please drop some K's & A's.
I don't have her photos that she gave me right now. but if someone can point out how to amend this report with her photos,please let me know.

Cheers,
JJ

Recent Ratings
Johaan   18-9-2024 21:28  Karma  +3   
Fkim   18-9-2024 15:14  Karma  +5   Great writing / report. Too bad I never go to Jakarta
boscitc   18-9-2024 09:07  Karma  +10   
bigboy4791   18-9-2024 03:46  Karma  +5   
Bangkokbob   17-9-2024 17:55  Karma  +3   
Skepti10   17-9-2024 16:42  Karma  +4   try the edit function. alternatively you can just post a reply and add the pics there
forbiddenarts   17-9-2024 16:37  Karma  +3   
forbiddenarts
Kinky King

UID 163840
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1159
Posts 59
Karma 1153
Acceptance 128
Reading Access 50
Registered 15-11-2016
Status Offline
Post at 17-9-2024 16:37  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 jj1991123's post

Signing up to hear this series! interested to hear about JKT freelance options
jj1991123
Musky Member

UID 133398
Digest Posts 0
Credits 194
Posts 12
Karma 192
Acceptance 39
Reading Access 20
Registered 11-9-2015
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 18-9-2024 00:37  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 forbiddenarts's post

In due course I will update soon.
Look forward to to the remaining days and also to the series 2 which I will publish at a later time.

Recent Ratings
Bangkokbob   19-9-2024 08:47  Karma  +3   
jj1991123
Musky Member

UID 133398
Digest Posts 0
Credits 194
Posts 12
Karma 192
Acceptance 39
Reading Access 20
Registered 11-9-2015
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 19-9-2024 23:48  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 jj1991123's post

@Fkim - you should, especially if you like petite girls. Most freelance these days take very good care of their bodies and are very elegant. Perhaps, you could try Bali instead. Heard that's where all the action is