Registered 17-1-2024
Status Offline
Post at 15-9-2024 13:52  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
KH Thai budget darkskin lisa with a nice body

Name: Bee
Duration: Apparently will be there for a while, >1week
Face: 4.5/5 This might be a stretch but her face reminds me a bit of Lisa
Body: 5/5 Definitely hits the gym, actually asked me for some gym recommendations. Flat belly with a nice navel piercing
Skill: 5/5 No teeth at all on the BBBJ
Price: 400 30 minutes (Timer) (Hopefully price stays the same, she could probably charge 500 and be fine business wise)
Repeat: Twice

IMO definitely the best option out of the lower floor Thais. Got me in the room with her looks and a nice smile. Cleaned me up in the shower. Afterwards commences with the standard nipple play and bbbj. Have to commend the bbbj, absolutely no teeth contact, and even a decent amount of eye contact (eye contact during bbbj makes it so much better). Rode me frontwards and backwards, while I'm not the biggest fan of cowgirl it was a great position from which to enjoy the view of her toned body. Missionary with her flat stomach and toned ass was equally enjoyable.

We tacitly agreed to no direct kissing and instead alternated between kissing up all around each other's necks and looking into each others eyes while I slowly slid LB in and out of her tight LS. Her LS rly is quite tight in fact the condom got stuck in her LS, which I luckily caught quickly bc it started feeling way too good lol. Maybe also because I'm not that big. Note to self to bring own condoms next time. Pulled out and finished all over her stomach.

She's also quite nice to chat with, enjoys speaking english. I asked and she's ok with white guys. Sry for darker skinned bros tho, her answer seemed less affirmative in when I asked her, wouldn't hurt to try tho.

Recent Ratings
nnbbs   19-9-2024 21:50  Karma  +4   
saunamaster   19-9-2024 13:15  Karma  +3   you mean the infamous Kpop Lisa ? sounds hot
blackberry_22   19-9-2024 07:01  Karma  +5   I went there and saw a lot of young girls but didn't know which one she was. Did she have any tattoos?
firsttimelong   16-9-2024 22:59  Karma  +1   
Bangkokbob   16-9-2024 02:23  Karma  +3   
boscitc   15-9-2024 17:46  Karma  +10   Favorable
stainedbutter
Musky Member

UID 301072
Digest Posts 0
Credits 168
Posts 15
Karma 167
Acceptance 25
Reading Access 20