KH mainland spinner

Date & Time of Session:  Sept 19 ~5:30pm
Name:  Lele
Nationality & Language: Mainland / Mandarin
Face:  7 of 10 - cute but not amazing
Body: 7 of 10 - her ass was a little flatter than expected
Height:  ~5ft
Skill: 5 of 10
Service: 5 of 10 - there were elements that were good - she showered with me and was attentive, but overall very mechanical
GFE: 3 of 10 - see above - mechanical
PSE: 3 of 10 - see above - mechanical
Price & Session Length: 500
Repeat: No

Hey crew,

Visited KH today and as others have reported, it's a pretty disappointing crop at the moment. Not a lot of talent there at all and overall seemed like more empty rooms than usual. I did all the rounds and didn't see any really obvious ones to jump at. I ended up going back to a cute little mainland spinner body I saw on 6. She had on a little white tank top that showed off her bolt-ons and tight black spandex tights. Overall, was definitely a case of good looks but poor service.

Firstly, when she took off her pants, I saw that her ass was a bit flatter and wider than I had expected. Not great but not the end of the world. She was nice and we made some small talk while undressing. She then led me into the showered and we showered together. But no real chemistry or spark. Was a pretty mundane shower. Had me exit first while she rinsed a bit more with a paper towel - par for the course so what can you do? I then sat on the bed and tried to hug her over and kiss her tits and she said no. No kissing the tatas?! That's not great at all. She said they are sensitive after the work done. Oh boy - gonna be one of those!

She then gets into a very set routine. She starts licking my nipple while effectively trying to milk me like a cow with her hand and making these ridiculous moaning noises (why would you be moaning if I'm not even doing anything to you?). It was pretty bad so I asked her to stop. She then did covered BJ for a while but again pretty mechanical (I don't last long when it's mechanical so asked her to stop pretty quick). One nice thing - she did let me play with LS while she was blowing me which I was surprised. Thought for sure she'd ask me to stop but she didn't. I didn't put my fingers inside fully but she let me explore around without issue. From there we went into doggy. Again, not a ton of interaction. Then into mish. Again, since there wasn't any chemistry, I just at that point and called it.

Overall, she's a nice piece of ass. Attractive and young girl for sure. If you just want to hit a nice piece of tail, you could certainly do worse. But to me, service is just as important so I wouldn't go back. For those that are interested, today was day 2 of 7 for her. And she said she comes back regularly (once or twice a month), so can probably catch her regularly if there is interest.

Happy mongering all!

Recent Ratings
boscitc   20-9-2024 06:41  Karma  +10   Thanks
firsttimelong   20-9-2024 00:46  Karma  +1   sympathy k