[Bangkok] Mango Massage - Enjoy

Date and Time: September 2024
Nationality & Language: Thai | English & Chinese
Name: Enjoy
Face:  4 / 5
Body:  4 / 5
Skill: 5 / 5
Service: 4 / 5
Price & Session Length:  3.2K THB + Tips /90min Special Package (2 Shots + Jacuzzi)
Repeat: Yes

Arrived at Bangkok in the evening, by the time I was checked into the hotel it was already 9pm. After grabbing a bite, I felt it was too early to head to bed so I went to the alley where Mango, Butterfly, Aurora were all located to scope out the girls and check how busy the shops were. The mamasan of Mango reached out as I walked past her and advised me to have a look at the line up before deciding anything, so I did.

There were around 8 girls available when I was there, and out of the lot I chose Enjoy as her looks fit my tastes. Chose the 90min "Special Package" from the menu, paid at the counter, then followed Enjoy up to the room. On the way up the stairs to the room, Enjoy felt rather cold and tired, as if she couldn't be bothered or that she wanted to be done quickly. Felt the same when we were showering as we didn't even use the jacuzzi since it took a while to fill up and the jet streams were too strong for her liking. Feeling slightly worried that I made the wrong pick, I asked Enjoy to give me a massage first before we get started, hoping that she would warm up then.

The massage was useless, but it definitely served as a good ice breaker. We made some conversation and discovered that she spoke rather fluent Mandarin - she had no accent whereas I definitely did despite her being Thai and I being Chinese. Enjoy definitely warmed up once we began speaking in Mandarin as her English wasn't the best, and that's when she started to give me a HJ and BBBJ. Her HJ and BBBJ was one of the best I've ever had - I had to tell her to slow down to avoid popping too early on. Enjoy then capped me up and began riding me cowgirl and shifting to the lotus position, moving her hips in both positions with such skill that I couldn't last much longer and popped quite quickly.

We then cuddled and continued to chat while I rested, providing a great GFE. In one of such conversations we had, I learnt that this was her first week working at the store, which explained why she was unfamiliar with the water pressure and jacuzzi. After much teasing a flirting, I got capped up and pounded her in lotus position and doggy style, eventually finishing by her BBBJ and HJ. Despite the initial cold attitude, Enjoy provided one of the best GFE I've had and definitely very skilled at a variety of positions.

[ Last edited by  StreetProwler at 19-9-2024 01:31 ]

Recent Ratings
15633381   19-9-2024 20:05  Karma  +3   
random1   19-9-2024 12:50  Karma  +5   
Skepti10   19-9-2024 11:29  Karma  +4   
dundu   19-9-2024 10:56  Karma  +2   
Leftleg28   19-9-2024 07:59  Karma  +4   
Bangkokbob   19-9-2024 07:43  Karma  +3   
dropsy   19-9-2024 04:00  Acceptance  +3   
Vuka   19-9-2024 02:13  Karma  +5   Glad that you got to Enjoy
JackTheBat   19-9-2024 01:21  Karma  +13