Font size: S M L
[South Korea][Seoul] Jace from MR

Date & Time of Session:  MAR2024
Name:  Jace
Link: https://massagerepublic.com/fema ... upscale-korean-jace
Agent: no
Nationality & Language: South Korean, very good English
Face:  3/5
Body: 4/5 (Body isn’t as tight/slim as the photos, but she isn’t fat by any means)
Height:  5'3' maybe
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 4/5 (She seems to enjoy sex)
Price & Session Length:  430k won, 1.5 hours (2 shots for 90min)
Repeat: Yes, I would

First post on this forum…. Been going out a lot and just haven’t bothered posting any reviews, I have some on TER, but currently, just enjoying each experience.
I visited Seoul and wanted to experience a Korean girl as it has been a few years and I remember the days when the RLD's were bountiful with lots of window shopping, but not went through MR.

So when I got the call that she was near and arranged to meet downstairs and ride up to the room in my hotel in Seoul.   Like a previous reviewer noted, she looks like her photos, but the photos were definitely not recent. A decent amount of reviews were mad at her appearance and not looking like the photos she sends you. She wasn’t super thin, but she wasn’t fat. Her face looks slightly different from the pics, but you can tell it’s still her maybe it was due to the fact she wore less makeup after getting off of work as she said this was a side gig… We first started with some chatting as we were both a little nervous or had nervous energy.  She went to the bathroom first and freshened up and I joined her in the shower.  That is when the play began as I started to touch, kiss, and finger her to which she moaned appreciatively.

She was nice and primed and we dried off and moved to the bed, we started kissing and making out and I made my way down and did some DATY and she was super responsive. Her tits are like A/B cup and a little on the smaller size, she had some hair on her LS but that did not stop me.  She could be faking but her moans on the bed and the shower showed she was into sex.  She later admitted she is quit sensitive.  Like sure she could be faking, but you can usually tell they are when it’s just a lot of random moaning and some movements, but she was super responsive and she told me after that shes really sensitive. I was down there for a while s because it just tasted to good and her moans and writhing from being played with and eaten felt good.  She was also very tight.  Threw her legs up on my shoulders and I could feel her clamp down and felt very tight and I worked up a sweat, switched to doggy and came in the dom.  

After resting a bit, next she moved to give me a blowjob as well as some body licking working her way down. She seemed super attentive to the BJ and I felt some teeth during.

After a bit she got on me CG and started grinding on me hard.  She is a good rider and played with her nips and smallish boobs, then switched to missionary and DFK until round 2 was complete.

Overall, a great session. She’s constantly gyrating when she’s on you and was into fucking and seemed to be a true nympho, even when we were making out she was thrusting her hips forward on my leg or dry humping me in the shower. She was pretty loud and animated when you’re going in on her. Overall a great experience. I would see her again.
Negatives was I am wondering if she answers her email or was confused after round 1 as she explained that usually she’s 1 shot regardless of time and was changing like she was leaving after round 1, but said she forgot and quickly got comfortable again and recommenced activities for round 2. I had a great experience and she seems like she loves it. Would recommend and repeat if she is still working if and when I return.

Recent Ratings
MrNimbus5000   19-9-2024 08:48  Karma  +5   
momozzz   18-9-2024 10:25  Karma  +4   nice one
thr00tshot   17-9-2024 23:39  Acceptance  +1   
shyguy8888   17-9-2024 06:58  Karma  +2   
keto127   17-9-2024 06:44  Acceptance  +1   Excellent