Acceptance 233
Reading Access 40
Registered 13-2-2020
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 15-9-2024 14:11  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Tantric Outcall - Lili

I’m really not sure which section of the forum is most appropriate, so I’m taking a guess and hope moderators will move if necessary.

Shop name: Hotel Massage - Hong Kong
Place: Hotel CWB
Girl: Lili
Body: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
Overall service: 5/5
WIR: Yes, plus try other girls from the stable
Price: $1200 for 60 minutes tantric, including tips, but I tipped her $500 anyway as usual

This was a most interesting day for me. I asked the GF if she was interested in getting a massage, since she said she’s feeling lots of stress from work. She said yes, and I asked if she would be open to tantric. I never had one, and she didn’t know what it was, so she did research, and much to my shock and surprise said OK, and so we booked a hotel for the event. Just the thought of being in the same bed with three naked women, one being the GF, was enough to drive me nuts for the couple of days prior to the event itself.

The girls (the other girl’s name was Elisa, but this is only a review of Lili) got to the room, immediately undressed, but only to bra and panty level. We were already naked on the bed, facedown as instructed. The first part is a pretty standard massage, but with very good technique and legitimate. They obviously have good training.

I’ve never done this before, so although I felt awkward, I started using my hands on Lili during this part, roaming freely all over without any pushback. Lili has a great body, smooth, tight skin, great legs, fabulous ass, beautiful pussy, but very small A cups, so if you’re a tit man you’ll want to skip her. However, everything else about her is first class plus!

After the first part “regular” massage, both girls took off the bras and panties, and started using oil. The next part was a combination of hands and body to body and was super intense. At this point, still on my stomach, I was feeling all three! Lili, Elisa, and the GF! Needless to say I felt like I was in heaven, and the sensuality was overwhelming. In fact, the first time I came was in that position, even though I didn’t really want to “waste” a shot. It was not a waste!

Eventually they flipped us, and that’s when the real fun began. Lili is a sexual, sensual, comfortable GFE type, and she went to great lengths to demonstrate that, helping me come two more times! While that was happening, Elisa put my other hand on my GF. What an experience!

At one point I had many hands all over me, and my hands were on two others, alternating between the girls and the GF. I’m not sure how I survived.

When time was finally up, although it was only 60 minutes it felt like all day to me. After they left, I discovered that the turn on lasted through one more time for real with the GF. Good grief!

There are pictures of the girls on their website, and they are 80% accurate, the other 20% seems to be touching up the faces, but the bodies were very accurately depicted.

I will try Lili by myself soon, and then try some of the others who got good reviews on their own website. This place is well worth a try, and to me lat least, a long time monger, a hidden gem I never knew existed.

Good hunting bros!

Recent Ratings
ohmicmic   16-9-2024 14:31  Acceptance  +1   so altogether 1200 + 500 tips.for.2 girls?
Bangkokbob   16-9-2024 01:50  Karma  +3   
zebra   15-9-2024 21:16  Karma  +6   A bit confused
som3bode   15-9-2024 20:57  Acceptance  +1   1200 for 2 girls seems like insane value
dienw   15-9-2024 15:31  Karma  +4   

firstraitt
Lustful Lord

UID 266343
Digest Posts 0
Credits 947
Posts 100
Karma 935
Acceptance 233
Reading Access 40
Registered 13-2-2020
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 16-9-2024 18:46  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 firstraitt's post

Update on prices: I’m sorry I was unclear on this post. The booking was for 2 girls for a couple’s massage, and the price was $2200 for the 4 hands. I put $1200 because I was only reviewing Lili, and their price for 1 girl is $1200. Apologies for any confusion brothers!

Recent Ratings
HKGPeter   17-9-2024 12:22  Karma  +3   Thank you.