Height:  155
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 1/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length:  500hkd
Repeat: maybe

Short report,
I was wandering around in Jordan and entered foremost building for eye candy.
Almost everything was close in early afternoon but as I walked pass by 7/F I could hear the moans and cute screams from a girl somewhere inside. She sounded sexy and turned me on. But I continued my search walking downstairs.

I found nothing so I came up again and this time she was available. Rang the bell and I saw this young cute mainland girl in a blue dress, big breast, not sure if artificial but seems legit. Nice curves but she is not tiny slim.

She did not took shower with me, and the cat bath was lame, but then I fucked her in CG position and things got better, her moaning is quite sexy and it turned me on even more. Then switched to doggy and then i started to push harder. The Vite screams were louder and sexier. It really made me feel satisfied. After a some min I finished and talked a bit with her.

She was a bit shy or serious at the beginning but then turned into a friendly girl.

I like her, mostly for how she moans.

Maybe repeat if no one else available.

Recent Ratings
hclarkson1999   17-9-2024 04:00  Acceptance  +1   
rhunt   15-9-2024 12:37  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
saunamaster   15-9-2024 12:01  Karma  +3   nice !!!
shyguy8888   15-9-2024 10:42  Karma  +2