Name: Valentina
Link: MR
Nationality & Language: Peruvian - little bit of english
Face:  3/5
Body: 5/5
Skill: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 5/5
Price & Session Length: 300K, 60 min, 1 shot ( if you want cip 100k)
Repeat: Yes

Wanted to see what MR was about and find Valentina and sent her a message via whatsapp. Set my appointment for 9pm. got to the hotel and picked up some drinks to calm my nerves down. knocked on the door
and she opens the door in a nice lingerie. holy smokes on that body but her face is okay ( definitely got worked done ). But she goes straight for DFK I was in shocked and she sure can kiss.
she smelled deliciously fine and we was up for drinking a bit while we chatted.
once I was comfortable after few drinks we took a shower together and she started to play with Jr. she knows how to move them hands around while I finger her she gives a cute moan.
after drying up we go to the bed...she started to give me BBBJ and wow she knows how to work her mouth all over Jr. I had to make her stop at one point cause I was about to exploded.
I asked if we could 69 and she switch over and sat right on top of me and oh man she smelled good. lots of action between my mouth and her mouth together. After she pulls out the condom and also asked if I
wanted to BBFS I said maybe next time. she used her mouth to put condom on Jr then we switch to doggy holy she was tight and juicy. minutes went by and wanted to DFK more. while DFK I was fingering her while
she was using her magical hands to stroke.
next thing I knew I was on top of her pumping in and out. 5 minutes go by and felt great and kissed me for giving her a fine time.
after finishing we take a shower together again and washed up. we chatted for a bit and drink till the time was up ( she doesn't check time and gives you a great time ).
off I go in a happy world

So, I was curious about what MR was all about and slid into Valentina’s WhatsApp to book a 9 p.m. appointment(remember to message earlier). Showed up at the hotel, grabbed a few drinks to calm the nerves, and
knocked on her door. Boom! She opens up in some fancy lingerie. The body?

[ Last edited by  phillykfinest at 13-9-2024 04:16 ]

Recent Ratings
Skepti10   13-9-2024 10:13  Karma  +4